Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 22. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 11:26:35 PM
many people panic when prices fall, so they sell their altcoins for fear of losing money, when markets increase people panic to sell and buy, many people are affected because they see other people get profits when buying altcoins, many people buy altcoins without having data and information about altcoins, I think it's very difficult to guess which altcoin will increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
Why do you have to panic? the problem is panic sometimes makes people feel loss, try to think logically and calm down, surely it will be better. Organize your emotions and finances well and wisely.
Activity: 43
August 18, 2018, 11:12:59 PM
Everything that needs to happen will happen and at last we can see that we stress excessively, the best thing as you say is to stop en route, to settle on the best choices. On account of you I think it is critical to lessen worry however much as could be expected and in our expectation that this pontoon will return again while we keep examining and gaining from this complex world.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
I get profit from trading in altcoin, I am not smart at reading which prices will go up and go down, but I follow channels, I pay people who can really read the market price, and 90% of the predictions are right, buy or sell altcoins also have tricks, like buying slowly, buying not only 1 type of altcoin, and selling altcoins slowly.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
In my experience I would say that trying to trade a cryptocurrency many times, a few transactions were successful, but in most cases I have bought expensive and sold cheap. Now the market is a bunch of speculators, very little conscious long-term deals, so the whole market panicked, you have to believe in altcoins purchased and store them until recently.
Activity: 57
August 17, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
As for me, I don't use to rush myself in anyway, Whenever i see the price drop at the market, I  usually buy, because it's hard to buy when  the price is high. So I only sell at high rate.
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 09:23:47 AM
The crypto-currency market is almost completely controlled by sentiment. This means that sometimes there is no sense in what is happening. the price of bitcoin falls and you see how your crypto-currency assets lose value, it's difficult to stay calm. You may even wonder if bitcoin will recover? I can say with a certain degree of certainty that the former might return to him. We must wait.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
I can say so. That panic is a bad condition. After all, a person in a panic state is lost and not sure. So, if you want a good, promising future. Means learn to control yourself under any circumstances. Then the chance to earn a good increase
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 11:54:49 AM
I do not know, at this time the market situation is still hesitating, though it's just to sell or buy.
But definitely if you are an experienced then you will know, when is the right time to sell or buy a crypto coin.
Activity: 40
July 29, 2018, 11:54:57 PM
the primary thing I do is take a gander at the market top, after that I will look data whether sooner rather than later they will do refreshes or different news that possibly raise its costs. the exact opposite thing is to talk about with companions and decide the outcomes for basic leadership.
Activity: 39
July 29, 2018, 07:50:42 PM
There are no correct parameters, and some of the time the points of interest we get when we take after the rush. I think our objectives are all the same, offering at a cost higher than what it would cost to purchase. On the off chance that we go on the correct coin, I believe it won't be long to achieve the objective.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:24:13 PM
Try not to panic at all in any decisions and investments. What for? In this state, it is never impossible to make an intelligent and correct decision. You need to approach everything calmly and confidently.
Activity: 169
July 26, 2018, 04:09:04 PM
Investing in the encryption market, we must maintain a certain level of calm and maintain enough patience. When the price of cryptocurrency falls, we may panic. But we must not make any decisions when panic, because people make decisions when they panic, they may make mistakes.
Activity: 103
July 26, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
I keep saying it that the major trait anyone needs before joining this market is Patience. If you are not patient, truth is that you can barely survive the market or make good profits from it. We keep hearing stories of how people panic sell and end up regretting it at the end of the day. That only happened because they lacked patience.
Activity: 71
July 25, 2018, 06:32:52 PM
You need to be patient if you are not in this market, you will be harmful.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 25, 2018, 05:54:04 PM
I think that now it is worth to buy Bitcoin as much as possible until the price again went to the moon to 15-17 thousand.
Activity: 700
July 25, 2018, 05:19:05 PM
I don't see the point in panicking. The market is unstable and everyone understands it. The coins are constantly rising then falling in price. The best solution I think now to trade on the stock exchange, as well as this, you can make a big profit.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 10:53:03 PM
buy back,
when the price drops, everyone who dares to take risks will put a buy order lower than when he sells
this is very risky because we do not know whether our selling point is the lowest, or still can come down again
For now I think you better not to panic better you patiently wait for altcoin and bitcoin prices to stabilize again because if you panic want to sell or buy the coin it will be easy to lose profit because soon I am sure if altcoin price and market price are all will be stable again
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 10:24:04 PM
do not panic if the price of bitcoin and altcoin start to fall because the market price will definitely recover. we have to be patient waiting for prices to rise, I also get the news that at the end of this year the prices of bitcoin and altcoin will rise again, we can sell bitcoin and altcoin when the market price rises.
Yes, it's true. The most important thing is not to panic. Many people sell their coins because of this at very low prices without waiting for the price increase.
sometimes if we just argue do not panic it is easy, but when we are in a panic position and do not know when the coin it pump?
will we just keep quiet waiting for the pump again or we panic and sell the coins at a low price?
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
a big mistake if you are trading but have not been able to analyze the movement of coin, you should have to understand about the science before trading.
I have not dared to trade because I have not understood the science so for this I am still diligent to seek profit from bounty campaign and airdrop and this is a real job for me and very minimal risk
Pages:
Jump to: