Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 20. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 07:11:17 PM
A lot of people lost money because I think they freaked out seeing the falling market conditions. Of course, if the price goes up Bitcoin Altcoin surely will also experience growth. I hope you continue to be patient and long-term trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 24, 2018, 07:06:40 PM
I think we should not panic when the market drops. Cryptocurrency is a new market, it fluctuates very fast, it takes a lot of time to stabilize and grow. I believe in the future the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors. Now the price of most cryptocurrency is very low, this is a great time for us to buy. I suggest we buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano and Monero.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 24, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
I keep saying it that the major trait anyone needs before joining this market is Patience. If you are not patient, truth is that you can barely survive the market or make good profits from it. We keep hearing stories of how people panic sell and end up regretting it at the end of the day. That only happened because they lacked patience.
This technology is a decentralized in which no one who controlled its prices so it is much better to wait if prices encountered dump to avoid losses, those who are panic selling are mostly emotional enough and not in selves so better not to greedy all the time because it has a perfect time on that.

You have a point on that mate. Well, as time goes by many users gets involved on the crypto currencies. We can't deny the fact that each and everyone wants a great profit but somehow due to our expectations it may cause a huge downfall as what happened right now. It feels so depressed and disappointed which the only way we can get over is to wait its value to increase.
Crypto is about a money game. i can try to bet on it the majority of them are interested to get more and more money through use the various ways in the cryptocurrency. You can see that how so many people have tried to participated in the ico caused by they can try to earn money in short term.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:47:04 PM
I benefit from trading with patience seeing the development of altcoin every time, I never buy coins without seeing the history of previous sales, so I have to see the history of the lowest price and the highest price to set a target for selling and buying.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 24, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
In my opinion, investment in the cryptocurrency market should be a long-term investment. Now the price of altcoin is very low, if we sell at this time, we will not be profitable. I will continue to hold and wait until the market rebounds, until then the price of altcoin will increase and I will have more money. Besides, now is a good time to continue to buy more altcoin. Some altcoin that I will buy are ETH, ADA, NEO, and IOTA
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 06:23:38 PM
The ones profiting as always are the ones holding more information. Could you tell the difference between a real crash and panic selling? The ones profiting can Cheesy

In this situation its hard to tell if this is a collapse or panic selling. But the way I see it this market trend now is still normal in crypto cycles. Yes indeed its going down but not low, this is part of pump and dump system. This the right time to buy coin during down trend. Then selling at up trend value.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 24, 2018, 06:13:55 PM
I keep saying it that the major trait anyone needs before joining this market is Patience. If you are not patient, truth is that you can barely survive the market or make good profits from it. We keep hearing stories of how people panic sell and end up regretting it at the end of the day. That only happened because they lacked patience.
This technology is a decentralized in which no one who controlled its prices so it is much better to wait if prices encountered dump to avoid losses, those who are panic selling are mostly emotional enough and not in selves so better not to greedy all the time because it has a perfect time on that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:16:35 AM
I really like the panic on the crypto stock exchange. At such times I enjoy the trade and quietly earn on such panic-hamsters. Only in a panic will the market and bitcoin grow.
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 11:38:50 AM
You're right, many users in the crypto world just follow friends, as if just to enliven and finally harm yourself. For newbies in the world of crypto, to choose the good project they are still confused, let alone to choose an altcoin that will rise in the future.
Activity: 336
August 23, 2018, 11:23:29 AM
I don't think that there is a need to start panicking because today, you have a great chance to buy coins and have them for the long-term hold later. To my mind, this is the best possible solution
Activity: 30
August 23, 2018, 08:22:32 AM
So true. In doing business trading in the crypto world we must not be panic and rash in making decisions. You should prioritize Patience and calmness in making decisions, you also have to be brave to make decisions even though it risks risking you. For me, loss is normal in business. That's all the advice from me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
August 23, 2018, 05:31:34 AM
Yeah actually there are other members here who are doing panic selling like me because i am still newbie on this kind of investment whiles others who are already here before the 2017 the highest market price for bitcoin and other crypto recorded where already knew that this would happen and instead of panic selling i think they do investing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 23, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
Whenever you are attempting to trade investments you need to keep a clear head and an analytical disposition. If those around you are panicking you need to be cool as a cucumber and make the right choices. Yes you can take advantages of situations that arise but always detach yourself from the emotion surrounding it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 05:22:20 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
As for me, this correction is a good chance to buy perspective coins at a very low price and as we already know in the future, they can be sold much more expensive
Activity: 19
August 23, 2018, 05:18:30 AM
After hearing the price of coins fell, many people panicked buying because they hoped they would get profit after a few months. But the reality is that the price of coins is decreasing day by day. And they frantically sell the coins they have. They should hold the coin until the pump returns. Don't rush to sell because of panic attacks.
Activity: 364
August 23, 2018, 03:31:10 AM
Panic buying and panic selling is dangerous because it can plunge you into more loss rather than profit.... The chance is to buy cheap and sell high and in the low price hodl till the price pump again and you can earn some 💰
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
August 23, 2018, 03:05:35 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

Panic buy and sell are created by manipulators to gain more profit in the market. If you selling your coins with low price, it means you are in a loss.
Your loss is somebody else's profit. So, do you want the others get profit because your loss ? of course not.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 02:15:52 AM
I do not actively participate in the auction, so my investments are always profitable, I'm trying to buy altcoins at a cheap price and wait when he grows up and sell it, of course sometimes the deals are very long, but I don't think it's your fault, just the market is now all red and it's hard to predict when growth will begin.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
August 23, 2018, 02:08:15 AM
The simple natural norm in this field especially for Day Traders or in some cases short term holder in other to make profit as their objective is to buy at Dip and sells at Bullish period. To me, I feel when the price of a coin planned to hold a bit starts going down and is quickly rushed to sell without any research for fear of lost or crash is the Panic sales we are talking about. If they sell at a noted bull period of any coin, I feel it is not panic provided they have their profit that time.
Activity: 1
August 23, 2018, 02:01:36 AM
If the price of Bitcoin and Ark is starting to fall, don't panic because the market price will definitely recover.
Pages:
Jump to: