Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 25. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 08:23:39 AM
There's no sure why to always profit in a market like this but you've already highlighted the main issue behind losses (panic buying and selling). The panic is normally what always causes people to make stupid decisions when buying and selling
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 08:17:00 AM
Yes, on the fall of prices you need to buy a little. I waited for this moment and bought a few coins. I bet on coins from the TOP 20.
Activity: 119
June 25, 2018, 08:15:58 AM
Thanks to hamsters experienced users earn good money, still for me the crypto market is similar to poker
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
When you see the price drop at the store you usually buy, it's hard to transfer this habit to the crypto-market =)

It's a good strategy but in that time the market are too busy and it's hard to connect or to transact in that time because of panic buying of less price token. Need to be patient in that ways.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 08:08:18 AM
Panic during buy and selling may affect the trading, because if anyone presses panic button then it would be difficult to handle the situations, so no need to be panic be patient and clear while buying the coins and also during selling. Panic will ruin the chances so be careful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 08:03:33 AM
There are no exact parameters, and sometimes the advantages we get when we follow the flock. I think our goals are all the same, selling at a price higher than what it would cost to buy. If we go on the right coin, I think it's only a matter of time to reach the goal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 07:58:37 AM
when there is volatility in the market this is a good time for traders, if you still understand where the market is going
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 07:56:14 AM
We will not always profit from trade unless we have the power to control prices.
There are indeed lucky factors in investing in this field, but I think those who are really successful are being patient enough to cope with all the cycles.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 06:59:28 AM
I think there will always be fomo to buy a coin and fud to sell. When ever there is panic everywhere just study the market to make a good decision
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 06:29:37 AM
One of my friend say, the panic of non believer is our way to make more profits. Thats mean our chance to buy more cause the price is dropping and wait a little but until gain profit from it. But dont be so naive though, if its time to cut some lose just do it. 
yes indeed the right decision is needed to sell or hold a coin

That is the toughest decision of a trader or investor to make, whether to hold or sell his coins whenever the cryptocurrency market decline. Because he might lose a huge amount of money if he panic sell or miss the opportunity of huge profit margin if the market rises again.
copper member
Activity: 378
June 25, 2018, 05:41:05 AM
In crypto market you don't need to be panic always hold a part of your investment to invest when price is low but  play tactically
Activity: 280
June 25, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
Now strongly fell in price even the-that has value ! At the end of last year, a lot of "dirty money"was invested.The market is now cleared of this money and forms the true value.
Activity: 420
June 24, 2018, 09:48:38 PM
It is best not to trust someone who is saying to panic buy or sell without any valid proof. Never do that. You must do some research for the coins on what is really happening. It is a near chance of getting bad investment if you do that. Be on your own, because you are the only one suffering when your investment turns to loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 24, 2018, 03:41:27 AM
Chance is panic buy only, when you easily sell your coins.
On panic sell you not allways can buy crypto for low price, traders make fake volumes, and yu can buy little amount for low price
Activity: 167
June 24, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
I think not all altcoin trades will benefit, sometimes we receive losses because we wrong predict the altcoin,
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
June 24, 2018, 03:35:57 AM
I'm sure, no one trader in the world is always lucky, if there is someone who claims to be always lucky, then he is just a big liar, because trading in crypto currency is the same as we trade real goods. There must be a profit and a loss. Sometimes we also have to follow the trend and do not need to panic, whale always exist, but they are just waiting for us to lose patience alone, believe me whale also want profit. The point is never to give up and lose patience
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 03:06:34 AM
It is normal for other people to panic when they see the altcoin value drops down.  But in my opinion, ratherthan in panic, its better to think of a way that can make the situation right now into you advantage.  You can try to buy coins since you can gain more and we can study too about it.  Just remember that always be patient and believe that the value will rise up. Its better tha n making a wrong decisions which will later will lead you to regret.
Activity: 120
June 21, 2018, 12:13:05 AM
It could be an opportunity to make an investment for when they panic by looking at market conditions will certainly sell coins. And this will be used by investors who are aware of the potential of their coins, thus buying the coins. Knowledge and patience are needed when trading in crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 12:11:44 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I admit it is very often the case. panic still being ha very feared many people whether it be in the buy or sell. many who fear huge losses or afraid to miss the get lucky. This makes a lot of newbies not buying or selling based on analysis and certainly, it would be very detrimental.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 12:03:41 AM
panic buy and panic sell are created by the market manipulator to buy lower or sell higher.
What you need to do is ride on their train. If market down by them, just buy it more ,not selling.
Pages:
Jump to: