Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 28. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 11, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
Most of the time, when people feel panic selling tokens in succession, so at this time of tokens, the price is very low, because can make the person lose reason to panic, so they will be at a reasonable price too cheap sell tokens
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 11:35:27 PM
Yes I think people get lost their coin because they were panic about the situation when they see their coin is decreasing and I think this is normal situation in cryptocurrency world, We just need patient and control our emotion and ask to friend who have better experience to discuss about it
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I try not to panic and rush to sell a coin. Because I am sure that there is red will definitely green back sometime. Instead we sell loss sometimes I prefer to wait a long time.
Surely people want to gain profit quickly. And that's where usually someone is wrong to make decisions in terms of trading.
Activity: 212
March 11, 2018, 10:48:06 PM
in the past i have experienced in panic sell and buy. this is really a worsest feeling when i lose my money. so now, before selling any coins, i have to research carefully and do not sell in panic.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 11, 2018, 10:27:35 PM
One of my friend say, the panic of non believer is our way to make more profits. Thats mean our chance to buy more cause the price is dropping and wait a little but until gain profit from it. But dont be so naive though, if its time to cut some lose just do it. 
yes indeed the right decision is needed to sell or hold a coin

Actually if we can think more clever then we can manage oir decision to make profit when the other panic sell.
But in the other side, we need spare money to buy more altcoin in the deep position. Without money then we can not buy again.
It cannot help you when you're panicking so i suggest to all of user of crypto dont panic when there huge dumping in the market. Also panicking make you do something that you can regret after what you do, so just be calm you can do buy and sell without panicking then when you're calm you can make wise decision.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 11, 2018, 10:27:19 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

this is the profit for trading,whe price goes like this..thats why i added some good coins on my folio so i wont be late for the train.this panic seller is a big help for us the waitings.because they give us profits when they panc and sell even in loss.

i think i just hold if the price falling down , and check it after i get profit
cut loss just give me loss , better than buy again till the price rise again
Do you have the capital?its too easy to make a story to buy whe dip,though its true that you dont have that funds to buy again.so stop making story lol
Activity: 169
March 11, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

For me, panic only brings frustration. the price in cryptocurrency or altcoin
is constantly changing. It is normal for a coin to drop and rise. I suggest that
one should spend time in reading the market. Market cap, circulating supply,
platform, etc. it is all in there.
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 10:10:03 PM
One of my friend say, the panic of non believer is our way to make more profits. Thats mean our chance to buy more cause the price is dropping and wait a little but until gain profit from it. But dont be so naive though, if its time to cut some lose just do it. 
yes indeed the right decision is needed to sell or hold a coin

Actually if we can think more clever then we can manage oir decision to make profit when the other panic sell.
But in the other side, we need spare money to buy more altcoin in the deep position. Without money then we can not buy again.
Activity: 462
March 11, 2018, 09:50:35 PM
The reason why people sometimes incur losses when panic selling is that, they just buy our of FOMO or buying out of emotion. Being too emotional during a market price or surge will just lead you to uneducated investment. Always make your reaserch for the reason why there's a sudden crash or surge on crypto before doing an investment. Everyone wants profit, so better do your part before making a decision for a supported decision on investment.
Activity: 560
March 11, 2018, 09:42:59 PM
It isn't necessary to panic if the market goes down, and it isn't necessary to feel euphoria at the long green market, both there and there you have to deceive and close the successful transaction, and you are in time? Understand it the market - where you are wanted to be gathered
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
If you will to follow up pump and dump then you will be crushed. In bullish market you must wait very big correction and then try to buy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
The reason is first and utmost that the people have not set a plan for their investment. You should always carefully think through your decision to invest, and consider potential upsides and downsides, risk control etc.

A lot of people buy a currency thinking it will moon instantly, and panic sell right away when i's facing a correction..
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 07:26:48 PM
yes, I myself often experience fear like you. but I also do not want to sell with a loss. I'd rather buy than sell if the market price is down. until now I still hold some coins. and market prices have started to recover slightly although still far from the previous peak prices.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
March 10, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
I considered myself to have a strong hands too. Its really stressing specially when you are a day trader.

There's a good motto with that

"Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful."

And

"If you don't need the money today, why sell in the first place. And if you need it, why invest."
Activity: 378
March 10, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Some cause of panic sell is due to fake news some investors are worried that they will lose much. My suggestion is make a data on the trends. Be positive and be well informed in the market. For me its not time to sell.
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
If we get panic while buying and at the time of selling that may cause a negative impact, so need not be panic be calm and patient then things will be smooth or else nothing will go in our way. Don't press the panic button, be aware of the situations and analyze according to that.
if only with words it is easy to mention calm, but when market prices start high there is a panic to buy

Indeed, easier said than done. Grin

That's why a lot of people recommend even forgetting the coins you bought and then checking back in a year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 07:47:58 AM
Take the advantage for panic sell ! Of course it's not easy as it says but if you're in luck , you will earn significant amount of profit !
Let's try if you're in 1 btc in $ 9000 and now bitcoin already $ 10.500++ in less than a month !

~Supply and Demand affect on bitcoin value !
even if we are lucky? when we panic luck is very difficult.
because our minds are very messy when we panic.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 04, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
Take the advantage for panic sell ! Of course it's not easy as it says but if you're in luck , you will earn significant amount of profit !
Let's try if you're in 1 btc in $ 9000 and now bitcoin already $ 10.500++ in less than a month !

~Supply and Demand affect on bitcoin value !
March 04, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
I think that you do not need to panic when the crypt falls. You should always sit and watch calmly, you need to train calm so that later it will be easier!
we say do not panic it is very easy, but when you are in a position of panic it is very difficult to calm down, because everyone is different there is an easy panic when the coin he bought down, and some are relaxed when the coins he bought down, it depends on the atmosphere someone's heart
March 04, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
Shit can happend anytime, so you better think before investing in any cryptocurrency. Dont be the FOMO guys who always try to buy when the coin rise and fear if he late to buy he can get any profit, and dont be the panic trader to just calm take the dip and buy more, never sell when losing. and thats why you never put all your money into crypto
oh so suppose i have $ 50000 i buy a coin only 10%, when the coin is down that's when its buyback? and when the coin goes down drastically is it still possible to buyback?
Pages:
Jump to: