Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 29. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 04:37:37 PM
I think that you do not need to panic when the crypt falls. You should always sit and watch calmly, you need to train calm so that later it will be easier!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:12:58 PM
In order to profit from stock trading, you need to follow the Golden rule: buy cheap, sell when expensive!Of course, nothing new I not said, but many forget even this rule succumbing to panic.
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 03:01:07 PM
In fact, in such panic moments you have to buy coins, because growth is inevitable over time! If of course the coin is good =)
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
March 03, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
Shit can happend anytime, so you better think before investing in any cryptocurrency. Dont be the FOMO guys who always try to buy when the coin rise and fear if he late to buy he can get any profit, and dont be the panic trader to just calm take the dip and buy more, never sell when losing. and thats why you never put all your money into crypto
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
February 27, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
You can get a good profit if you are a trader position. This means that you wait for a long period of time before you get a good profit and you will not be exposed to this sudden crush, because this crash is only temporary and will soon stop and everything will fall into place.
If you are a day active trader then experiencing crashes or even just a price pullback will really affect you along the way on constant or more often compared into a long term investor or trader.Panic selling do happen which would really more worsen the price decline which isnt surprising and whales are just happy on seeing such actions being done by those newbie investors or weak hands because they do see the opportunity to buy even more cheaper coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 27, 2018, 04:09:29 PM
You can get a good profit if you are a trader position. This means that you wait for a long period of time before you get a good profit and you will not be exposed to this sudden crush, because this crash is only temporary and will soon stop and everything will fall into place.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 04:06:29 PM
When altcoin or bitcoin prices are dipping many people will panic and start to sale off their coin so that they can cut loses. Ironically if you do not panic sale you hold your coin then you will not lose.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 04:01:12 PM
People are investing in Bitcoin for the eventual return in dollars. But what they are doing simultaneously (intended or not) is contributing to the decentralization, efficiency, and security of a brand new currency system. The thing is Bitcoin is only one application of the Blockchain so whether it gains the faith of people, because that’s all money is is faith, or not doesn’t matter because the decentralization trend is here to say.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 03:59:38 PM
If your point is that bitcoin can't suffer hyperinflation, I don't think that's correct but I don't have enough technical understanding to debate it. I don't think the inherent danger for bitcoin investors is in inflation anyways.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 03:53:07 PM
If we get panic while buying and at the time of selling that may cause a negative impact, so need not be panic be calm and patient then things will be smooth or else nothing will go in our way. Don't press the panic button, be aware of the situations and analyze according to that.
if only with words it is easy to mention calm, but when market prices start high there is a panic to buy
February 27, 2018, 03:51:01 PM
It seems to me to follow the majority of investors can profit do the opposite, when everyone started to panic, so this time it is good time to buy, every time is such, this method is very effective.
so you just follow the right time to buy and sell?
yes indeed now is a good time to buy altcoin
February 27, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
panic sell sometimes isn't so bad and to save our money from huge loss then panic sell would be good options to cut our losses however in my opinion when downtrend happened usually i would sell all of my bitcoin and my altcoins to avoid lost and wait a little longer to see the price dropped to bottom and decide to buy back and hold until the price recover again sometimes this method working well for me to recover my previous loss in trading
sell panic does sometimes help cut big losses, but sometimes it makes us more fortunate to have sold at a high price selling at high price
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

panic always loses here, of course, the new participants who do not know the mechanics can say goodbye before they can hold on to the market, but most of the people who try to stay calm and work hard have put their money here
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
There are really right decisions and not panic at certain moments when prices fall. And this is a cold calculation, and there are inexperienced people who are very afraid for their profits and try to keep something at home, but then others get the opportunity to buy at a low price and only benefit from it. So this is a normal situation that will always be present.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
February 26, 2018, 02:40:31 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

none of which are 100% accurate and always profit.
in trade and investment always contain considerable risk. this is part of every speculation. so try to get the knowledge and experience so you really understand well with every situation you are living.
Activity: 420
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 26, 2018, 02:34:53 AM
If we get panic while buying and at the time of selling that may cause a negative impact, so need not be panic be calm and patient then things will be smooth or else nothing will go in our way. Don't press the panic button, be aware of the situations and analyze according to that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 26, 2018, 02:33:53 AM
I do not perefer panic sell due to my experience from past. I made this kind of mistakes and now I wait for long term and generally I win with this strategy.
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 26, 2018, 02:33:24 AM
It seems to me to follow the majority of investors can profit do the opposite, when everyone started to panic, so this time it is good time to buy, every time is such, this method is very effective.

Indeed, and I agree with the statement.
The weakness of panic sellers are traders and investors' strength and that's happening over and over and over again.
We really don't expect the Crypto Market would crash because people are buying when the market bleeds and we could see it from the market sell and buy walls.
Panic sellers don't want to lose their money so that's why investors are getting their losing money, I suppose.
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 26, 2018, 02:30:24 AM
This time when the Crypto Market bleeds it is the sign of panic buying because Crypto Market would never crash.
We never think that the market will crash because when everything is too cheap then people are buying them and we are all expecting that the market will soon recovers in just a number of days.
Of course my Crypto Assets today are dropping but it survived a lot of bleeding seasons since last year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 26, 2018, 02:26:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: