Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 32. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
February 05, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
for my own in these circumstances I buy some coins for a long term investment possible for the next year till the price returns to normal.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 05, 2018, 07:26:51 PM
It is time to buy to make profit from panic market. Many people want to sell their crypto asset, they are panic because of stupid FUD media. Mainstream media spread FUD to all crypto markets.

Wrong information makes people on panic, cryptocurrency is great after all and no matter what happen the price will be back to normal. Now if you think selling your holdings at a loss price will make you feel better then so be it, later on you will buy back those coins and realize that you still loss because of what you have done during the corrections. A great chance to buy bitcoin now or any other good altcoins, though it takes time to bounce back but it will happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 07:19:44 PM
In my opinion, so-called sell or buy crypto communities is due to FUDs that often have a great impact on markets. And of course there is news that really happens because some people are afraid that their money will be depleted on those altcoins that they have already sold for so long.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 05, 2018, 07:13:31 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

This are people are willing to ride the flow, They don't know the flow of the business. Price will go down and up depends on how they risk their money. i myself control my risk management i don't want to go all in. i always diversify my coins. Long trading is the most profitable then short term trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:04:43 PM
for one small example, if you go to the store and see a limited item with a very low price of goods and the item can then be resold what will you do? If I'm going to buy as much as I can while holding it up until later the market needs it and I'll sell it for a very expensive price. therefore I will benefit. it's the same as the coin in the crypto world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 06:29:59 PM
there are always people who are not able to control themselves at the time of trading, when the price is decreasing very significantly some people can not take the best step in making a decision, because their uncertainty has no plan to face the worst that will happen because of price changes, at that time they become panicked and can not think, so we can take advantage of people who panic by buying some coins they sell cheaply,
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 06:29:51 PM
It is time to buy to make profit from panic market. Many people want to sell their crypto asset, they are panic because of stupid FUD media. Mainstream media spread FUD to all crypto markets.
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 06:24:04 PM
Trading is intended to gain profit, this is one reason why traders sell their coin whenever there is a pump and buy coins if there is a dump. It's not panic selling at all, it's just a matter of making such limitations for each traders. If they think the price is good enough to sell their coins they would probably sell it without realizing that the value can grow even much higher but it's not their fault they are just being realistic and not too greedy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 05, 2018, 06:22:50 PM
It is challenging to trade altcoins for profit, as predicting as well as analyzing the market is very difficult to be 100% accurate. Because of its nature and weather forecast, the true rate is only 60-80%. If the demand for cryptocurrencies is right, then earn a profit, otherwise hold and wait for the exchange rate increase.
Activity: 132
February 05, 2018, 06:08:48 PM
i think its because of deflation of bitcoin,,that is why some are panic to invest on bitcoins,and some are scarce to lose their bitcoins,,,,but if someone is good at trading it will keep it in other  to earn more profit
Activity: 308
February 05, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
the best thing to do now is to hold, and if you don't have enough cryptos then it's a nice moment to buy some, we don't know if we are at the bottom or the fall will continue to 3k but now it's a nice entering point, you can buy at different prices to avoid risks
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
February 05, 2018, 06:01:00 PM
I think that the crash om crypto price is a good chance for us to buy and earn more. Maybe for those who don't have experience in trading, what they will do is sell because they are afraid to loose more. But for me I will buy more while the price is crashing because when it goes up again and it will, I can earn more profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
Scam Century: +600,000,000 USDT per week from the air created. They printed non-existent money, zashortili down, and now buy up BTC at cheap prices.
Activity: 161
February 05, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
I believe in long term holds like IoT China (ITC). Known as the IOTA of china. Great team and credibility. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
I just bought a coin, and hold for 1-3 months it is my way
Activity: 198
February 05, 2018, 04:42:35 PM
just look at the charts, a lot of altcoins are at the bottom, there's absolutely no reason for you to sell them right now
Activity: 29
February 05, 2018, 04:42:23 PM
Well we are doing exactly the opposite, now no one want to buy bitcoin because is falling and now many people are afraid to invest, but if you know about the technology and that it will be the future then you invest and hodl and in 10 year it will be everyone just like internet did.
Activity: 1190
February 05, 2018, 04:32:34 PM
First rule is lock down your panic button far away.
Relax and wait your assets pumped and take your profits.
But most important from this problem is : remember to use " cold-money" to buy any coins or altcoin, so its will decrease your panic pressure when its goin down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
Now that many investors are panicking, chances are that the bottom line will come.
The best time to buy BTC is when all investors are desperate.
I've been looking forward to this moment.
buy back at the bottom price is the best way to improve the financial down
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 05, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
Now that many investors are panicking, chances are that the bottom line will come.
The best time to buy BTC is when all investors are desperate.
I've been looking forward to this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: