Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 31. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 09:15:56 PM
I think it is a perfect time to buy coins when there is a dump in the market. Just make sure that you choose coins that you think have high potential of pumping after the dump. By doing such, you can maximize the profit you can acquire once the price starts to rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 06:51:13 PM
Yes try to buy more, now is the opportunity to buy because a lot of coins now are going down but choose only at least the top 5 in the least and the established name so that no need to worry in future. And you are helping also our industry to make it strong and that is the bitcoin industry.
Activity: 448
February 06, 2018, 06:41:34 PM
Hi all crypto users, look the market is ours, the price is green again, I think will be bounce and hit the highest price. Let's wait and see, and all bitcoin haters will regret why they not buy bitcoin when the price is down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
February 06, 2018, 06:37:36 PM
I do not buy yet and do not sell anything. Now is not the easiest time on the market. It seems to me it is necessary to simply wait outside doing nothing
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 04:28:39 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

in my opinion, coin prices rise and fall is a normal thing in trading .. currently we can see this condition, this is the time for us to buy the coins. coz the price is very cheap. if you want to get profit also in the condition of coin price down, then you can try to play margin trading in poloniex or bittrex, coz in the condition of coin prices down, you can also get a profit.    but i think margin trading is very high risk if we are wrong to predict it.  Cheesy Wink Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 06, 2018, 04:19:31 PM
was an excellent opportunity to go to the market, buy bitcoin at 6k $. only cowards sell on a panic
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 06, 2018, 04:19:12 PM
When you see the price drop at the store you usually buy, it's hard to transfer this habit to the crypto-market =)
When buying at the store, merchandise do not tend to disappear in your hands magically after some time because it was air, fake or broken Cheesy
NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 06, 2018, 04:04:56 PM
Thanks to those who are panicking and selling crypto currency at the very bottom and there is a market. While there are hamsters and whales there is also a market.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 09:37:15 PM
It's hardly the end of crypto -- there are way too many big hands in it now.  Hang in there...it could get worse, but it will get better!   Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
February 05, 2018, 09:26:01 PM
I am so afraid of this situation, where all of crypto assets are decreasing in price
whereas almost 60% of my assets have become coins
is it true, is this the end of the digital currency?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 05, 2018, 09:25:10 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

Nobody can always get profit from trading because its unpredictable job.
Although we are expert but we can face loss sometime. Make sure to get profit is bigger than loss.
Exactly, there's always a probability of loses in trading. We're always saying this to our fellow that "don't make any decisions while your intense, or emotionally because you'll end up in a wrong decision". Which is applicable also in trading, although we are considered as a pioneer in this world we couldn't avoid to make a wrong decision which our emotional status involved.
Activity: 22
February 05, 2018, 09:22:35 PM
i always believe buy then buy double the amount if it drops 5%
And when they stop dropping. Profit. Thats how I trade.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
February 05, 2018, 09:22:28 PM
I do have a fair number of alts and have done some trading, but I hate panicking selling, and unless I need the money for something that can not wait, there is not a reason to sell just for the sake of not losing more. If I know that the value will come back sooner or later, especially for projects that didn´t deliver their final product yet, why will I panic with the herd just to what they are good at, losing money, I just refuse to do so.
Activity: 182
February 05, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

Nobody can always get profit from trading because its unpredictable job.
Although we are expert but we can face loss sometime. Make sure to get profit is bigger than loss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
February 05, 2018, 09:11:58 PM
As the old saying goes, "It's only a loss if you sell."  People in crypto should be well aware of the volatility of the market by now.  30 - 40 - 50% market fluctuations are fairly common.  If you do absolutely no research and just buy and sell on hype, then you'll probably lose money and rightly so - those people don't deserve to be in this marketplace.  BUT, if you do your research, buy into cryptos that have tangible, long-term value, then you should simply ride out the market fluctuations, making opportunistic top-ups in the dips, if you have additional investment funds, and are looking at long term returns.
Activity: 34
February 05, 2018, 08:21:07 PM
Guys don't be the type of investor that wants to buy when there's FOMO, but want to sell when there's FUD. If you believe in blockchain technology, privacy and freedom then stay in crypto. I'm in for the long run. My alternatives are Fiat devaluation, manipulated stock market and government corruption. I refuse those 3 and rather sink with the Crypto ship. At least i'm sort of doing it MY WAY!!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

We can't always get a profit from altcoin trading,
that's why it's called "trading", we have a chance to get a profit, but we have to analyze the market and coins itself, we can't panic if the price is falling down, if we keep panic then it's over, we won't getting profit but only a great loss.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
February 05, 2018, 08:13:23 PM
I haven't any friends who can trading altcoins and always have profit. It's not possible Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 07:56:45 PM
I think lets wait what will be happen next. But if you lost a lot of profit and even your initial almost the same i think the best way to do is let it go until the value of cryptos rise again. Now cryptos value are constantly decreasing and most people invest money on it is losing their profit and even their initial investment. This scenario are causing a massive panic to the cryptos holders. I think the best way to do now is just calm down and wait for proper timing before to do an act that resulting a big regrets to us.
Pages:
Jump to: