Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 4. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 11:34:15 AM
No, right now I am not receiving profits from the Altcoins trade, but to be honest, I am not very worried yet!
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 18, 2019, 11:21:36 AM
I don't think you're always gonna make money on altcoin trading. There is always a risk. If you benefit from what you lost, you're on the right track. Panic? We are human and make mistakes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
February 18, 2019, 11:09:21 AM
When there are people panic selling because of fear that market won't recover again is a chance to panic buy. Buying in a lowest price is great idea to earn more profit in the right time. But there is also a good result if you panic selling during the higher value, of course you will earn profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
February 18, 2019, 10:59:12 AM
there are a lot of promising sellers due to the collapse of altcoin and bitcoin but this is not the slogan to keep selling so you do not worry about what you can do is buy altcoin with the potential to even marecover your losses or recover your losses you can buy altcoin or choose top altcoin in coinmarket to make sure your safety is not lost and I'm sure you will make a purchase of the altcoins in the top exchanger or the coinmarket you should be strong and you will not get lost because it's risky really if you only have the potential to hold your altcoin holding it only.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 10:32:37 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Most traders especially the newbies are doing this... Thats why instead BUY LOW SELL HIGH, it comes to an end of BUY HIGH SELL LOW... Which is i think a not so good trend in terms of crypto nowadays.. People who are doing like this are the ones who are NOOBs in this business.. People who are only following what others told them without proper knowledge... That's why it is advisable for those who want to enter crypto to learn more bout what they are want to do.. Especially in trading... Learn to read charts candlesticks patterns so that you will know when to buy or sell to gain real profits
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 10:18:38 AM
Never panic to buy any coin, even if you see people getting it, try to know why they are getting it, the reason that led to their buy, then if after your research, you see it worth it, then go ahead and buy same applies for selling, don't panic sell, this can make you loose your capital or you get less profit. Just don't follow the crowd. Sell when you think it's due.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 18, 2019, 09:51:38 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

Peoples decision is affected by anything and the most influential is the society. If people are all mainstreing about dumping coins, you actually would do that also without even thinking if your right or just following the thread. But anyways, usually profit by holding those profitable and well known alts for safety purposes. I dont trust new projects that easy so ill stick with old one.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 18, 2019, 09:46:33 AM
It is very simple and i will give you my secret. 1. I buy with my spare money so as not to be in a fix. 2. I hold for long term. 3. i don't panic not for any reason and most of all 4. I keep my emotions in check.
I don't say this is hidden secret or holy strategy created by you but holding is not easy under bear market circumstances especially if downtrend continues for a long time.

Indeed, downfall of the market remained for so long time since 2018 but I do believe that after all of these challenges it will supress when both panic buying and selling will break even. Chances will be there already, only that we seems to ignore it due to hesitations because of speculative predictions behind. We should be strong enough to control fears and start to learn how to manage your emotions, in order to decide much better strategies for us to sustain a much secure asset earning profitable returns in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 18, 2019, 09:36:29 AM
Yeah most of the people panic to sell and buy the coin and toke. Some people will know the coin information. So easy to choose and invest. Before buy and sell check the market place price. Then you get some ideas for investment. Plan to work then get more profit. Time is important of the process. So time to sell and buy it. Buy and sell it not easy. You know the all information. Market price is any time to up an down. It not easy to guess the price. If want to know. Follow the market place price every day.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
February 18, 2019, 09:26:25 AM
It is very simple and i will give you my secret. 1. I buy with my spare money so as not to be in a fix. 2. I hold for long term. 3. i don't panic not for any reason and most of all 4. I keep my emotions in check.
I don't say this is hidden secret or holy strategy created by you but holding is not easy under bear market circumstances especially if downtrend continues for a long time.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
February 18, 2019, 09:23:15 AM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
February 18, 2019, 06:37:12 AM
As I noticed to some people who complain about thier investments is those who are new in this field that really do not know what they are doing to their holding currency. And they only invest to those currency because they want to earn profit just like their friends did to their invested currency, that really makes their investments lose it once they don't even have a research about their invested currency.
Research well and analyze the possibilities before you place your investment, its really important for people who wanted to earned from this market,
you have to understand the risk and learned how to handle your emotions, panic sellers will be eaten alive while those who can calmed while the market
is falling can add more assets to invest with.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 18, 2019, 06:29:48 AM
As I noticed to some people who complain about thier investments is those who are new in this field that really do not know what they are doing to their holding currency. And they only invest to those currency because they want to earn profit just like their friends did to their invested currency, that really makes their investments lose it once they don't even have a research about their invested currency.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
February 18, 2019, 05:54:17 AM
It is difficult to talk about how most people trade. For this you need to have statistics. But you can be sure that FOMO and panic strongly affect people.
I try to follow the price chart to make a decision about the deal. Nothing else matters to me.
Activity: 504
February 18, 2019, 05:52:45 AM
Just as unpleasant, will only add to the problem just now. Everything must be done calmly and careful consideration. Now going to sell is also okay, for those who have bought it two weeks ago. I think it's been quite high profit. But if you want to survive it's also not a problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 18, 2019, 05:47:30 AM
Absolutely, most people really don't know what they are doing or what they are into. Most are following what their friends are doing and it been like a blind man leading another blind man.... they both end up in a pit. Just believe in yourself and learn your way out and you will appreciate it much.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 13, 2019, 01:23:10 PM
Many people experience loss and I personally experience it. But what I experienced was impatience when faced with the Crypto market situation. Indeed, if we are patient, surely the price of the coin will rise again. But what was seen was panic and fear that the price of the coin would fall further.
yes there are still many new traders who do not know how to trade properly and correctly, they are always affected when their rising prices buy and when the prices fall they sell it is the wrong way. to buy coins must be when conditions are stable at cheap prices and sell them when prices have returned to rise.
Activity: 462
February 13, 2019, 01:18:43 PM
I think that the belief of people in cryptocurrency is very weak now. That is why we often see panic selling. But we must be persistent.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 12:53:06 PM
Basically, trade for profit. So we have to take risks in trading. And to get a profit, of course, you must be patient and not easily panic. Take advantage of price conditions that easily change up and down. Because this is our chance to make a profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
February 13, 2019, 12:41:50 PM
The most important thing is that no one here argues that this is a real opportunity to make money. This is really an opportunity that now really has a place to be. I believe that cryptocurrencies now have a very big future.

It does have a grey future and those who have the patience in this market will make good money in long run . It is important to buy during the lower price as such now and hold it for short or long term . And if people do panic selling they may end up in a loss majority of the times.
Pages:
Jump to: