Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 13. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
For me its better to hold your altcoin, if you sell all your altcoins for now you can earn a very few profit due to its price declining, but if you hold it wait until price recover you will see a good profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 11:21:11 AM
In my opinion, it is a good option to hold our altcoins when the market is downturn. Rather, the better option is to invest in new coins while they are at a lower cost and wait for the market to go back up.  Smiley
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
May 22, 2018, 11:20:48 AM
The situation of market isn't a new thing happening just today, it has been a reoccurrence over the space of more than two consecutive years now. Hence, a call to everyone of us to handle things with calmness; hoping for the best out the current situation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
the solution to the main issue right now is to HOLD if you can.

Do not rush sell unless you really need cash or you are porting it to another potential tokens or coins.

As long you hold you are not considered lose
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
I do not understand what's going on, all the altcoins are losing value even with working projects, why ?!
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 11:09:04 AM
This time is not good time  for selling, because the market is in a bearish pattern and tries to find its support position, and you can sell your coins when it moves up a few days after the price is held.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
Well that's the question. Nobody can tell you what the market will do. There are technical and fundamental signals, but they don't guarantee you anything. If it will decline further you made a good decision to sell since you can buy back more afterwards.
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 10:06:40 AM
Crypto is a lot of money in the world of money, they are taking their money from this market to make us panic sales. We should not be selling panic by paying attention to these situations. Panic sales will always hurt us.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
May 17, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
Because in the market was in red color some of people in here i think they panic selling, But panic selling are not the best way maybe those only weakhands can sell of there coins in a low price. For me i will not sell my coins in a low price but if i have some important to doing my coins maybe i sell it to low price of coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 17, 2018, 03:39:36 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
No one knows where the cryptocurrency market will unfold in the near future. I think that now there are all the prerequisites for the recovery of prices for altcoins to the January level, but it will not happen immediately and we need to be patient to wait for this. So now we need to buy to sell in a few months with a profit.
Indeed in the world any cryptocurrency can happen and is difficult to guess,
it must be patient to return the price altcoin to januari level,
the most important we still be patient and follow the course development Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 17, 2018, 03:31:14 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

I know this post is more than a month old, but it is still worth mentioning that Tether isn't absolutely safe. It may have a stable price around $1, but it isn't the same as $1. There has been skepticism of Tether in the past, and the subpoena. It is relatively safe to use short term, but I'd question holding Tether for a longer period.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
May 17, 2018, 03:22:13 AM
No one knows where the cryptocurrency market will unfold in the near future. I think that now there are all the prerequisites for the recovery of prices for altcoins to the January level, but it will not happen immediately and we need to be patient to wait for this. So now we need to buy to sell in a few months with a profit.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
for now I think Altcoin is on a downward trend, but I think it's just a cycle, and expect the price to be back at the pump, so my advice to you is to hold the coin and sell it at the right moment
Activity: 113
May 16, 2018, 01:36:34 PM
I knew it would be a panic everywhere. But if you really have patience then it is better to wait a bit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 11, 2018, 05:53:57 PM
It is extremely hard to time the market. I think if you are really into crypto, you should hold your position and buy BTC/ETH when the market is panic.
Activity: 434
May 11, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
The main thing is the strong nerves and patience. All prices are gradually recovering. By the end of this year, prices will recover accurately and are likely to surpass last year's figures by 40 - 60 percent.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
May 11, 2018, 05:51:04 PM
Today again, panic. Beginners sell their coins at a low price. I think that this panic is provoked by whales in order to buy cheap coins.

sure. The market has not recovered yet since the dump in March. Bitcoin did not break 10k and again correction... This situation can continue until the summer. There are some opinions that bitcoin can fall down below 6k dollars again and after rally. Only hold.
Activity: 157
May 11, 2018, 05:44:55 PM
Sell coins when you panic is certainly not a good solution. Indeed for the market price does not always have a price increase. But there is also a period where the price of coins started poorly.
And here you have to be patient did not enter baited with market conditions, you should still wait until the period was passed.
Activity: 6
May 11, 2018, 05:31:17 PM
now it's a good price in my opinion when you feel it is enough then just sell because the price changes every time change. careful in making decisions.
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

You have options this time. First, sell your coins and buy potential yet cheaper coins. Second, buy more coins of the same coins you have. Third, just continue holding your coins until the pump comes. The decision lies on your hands anyways.
Pages:
Jump to: