Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 12. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
I do not understand what's going on, all the altcoins are losing value even with working projects, why ?!
Potential coin price also drop a lot, so investor heard a lot of bad news about crypto and panic sell their cryptocurrency, I think it's a normal price correction and I confirm that they will regret later when bull market start, check last year June and you'll know that what I'm talking about  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
I think what we are learning is that this is never going to go straight up.  You either swing trade some or all of your funds with the run-ups and buy back on the dip, or just keep making wise buys at various support levels to amass a cheap position.  I'm mostly sticking to the latter.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
I think you do not need to sell all token / coin altcoin, because the price goes down. better and hold the token in accordance with the rules of the map on the website or project that you follow. because I'm sure within a certain time the token will go back up the price.
Activity: 81
May 23, 2018, 11:44:59 AM
Many people get panic because of the very low price of altcoins, but this kind of attitude will not give you positive income because if you will sell your altcoins this time it's a big loss on you .
Activity: 378
May 23, 2018, 11:35:55 AM
At present prices of altcoins are quite low. And still falling due to the bad weather from the bitcoin discount, but I think you should buy more capital now. Prices are now being whale prices, to buy as much before the sharp increase. The big discount will make panic sellers, which is what the whales want, I think this point should keep waiting for early June or mid-June to sell.
Activity: 100
May 23, 2018, 11:31:53 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
The less precise step, when the price of coins down you hold first and if you still have money you can buy more coins. then sell when the price is high. The price of the coin down is a good time to buy, do not panic and take chances.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 23, 2018, 11:27:56 AM
Many peoples is panic and sell on red but this is stupid becose if u hodl u dont lose anything u need just wait for better time to sell.Peoples dont think how much they lose on price drop,becose u lose on low prices and big gas price simply is hodl and wait!
Activity: 378
May 23, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
When the altcoin price goes down I sell all the coins I have to take advantage
But I hold a coin if it can increase in the coming months and sell it at the right time.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 11:24:31 AM
I think it depends on what value you bought the coins that you want to sold. If you sold them at a loss - I think it is not worth it. Wait and the market will recover again.  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 23, 2018, 11:09:10 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

however, fluctuating prices can not be predicted with instinct, be patient to sell when we are lucky.

when it is down we hold, do not panic it will make you poor
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
For the last couple of days I've been completely thinking if I should sell some of what I have. I need to pay some bills, and the value of what I have is over half of what I put in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 11:06:20 AM
Today, like many other days, bitcoin does not please most of its investors, probably there must be reasons why bitcoin is falling now? Because there is no information that someone is interested in bitcoins or anything else that could be improved prices.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 23, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
Panic sales are replaced by panic purchases with the feeling that the train is leaving. This is normal practice for the market and I would not worry about this. Everything is good and the market in the future will become bigger and bigger, we will see new heights and conquer new peaks
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
May 23, 2018, 11:01:49 AM
I say hold onto your altcoins. Surely it's going down for now but eventually it'll rise again, well this depends on the project and the coin itself. Will the project push through? Or will it be just hype no content? Plus if you aren't really have that much to sell, waiting and holding would be the best option for you.
Activity: 126
May 23, 2018, 10:50:13 AM
If you are holding a good project coin I suggest you don't panic sell. Taking profit is very important  in  cryptocureency  trading
Activity: 602
May 23, 2018, 10:47:18 AM
if you can time market, but hard
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
Panic is beneficial) At such moments with cold thinking you can make good money.
Activity: 6
May 22, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
we do not sell all the ownership of altcoin or bitcoin, it's good we sell some of our altcoin, so we do not get the capital to buy it again, anyway the price of altcoin will surely rise again, it also depends on the increase of crypto currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
May 22, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
rightnow base on what i seen on market there are lot of people selling there holdings too low. thats why the price of the token also drops. for me if you dont need that rightnow just keep it. no one buy for that price then the price will pump again. dont panic sell your holdings, maybe in the future that token will make you rich.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

If the coin keeps on going down you can either hold it then purchase more or buy Tether then revert back to your selected coins. But beware because there are alot of pro saying that we should keep out of Tether because it might pop sooner or later thus if you trust fully tether then that's the safe bet but if you want to risk then buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: