Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 14. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
Did you panic today? What are you panicking about? There have been no recent bad news, no negative news, but people are scared to start without cause. Huh
Activity: 266
May 11, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
Such sales happen only if you are very worried about the money that you invested  Wink
Activity: 840
May 11, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
Today again, panic. Beginners sell their coins at a low price. I think that this panic is provoked by whales in order to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 11, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
Don't do it, you will regret it if you panic sell your coins in a bear market and later on the coins start going up and start mooning. You can maybe decide to trade with your coins so they do not just stay sitting in a wallet and not make you money, so you could increase the value of your coins with trading just make sure that you do not sell them and convert to fiat in a bear market because that would be a big mistake
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
My council is patient and the market comes to wait for a bull, I don't recommend exchange on a leash when falling of market price, is simple to go to a research some leashes the message, you will know that why we don't want to use a leash, you just remember, the patient our key in the crypto world to become richer
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 10, 2018, 03:59:03 PM
I know that if I sell now, then everything will grow, but if I buy it, everything will fall. I bought NEO this way in February, when it fell. He still falls, although everyone praises him on the forum (even several topics have been created).
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 10, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
In this scenario many investors feel this kind of feeling when the value of bitcoin or etc are getting low to sell, In fact it is a normal
because there’s no permanent value in this business, everything changed, just learned how to deal for it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
May 05, 2018, 10:58:24 AM
This is the worst decision to sell during the panic sell just to turn to safe mode. If this panic sell has already started, you can sell the dip, but nobody knows will there be second dip.
Only suggestion is to sell during the panic buy. But only if you feel normally when you understand that you did profit, but there was an opportunity to make it 2x higher Smiley
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 01, 2018, 08:54:47 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
market price of all altcoins is actually unstable because cryptocurrency has a high volatility which is the main reason why its price will never become stable. the price of altcoins is not always on the dip, this is only natural, that their prices is going down or going up.
Activity: 142
May 01, 2018, 08:37:21 AM
Panic sell it's big mistake for newbies, don't do that. Just wait and market will recover. I sure that in december we can wee BTC with 20k+ price, and altcoins prices back too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
If viewed from the chart maybe this month is suitable to re-invest in altcoin, and I think altcoin down because BTC has decreased so that others follow the flow Smiley. Never panic sell though often happens but make it a lesson for the future Smiley Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 08:27:57 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
First of all, before you open a transaction, you must have a trading plan that determines the entry and exit levels (either profit taking or stop loss), based on good technical analysis and money management. Thus you will be more objective in making decisions.
Secondly, when there is a panic selling action, you must remain QUIET! Do not panic and do not get carried away.

All you have to do is have a stand in following your trading plan. When you have to limit losses / cut losses, do the level you have "planned" before. Do not let your emotions influence the decisions you make. When you have cut loss and loss, do not be disappointed or sad. Be thankful because the losses you are experiencing are controlled.

Third, plan the buy back at the right momentum, ie when the price is in the peak position and show signs of reversal. How to determine peak and reversal signal? I prefer to use a technical approach that can be used to predict the market quickly and accurately, even if I still pay attention to the fundamentals.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 01, 2018, 06:16:17 AM
Indeed many people including me personally when the cheap price of a coin surely I am very panicked to sell. Probably for fear of loss when the price goes down. Though it is a natural thing in a trade when prices rise or fall. Because here we train mentally when the price down and do not panic.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 05:59:25 AM
Do you think all these panics will influence ICO campaigns?
Activity: 392
May 01, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
Why everybody is doing panic like this, I dont understand, bitcoin drops just 200 dollar and peoples are doing panic and selling altcoins, it is not good and must not be like this, if you are doing panic you can lose a lot of money at this market.
Activity: 283
May 01, 2018, 05:25:18 AM
We don't have course for alarm, since everything is going back to normal, the market is healing gradually. So, don't let panic drive you to loss all by selling your coins and regret later.
Activity: 420
May 01, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
I think you should not panic, and you should not sell everything, because it's best to hold everything at home and wait for a better time .. because the price is now completely different, in order to sell everything
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
If we do panic selling all the time then,  the tendency that we will lose money is guaranteed. losing patience will lead you to panic selling and  that is why everyday you have to have more patience in holding your coin and also ability to choose the right coin that would likely do well in the long term

Activity: 524
Merit: 258
May 01, 2018, 04:32:32 AM
There are times in cryptocurrency many people sell their investment once the market value of bitcoin or any other electronic coin in the blockchain market are too low,
because they are afraid from the too much loss that the company gives from their investment.
Activity: 56
April 26, 2018, 08:15:39 AM
I do think it would be much better to hold on right now. Rushing things and panic selling rarely get you anywhere. The fluctuation on cryptocurrency world market is quite normal nowadays. Even more, there are always a hope that the prices will increase depending on the demand in the market;  we'll just have to be patient.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: