Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 16. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
April 25, 2018, 06:12:40 PM
When the market has signs of decline, unstable, the safest is to exchange BTC, ETH or USDT to avoid falling rates quickly. Because once the altcoin has fallen in exchange rates, it will fall very fast and hard to recover. In every case always calm to be able to make the right decision and should not panic sell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 06:10:33 PM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

It will be depend of what kind of Altcoins do you have. If you are keeping a scap Altcoins like the team have not making activities to promote their commodities and coins so that it will attract more investors then better to sell your crap coins but if your Altcoins are belong to the top coins like ETH,XRP and BCC then you should keep holding them because real demand will coming soon for these top Altcoins.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:02:12 PM
panic sell is the best opportunities for all investors and traders. So dont missed it Smiley
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
April 25, 2018, 06:01:23 PM
That is why you invest in coin with value. Do not buy everything that goes up short term. Always keep an eye for coins with long term value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 25, 2018, 06:00:17 PM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

That's one of the worst moves you can do mate because panic sells usually, and most of the time, lead to losses because you are not judging carefully why you're even selling. Since the word "panic" is coupled with it, it would be safe to assume that you're selling because you don't want to lose in your investment; however, would you rather break even, or just be patient in waiting? Because surely, no investor would want to spend all the time and effort to invest without getting anything fruitful in the end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 25, 2018, 05:58:49 PM
If you think that your alts are at the time of their prime then I think you can sell them. If they can make you a sufficient amount that is. But if your alts are still doing bad right now then you should hold more.
Activity: 79
April 25, 2018, 05:56:36 PM
don't panic sell. Study the market first before you sell them.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 25, 2018, 05:56:10 PM
Panic SELL is the worst thing that can happen to you because the pain of regrets is very huge when you will realize that you have lost your time in vain.
Activity: 190
April 25, 2018, 05:54:40 PM
It's really not advisable to sell your altcoin now. I think if one sell now he may regret it in the future and that future is not far, sincerely speaking. If you sell and buy more altcoin, don't also forget that the value of the new altcoin purchased will also drop as it goes dip.Therefore, selling now is never a best option. Just my opinion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
I think it will keep going down for a month period of so, slowly slowing down in the end of April.
Then, depending on hype and new technologies it will raise again, not sure if rapidly but it will definitely come back up.

Activity: 103
April 11, 2018, 09:13:02 AM
I figure costs will go down till july. I'm certain you can offer your coins now and get it less expensive one week from now. However you can hold and it can gives you benefit however in the long separation. So it's' dependent upon you, and recall about dangers
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

It all depends on what kind of altcoins you have in your portfolio.
Option one: you have coins from the top 50 and you have a source of additional income not associated with cryptomarket. Then you do not need to sell, unless you are a trader on cryptomarket. At the moment the market is in a bearish trend. It will ever end.
Option two: you do not have a source of additional income, except cryptomarket. Then to maintain life, you will have to sell some coins. And you will have to redouble your efforts to increase income.
Activity: 26
April 10, 2018, 05:21:26 PM
The market of cryptocurrency is quite stable and there are a lot of very experienced traders, I can't imagine what could happen so that the BTC price would fall less than $3000. So it's unlikely to see panic sell.
When we talk about bitcoin and blockchain in general, we can not talk stability, it's not applicable. Several news can both raise the price and lower even a few thousand
Activity: 103
April 10, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
Due to an unstable price of the market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keep going down? Please, can anyone reach me on this?
Are you sure you will sell all the altcoin you have? Are you not afraid if you will regret it? Do not you mind because selling now is the same loss. Why can not you be patient for a little while, and easily eaten by the circumstances? I am sure altcoin will rise in price, it has been proven from year to year altcoin always increase. So my advice you do not sell out all the coins you have.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
April 10, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
Market is down already and you want to sell?.....
No, that's not a nice move. Let's hope the market recover soon. Best thing to do now is hodl!

i agree that if you are not experienced trader, at the moment, the best thing is to hodl.
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 04:47:31 PM
I don't think it's the best time for sale, personally I sold some tokens to live April Smiley Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 10, 2018, 04:42:37 PM
The price after a long bubble is reduced by waves. Now we are looking for a new bottom, and then growth will start from the previous highs. Such falls are caused by nature. Even manipulators do not completely influence the market and are subject to regularities. Read about fractals and the golden ratio.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
April 10, 2018, 04:41:23 PM
Market is down already and you want to sell?.....
No, that's not a nice move. Let's hope the market recover soon. Best thing to do now is hodl!
It is normal for market to go up and down, its better to buy when market is down and sell when market is up.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
Nope,not a good idea because it could rekt your portfolio and you wont be able to recover from that,you need to have some solid plan of whay you need to do when the market shows some failing trend so you could prevent these big loss,never sell in panic and you will be fine,but if you are weaklings who doesnt want to see their portfolio lose its value you can go ahead.
Activity: 167
April 10, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
My council is patient and the market comes to wait for a bull, I don't recommend exchange on a leash when falling of market price, is simple to go to a research some leashes the message, you will know that why we don't want to use a leash, you just remember, the patient our key in the crypto world to become richer
Pages:
Jump to: