Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sell? - page 15. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
April 26, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
Now there was a market correction. You need to calm down and get used to the fact that the market is very volatile. The price jumps can be 10-15% daily, which of course affects the nerves of traders.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 08:04:13 AM
If you are a trader the best thing to do is to buy and buy with the potential altcoins and then wait for the moment that the price in thearket will rise again.
Activity: 199
April 26, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
That's the worst case scenario. What else could happen? So I keep holding on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:36:56 AM
Panic SELL is the worst thing that can happen to you because the pain of regrets is very huge when you will realize that you have lost your time in vain.

I do believe that all guys that were in the panic when the market was down now are regretting about selling their coins. Yes, there is still a very high volatility of the crypto, but this a normal situation.
Activity: 172
April 26, 2018, 01:02:07 AM
And I think that you must do as your heart tells you. Nobody knows what will happen next and no one will tell you exactly whether alts will grow or fall even more.
The prices of altcoins continue to decline, sell at this time that the market is a bit unstable I think not
It is a good idea. You must also do what you want but you have to be patient if you want to get the profits
of the money you invest and not spoil it, try to keep them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 11:42:14 PM
Never sell on cutloss you just need to ba patient. Why ? Cause it will recover maybe not now but soon when bitcoin bullruns . just do whatever you are doing like airdrops or bounty but dont sell at the moment.
Activity: 574
April 25, 2018, 11:37:20 PM
Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

Never sell when the market is red, never resort to such options like cutting your loses and doing another investments. It may seem safer but it would just make your hard earned money to the drain in which it shouldn't be if you just wait patiently.
Activity: 266
April 25, 2018, 11:29:39 PM
The prices of altcoins continue to fall so the worst thing you can do now is to sell them. So the best option right now is to wait. It is normal for market to have ups and falls so do not worry and wait till the price will at least  the same when you have bought your tokens or till it will start to grow again. Patience is the key
Activity: 490
April 25, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
No one will buy at a high price. Of course, everyone has different understanding of the price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
April 25, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

What I know now is that the market is recovering because with so many people buying altcoin at a time when altcoin prices are decreasing, it may improve the market, and now the altcoin price is improving and now is the right time to sell the altcoin you hold to get profit

Many people are making a profit from altcoins but there are many who want to "Hold To Die" and this is happening every day in the market. Personally, I only like to hold coins with great potential and never keep them for 6 months because this market fluctuates continuously and we can not predict what will happen.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

What I know now is that the market is recovering because with so many people buying altcoin at a time when altcoin prices are decreasing, it may improve the market, and now the altcoin price is improving and now is the right time to sell the altcoin you hold to get profit
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 07:00:19 PM
I agree with some guys above, if you have missed the "highs", its already too late to sell, just wait and have hope about the future of those alts
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 25, 2018, 06:59:41 PM
Someone sold everything very well in the fall and did not have time to redeem it. Panic sales are always dangerous in this market. But someone very well knows how to play on the market decline, I honestly envy them! =)
Activity: 298
April 25, 2018, 06:58:03 PM
Better to calm down I'm sure the market is still going down, look at technical analysis and you'll know how bad it can go but you do not need to do panic sales because you will just lose a lot of money, your assets stay in your position do not do sales. You can just wait for the market to recover and you'll be fine. Never let this bloody market fool us, hold your coins until some green candles come in, buy more and make sure you will make this money is one way to avoid being shot in a loss pit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
April 25, 2018, 06:51:22 PM
Don't sell now.. I totally disagree with the that idea of panic sell. Though I was also tempted to sell off my token but I didn't. The dip was only for a brief moment. The mooning still continues
Activity: 78
April 25, 2018, 06:46:56 PM
Dont panic. Panic wont give anything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
April 25, 2018, 06:44:52 PM
Panic SELL is the worst thing that can happen to you because the pain of regrets is very huge when you will realize that you have lost your time in vain.
I don't know why people are in panic when bitcoin price fall, this is a normal thing to happened, every crypto can fall, are they think that bitcoin price will always increase? That's wrong, there isn't any currency, wether crypto or real increase all the days without any single fall. People should believe in bitcoin if they invest in it, because i am sure if they sell btc with a low price, they will regrets soon.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
April 25, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
Selling will just result into permanent profit loss. Indeed, the users and investors are still losing profit at this moment because the majority of the cryptomarket fell down from the beginning of this year due to the continuous dumps. But the loss is just partial because the amount of holding is the same. A user or investor just need to hold and wait until the market recovers in order to not lose profit.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
April 25, 2018, 06:28:46 PM
That is why you invest in coin with value. Do not buy everything that goes up short term. Always keep an eye for coins with long term value.

For panic sell is usually done by people who make short-term investments and even to pursue losses at the time Cutloss panic but sell also applies if the price will start the decline continuously and it makes us an advantage because later can buy coins with a very low price.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 06:13:07 PM
When prices fall it's better not to sell anything at all, the best tactic is to wait till market will start to grow again (100% it will start).
Pages:
Jump to: