Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 54. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 01:49:31 AM
For me its time to buy altr. I'm taking this as an opportunity to average down some of my buy-in prices.altcoins at this time is the right thing to make an investment . Don't panic and do not sell you coin for lost. HODL It always happens in any market. Actually there is no situation to be sold, need to be patient
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 11:41:18 PM
Right now is a great time to buy.  Bitcoin will bounce back up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 11, 2018, 11:37:24 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
In general the price drop will be a chance for users to buy bitcoins for those who not have or want to increase the number of cryptocurrencies, inversely if they already have a coin they will surely panic if the price drops, it is already common things.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
February 11, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
I have my 2option if i bought it before with low price  i will sell and buy back again when it goes deeper but when its current price is lower than when i bought i will keep holding and add some when it getting lower. for your second question if it rise again? yes it will this deep fall down was been experience over and over by bitcoin but its been  able to bounce back.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 11:17:31 PM
Perhaps it would be better if it has a token that gets better held first while waiting for the token price to rise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 11:13:44 PM
We just have to hold if we are inexperience traders until the prices of the bitcoin and altcoins goes normal if not you can do buy and selling of coins or token that you feel that can pump and dump of the prices every day
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:00:59 PM
never sell at a loss. the market has always bounced back and investors have seen even stronger gains
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 10:50:17 PM
The market is gonna stabilize so there's no need to panic sell. You should either sell high or don't sell at all. Panic sell mean you sell low
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 10:22:34 PM
If you have plan to buy Bitcoin for long term investment i think now its time to get it, because in the long term the price of Bitcoin will be going to multiple because now the cryptourrency still small and only about 1% of people who know about Bitcoin. And in the future when more people understand and know about Bitcoin so the demand also increasing. But if you would like to trade it in short time just use technical analysis to decide when best time to buy it.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

you got my point on what you said because that's what I'm doing when the price of bitcoin decreases and I do not know what's going to happen and it's going to increase so when it goes down I sell it immediately and wait for the price to rise I get a try and buy it again.

of course, many users still have Bitcoin and for them the best strategy is to buy a cheap Bitcoin for today. Proceeding from positive forecasts, these purchases will bring dozens of times more profit than any other business. But this belief is not enough, you need to have enough facts to not sell and buy.
I bought many Bitcoin after it dumped below $10,000.
Although the price of Bitcoin dumped a lot to $6,000 but I don't care that.
I feel happy because I can buy more Bitcoin to get more profit.
And finally, I got 50% profit within 10 days from $6,000 to $8,900.

P/s: I sold 4 ounce Gold to get money to buy Bitcoin at $6,000 Tongue
Activity: 225
February 11, 2018, 03:16:50 PM
Just look at the bitcoin course not for the last 4 months, but for all the years of existence. You will see that there were a drop in the bitcoin rate and more (about 82 percent). So just keep calm. Do nothing until you are in profit position. Relax and do not look every hour at the exchange rate.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 03:11:34 PM
the chance as investors to manage with the release of possession with the part of token goods with the market, as those to refer with one as the strategics on compounding capital to goes as the following to gains within entrance to different field of table of examination.

Activity: 107
February 11, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
I try not to panic. The price of BTC will rise. And now is a great time to buy coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

you got my point on what you said because that's what I'm doing when the price of bitcoin decreases and I do not know what's going to happen and it's going to increase so when it goes down I sell it immediately and wait for the price to rise I get a try and buy it again.

of course, many users still have Bitcoin and for them the best strategy is to buy a cheap Bitcoin for today. Proceeding from positive forecasts, these purchases will bring dozens of times more profit than any other business. But this belief is not enough, you need to have enough facts to not sell and buy.
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
February 11, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
I was always happy when panic sells started because i won couple money by buying at dipps Smiley
Activity: 798
February 11, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
I don't know if it is panic sell or calculate sellings. They maybe only do day trading, or they expect that the price decrease to buy more at a lower price. Because if the price is lower, it means you can also buy more coins for the same amount of money.
But it is also risky if the price increase and if you really want to buy the coin, you are going to be able to buy less.
Everyone has his own technic. You need to study how the market is going to evoluate before taking a decision.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 11, 2018, 10:32:41 AM
if only we know when to buy or sell why not do that selling and buting when price decreased.but look at the price continuously moving,somtimes up,most of it down so i cant tell what will be the price in future,but the thing is bitcoin will rise eventually sooner
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
I would not sell low prices today, bitcoin will rise more in the near future. 1 year holding if necessary. Panic sales allow others to earn money
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 10:25:06 AM
Of course, thanks to this panic, you can earn very well, because many people sell their coins almost for free and do not think that tomorrow can be better than today. So of course this is a very good chance to replenish your deposit
Pages:
Jump to: