Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 55. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
I will buy BTC again for now because in my opinion this is an opportunity and i am sure BTC will increase in the near future, i always sure with BTC!!!  Cool
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
February 11, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
Panic sells are one of the shittiest things that ever happened in markets. Every other product needs some value trust that backs it. This is my biggest concern with crypto. Some coins feel so much worthless than market values. I hope altcoins won't die cause of it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 10:10:57 AM
Now, at such low prices, it is pointless to sell coins, since it will definitely be a loss to itself. The only correct solution now is to hold the coins until they again rise to a good value. This time should already come soon, the maximum growth will begin in late February - early March.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 11, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
The guys that were in panic made a mistake and sold their coins. The wisest ones managed to buy these altcoins and Bitcoins for the lowest prices. Thus, the crash and panic was very profitable for them.

No use calling people's actions as mistakes or wisdom when we already know the outcomes today for yesterday's trades. Of course, I am a holder so I would hope that holding and adding during dips are the right thing to do, but we cannot think we are wise just because of how things seem to be turning out. Seasonal patterns seem to be holding out for now, but we will really only know when the time comes.

The ones who sold and bought back now aren't the wisest ones, just the luckiest,,, but that is just how I see it.
Activity: 196
February 11, 2018, 09:12:39 AM
If you are a good trader you should sell it when the market has fall,because surely you will earn the losses when you know what you are doing but if you are not good in trading you should HOLD it to prevent losses that the bloodbath has brought.When the market started to fall i immediately set cutlosses so i wont lose big amounts,preventing losses is better than selling it in panic that will only worsen the situation in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
Easy, use every opportunity available when bitcoin down you can buy it and just wait for the price will surely rise.
Bitcoin is a future asset
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
February 11, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
Well, it's not yet time to sell anything. We must wait until spring. Every year after New Year's holidays and in the beginning of autumn there is a sharp drop. In the following months, there is a steady growth. Transfer your assets into more stable coins and expect a thaw in the market.
That's right, it's too early for sale. Strong and promising coins are a good choice, they can not fall for a long time, they will necessarily go into growth.

The guys that were in panic made a mistake and sold their coins. The wisest ones managed to buy these altcoins and Bitcoins for the lowest prices. Thus, the crash and panic was very profitable for them.
As long as there a bound back right after the crash, I agree. But you know how Bitcoin fall from 18k$->15k$ then hover around it before falling to 8k$ right now. Panic but they are more intuitive with Bitcoin than the holder because they can buy back anytime they want. Loss or profit depending on the timing, that is all I want to say.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
February 11, 2018, 08:54:38 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
It depends but if bitcoin's price is just starting to fall you might consider selling so you can buyback from the dip,but if you are already trapped with these altcoins the best thing to do is to HOLD these alts until the market has backuped,because it will only take few hours and im sure most of the altcoins in the market will recover.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 08:37:41 AM
Well, it's not yet time to sell anything. We must wait until spring. Every year after New Year's holidays and in the beginning of autumn there is a sharp drop. In the following months, there is a steady growth. Transfer your assets into more stable coins and expect a thaw in the market.
That's right, it's too early for sale. Strong and promising coins are a good choice, they can not fall for a long time, they will necessarily go into growth.

Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 08:23:03 PM
Don't ever panic sell. It will become a huge loss to you. You should hold it and later the price will go up again. I do believe that bitcoin will rise again, it will make a comeback maybe not now but for sure in the near future. Just wait for the right time. Patience is the key to success. But another option is you can invest to altcoins. The are so many good altcoins right now. Check the charts and pick the best one
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 08:15:47 PM
while holding your balls are getting stronger and bigger - don't miss an opportunity to upgrade tham Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 10, 2018, 07:19:39 PM
People who sell panic will definitely regret it. Do not hurry when you decide, be patient. The current price of Bitcoin may be a great buying opportunity, but if the downward trend continues, it is possible to lose your money. I prefer hodl instead of panic sells.
Activity: 26
February 10, 2018, 07:15:53 PM
Holding is hard, but pays the best interest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
February 10, 2018, 07:12:39 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I think all we can do is hodl. selling is loss is useless. This lesson i learn from NXT COIN
You are right man, i agree with your opinion, better hodl than on sales because you will lose and regret your decision. I also  learn a lot from my beginning of trading where i often losses due to lack of experience, emotions and impatience to see the price of coins are not up and always down. You just have to be patient, do not panic.  Believe the prices will recovery, it just takes time, can be fast or long
But with panic guys, they feel 1 days long like a year. LOL. It's really hard to tell anyone to hold or sell cause they can be panic just because of the downtrend atm. I think the only way to don't be panic when the whole market drop is staying away computer and smartphone for days or if you still have a lot of money, it'll become a big chance to collect low price coin with great pontential Smiley)
Activity: 434
February 10, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

I think all we can do is hodl. selling is loss is useless. This lesson i learn from NXT COIN
You are right man, i agree with your opinion, better hodl than on sales because you will lose and regret your decision. I also  learn a lot from my beginning of trading where i often losses due to lack of experience, emotions and impatience to see the price of coins are not up and always down. You just have to be patient, do not panic.  Believe the prices will recovery, it just takes time, can be fast or long
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
I hold & I buy more.Don't panic and do not sell you coin for lost. when bitcoin prices go down, all we do is hold them. later the price must be back up or stable again .It is still the strongest asset or coin in the market, the most valued, the highest potential to succeed, and the best to market.
Activity: 308
February 10, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

I still hold and buy again, buy more bitcoin in the lowest price will make us to gain more profit. Yeah i believe in bitcoin and i know that bitcoin will increase again as soon as possible.
I also think that bitcoin will grow well because there are a lot of changes that will greatly improve this coin. After bitcoin, other coins should also begin to grow.  Wink
Activity: 154
February 08, 2018, 02:54:33 AM
altcoins at this time is the right thing to make an investment.Right now  I hold what I own & I buy more . i'm not surprise of this sudden dump of bitcoin as it is the original price i suppose.
Don't panic and do not sell you coin for lost. HODL its make u profit sure .
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 02:51:25 AM
the market is already beginning to turn around, it is not time to sell
Activity: 502
February 08, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

I still hold and buy again, buy more bitcoin in the lowest price will make us to gain more profit. Yeah i believe in bitcoin and i know that bitcoin will increase again as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: