Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 56. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:41:08 AM
Time to panic buy!!

I'm taking this as an opportunity to average down some of my buy-in prices.

To hold and buy because in every situation their is an equivalent result. Buy becauase this is the perfect time to do so and hold for the great result to offer. The advantages that what we get from it is double. Their is time to sale just wait for the exact average moment. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 02:36:35 AM
If my opinion is currently the better we preserve the past, only for the purchase of his first with the expensive price, now can I buy for others as much as possible.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 08, 2018, 02:31:07 AM
Well, it's not yet time to sell anything. We must wait until spring. Every year after New Year's holidays and in the beginning of autumn there is a sharp drop. In the following months, there is a steady growth. Transfer your assets into more stable coins and expect a thaw in the market.
That's right, it's too early for sale. Strong and promising coins are a good choice, they can not fall for a long time, they will necessarily go into growth.

it is better to wait for a while and see what will happens later because sometime there will be a moment for the price to make a little correction so we can buy bitcoin again to add some amount in our wallet. I think we really need to learn about how to not panic when the price is reduced and how we can manage the emotion so we can do fast selling because we are worried the price will get dump so hard. I am sure that we still have a chance even to buy and sell the bitcoin and it is better to wait until that chance comes to us.
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 05:04:56 PM
Well, it's not yet time to sell anything. We must wait until spring. Every year after New Year's holidays and in the beginning of autumn there is a sharp drop. In the following months, there is a steady growth. Transfer your assets into more stable coins and expect a thaw in the market.
That's right, it's too early for sale. Strong and promising coins are a good choice, they can not fall for a long time, they will necessarily go into growth.
Activity: 392
February 06, 2018, 03:47:46 PM
It seems that now the market will collapse a little more and then it will start to grow again , so I think now is the best moment to sell something and buy it at a lower price later , because in a couple of months we will have such prices only in dreams! Well this is my opinion, but I think that you should listen to me!

yes this is the actual situation: the stock market too is lowering if you saw and consequent the cryptos in some way are being weake due to this

my opinion is to obvisiouly hold all coins you have and if you can, to buy more big cryptos like BTC, ETH DOGE etc to sustain this negative period.. remember that not always all the bad things you receive are bads, just have a little patience to wait the market growing
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 03:44:50 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 03:44:25 PM
It seems that now the market will collapse a little more and then it will start to grow again , so I think now is the best moment to sell something and buy it at a lower price later , because in a couple of months we will have such prices only in dreams! Well this is my opinion, but I think that you should listen to me!
Activity: 294
February 06, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

According to the news about cryptocurrency this happen of bitcoin drop drastically due to  the correction of price value of bitcoin in the market,and  i believe this bitcoin price will recover soon in the near future if all this chaos happen now in crypto world will be one by one solved.if those current time will going back when the bitcoin price will decrease,i wanna sell all those my remaining bitcoin in local exchanges so that i can gain a  bigger fiat value ,and buying back again  someday if all things back to normal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
February 06, 2018, 09:23:22 AM
Why panic sell? The prices now are so low that I'm afraid I may go panic buying.  Smiley
Really guys, soon the market will revive and we all might turn into a millionaires.
No, panic buying is something different.
Panic buying is expression for those who are buying when it is too late to buy, for example coin A is worth 500 satoshi and someone pump it to 5000 satoshi. Now, because of FOMO, people are panic buying that coin, pumping price more while person who pumped it to 5000 sat is waiting for a little bit and sell his bag.
Which leads to crash. Which leads to panic sell.

In your case, if you buy now it is not panic buying, it is smart call.
Activity: 84
February 05, 2018, 11:26:48 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Well bitcoins has dropped a lot and in current situation holding is the best option.I wouldn't recommend selling as bitcoins will rise every year's starting has always been pretty rough for bitcoins and remaining days bitcoins has increased like anything.I don't think so that prices will fall more and this is the best time to buy more bitcoims imo as rates are cheap.
Many people are bitcointalk today to discuss whether it should invest at this time to buy bitcoin or altcoin, I think this issue is essentially thinking about the current market is not enough information on the development of the blockchain technology is not enough Confidence, nothing more, most people are not confident.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
as a result it is a stock exchange. such situations will be experienced. crypto money market is very variable. now the price of BTC and subcontracting is constantly falling. amateur people are scared and sell. big investors make money this way.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 05, 2018, 11:22:17 AM
Why panic sell? The prices now are so low that I'm afraid I may go panic buying.  Smiley
Really guys, soon the market will revive and we all might turn into a millionaires.
Activity: 144
February 05, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

Make panic selling your last resort, but until then think of the past activities in the market as chances, chances for you to buy top cryptocurrency in the market at a very low price maximizing the potential profit you can earn.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 05, 2018, 11:08:38 AM
It is almost always a bad idea to panic sell.
I would recommend you hold and wait. Its the safest option and the one most likely to pay off.
Also getting into altcoins is not a bad idea. There are a lot of cheap coins that have huge potential to rise in the next year.
Getting into an alts trading would be a much better option than do some panic selling, you wont lose if you know how to study first and learn much deeper before placing your entry, while bitcoin is on its downfall then use those coins that you have to work with this business, alt coin trading can bring a lots of opportunities to increase and grow your bitcoins just need a lots of dedications and patience to find those gems inside the exchange.
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 08:59:20 AM
It is almost always a bad idea to panic sell.
I would recommend you hold and wait. Its the safest option and the one most likely to pay off.
Also getting into altcoins is not a bad idea. There are a lot of cheap coins that have huge potential to rise in the next year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
February 05, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

Sell. The charts scream "bubble".
No. Buy. chart scream "weak hands".
Now people have the last chance to buy bitcoin. It is gonna moon soon, and as well as we now have tons of messages saying "i regret i sold bitcoin", we will have ones saying "i regret i haven't bought bitcoin at dip"
Why do you want to sell it can't you just use it and buy stuff over internet in stores which are accepting bitcoin? Be useful to community, start using bitcoin as you should and if we all start using bitcoin as we should price won't crash, don't look only at profit because bitcoin wasn't created for that reason only.
Activity: 1092
February 05, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
I just hold back and switch to altcoin because it takes only a little capital, I do not panic sell because I think it is very harmful, I just make sales when i need money and when switching to altcoin I am very optimistic btc will be back
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
February 05, 2018, 08:40:14 AM
When the value of cryptocurrency down like this i just can to keep holding my assets until the values is back up. Just afraid to buy when the value down drastically we do not know when exactly the price down is stop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 05, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
Now people have the last chance to buy bitcoin. It is gonna moon soon, and as well as we now have tons of messages saying "i regret i sold bitcoin", we will have ones saying "i regret i haven't bought bitcoin at dip"
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 05, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
When prices fall I buy. You always need to buy a drawdown of the market. After the drawdown, there is always a rise in prices. Here and now you need to buy and wait for the market to turn.
Pages:
Jump to: