Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 67. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 02, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
I believe that Bitcoin now will be either purged and the bubble will be blown up (which means that pe prive will fall extremely low) or BTC will survive the latest FUD and everything will be stabilized a bit later at the previous point of 10k and somewhere in the summer BTC will continue its growth. Personaly I'm sure that I've already lost all good moments to dump my coins so I just hodl it.

I think that it's normal to panic. After all, who would not panic when the top dog in the market has plummeted the way Bitcoin is doing now. However, I would say that there is always a chance for Bitcoin to recover and regain value. It is still the strongest asset or coin in the market, the most valued, the highest potential to succeed, and the best to market. Having all those good characteristics under your belt always supports your chance to climb back whatever the market situation is. I mean, even if Bitcoin is the best coin around, it can still succumb to market changes that may cause its decline from time to time. It's a normal market trend, I guess.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Base on my technical analysis the most logical to do is Cut Loss it will continue to drop at the level of 7000 USD. Then after the cut loss I will re entry during the reversal of downtrend. It is really tough today in the cryptomarket. Those bad news really affected the market.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
The main thing, do not wind yourself, that the market will fall even more. You need to keep your coins. The market in the coming month is stabilizing, and the price of coins will again go up. Just do not panic.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 02, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
Panic buy if you have usd, especially altcoins interesting for now.

I agree. When the last time we had the opportunity to buy ETH at $800, Litecoin at $110 or Ripple at $0.67? Isn't that what many people here were waiting for?

If you strongly believe that future world will not make it without cryptos then you know that the only way the prices of promising cryptos are going in the future is up. Blockchain technologies will be adopted by much more institutions than they are now and I'm talking about many times more. Ten times rise in price for good cryptos is just a matter of time, 4-5 years maybe.
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
February 02, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
I am a very risk-tolerant person and indeed low on the current price of bitcoin. But I'm not going to sell bitcoin because I do not think it makes any sense to sell bitcoin right now.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 08:30:46 AM
The market will stabilize , don't panic and don't sell your altcoins Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

DO NOT PANIC SELL if you bought BTC at 15k don't sell you straight away going to lose money just hodl and wait OR you buy in to BTC / ETH and hodl till it goes up HODL pays off!
I really agree with your opinion,  DO NOT PANIC SELL!! Because if all people think like that,  so the prices all of token will more decrease and more fall down. We just should be patient and HODL all our coins.
 I'm also not recommended to buy new coin,  except you want gambling with the situation.  I just ask you to hold your coin until the market become stabilize again. Just forget your loses now, check the coinmarketcap and wait until it raise again. Cheers up guys!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 08:28:56 AM
Now really, a good time to buy bitcoin, if there is free capital. Maybe the price will still go down, but this is followed by a huge increase (my opinion).
Activity: 140
February 02, 2018, 08:28:46 AM
It is obviously chance to buy bitcoin or altcoins. I think this decrease is because of korea fud. After 1 month when everything will back to normal, panic sellers will be angry to theirselves because of losing their investments.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 08:25:47 AM
Any idea where is gonna stop falling?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
February 02, 2018, 08:24:48 AM
The rate is made for the panic of market participants. This is always the case. Panic begins - people panic and sell their bitcoins very cheaply - whales buy this cue ball cheaply - then the price starts to go up to previous values and even higher. The market of crypto currency is cyclical. And it will be repeated again and again.

This is what happens all the time.

The losers are the ones that are selling right now. Bitcoin reached 20k, so nothing to worry, this is just business as usual.
Activity: 192
February 02, 2018, 08:23:00 AM
There is big chance to go to 6-7k because people love to panic and because here is money involved people can easily reach new heights of lowest price! Just use it and earn more money.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
February 02, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
if the price of the bitcoin decreases I will still hold it and buy bitcoin again. i think the price will go up in the near future because bitcoin is its king, so it is impossible the price decreased drastically. i also believe this, because this is common every year, and the price will increase again.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

As you can see bitcoin value was falling down so why others panic selling from $11,000 to $7,833 big difference so why they selling there bitcoin with the lowest value so why they didnt hold their bitcoin for the future rising of bitcoin value. Like me investing and holding bitcoin right because i know soon will be rising again to earn and have an income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 02, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
It can fall sharply and also grow abruptly. As the panic grows, it will fall down. Now is not the best time to sell it. I would just keep and watch how it will be.
Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

I have no certain opinion but i trust bitcoin can rise again like before. The price of bitcoin also like this in the last last years.
So i will buy back when i have capital. Buy back is the best idea we can do to double profit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 02, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
Looks like panic sell just began. Nothing to do for now. Grab a beer and watch how it goes to south.
Tears of new comers on chart. A Bloody chart.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
February 02, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

It seems to me that selling BTC just now is a great folly. The crypromarket will continue go down, but it is time to invest more in BTC and wait for a second half of 2018.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 02, 2018, 07:55:33 AM
Don't panic, you don't need to, because the market is in the red zone right now and by that you dont have to sell your coins, most especially bitcoin, just hold it. And if you want to invest to a coin, the best way is to buy the best altcoins of 2018, check it on coinmarketcap.com to find the most abundant and high value altcoins today.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 07:53:57 AM
For me, the best advice and the best thing to do is to hold your coins, most especially your bitcoins. Bitcoins and all other coins are in the red zone right now but there will come a time that it will pump again, we all just need to be patient, and what i will do is i will just hold my coins most especially when the market is in the red zone. The changes of the coin drastically will be dependent on us, on how many will be the supply and demand for the coins, hopefully it will be higher than what we expected to be.

Yeah just forget about them for now. Grin

It might take a lot of time but eventually its gonna stabilize. Just forget your losses for now.
Pages:
Jump to: