Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 68. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
The price drop does not end any more as more people panic than usual. The people who invested in the crypto currencies in the last month have been harmed and are selling their fortunes in fear. Actually there is no situation to be sold, need to be patient Smiley
This time bitcoin price is downtrend and hard to decide whether to hold or sell. I had fear at first because we dont know really if when we can feel relac and when we can see the price should increase. I will consider this to hold for now and yes patient is the key to have a success in this crypto world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:52:22 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
in my opinion, the decline in bitcoin prices today do not worry, do not panic and do not sell it!
if we look at the graph of bitcoin growth from the previous year it's the same thing and I think it's natural, I'm sure in the next few months before mid-year (July) bitcoin will go back up and fly high.
do not be sorry to rush to sell bitcoin because the price is worsening, you should just wait patiently waiting, if you want to achieve luck. this is a good opportunity to buy and invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 02, 2018, 07:51:40 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
For me, the best advice and the best thing to do is to hold your coins, most especially your bitcoins. Bitcoins and all other coins are in the red zone right now but there will come a time that it will pump again, we all just need to be patient, and what i will do is i will just hold my coins most especially when the market is in the red zone. The changes of the coin drastically will be dependent on us, on how many will be the supply and demand for the coins, hopefully it will be higher than what we expected to be.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
The price drop does not end any more as more people panic than usual. The people who invested in the crypto currencies in the last month have been harmed and are selling their fortunes in fear. Actually there is no situation to be sold, need to be patient Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
February 02, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
Now I'm buying bitcoin. I hope that the price of bitcoin will not drop below $ 7500, because it will mean that the bitcoin has "changed the trend".
I hope that "whale" games will end this week and the market will start to grow. Roll Eyes

You are right whales are doing all these to buy the bitcoins in large number. They would not let fund of them to loose all the time to compete with crypto currencies. I see all the crypto currencies dumped in the market from the past 1 month. This year really nightmare for bitcoin and other crypto holders. In some days or a week of time bitcoin will set back to 10k USD and then we can find the continuous bump in the marketplace.
To all, Don't sell the bitcoin and ethereum. Buy as much us you can everyday.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
February 02, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
Now it's hard to say at what level the drop will stop, but we can confidently say that over time the market will grow again. It always happens in any market. Therefore, I can advise you not to hurry up and partially buy at different levels.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 07:41:23 AM
Now I'm buying bitcoin. I hope that the price of bitcoin will not drop below $ 7500, because it will mean that the bitcoin has "changed the trend".
I hope that "whale" games will end this week and the market will start to grow. Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
February 02, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

Take a look at May-July 2017. There was the same situation imo. Ofc it was caused by the 1 Aug fork, but still the market was corrected after so huge growth. And after that take a look what happened at Sep-Dec Wink
Activity: 34
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

DO NOT PANIC SELL if you bought BTC at 15k don't sell you straight away going to lose money just hodl and wait OR you buy in to BTC / ETH and hodl till it goes up HODL pays off!
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
February 02, 2018, 07:18:49 AM
I think when bitcoin prices go down, all we do is hold them. later the price must be back up or stable again and when it happens we can sell it.
Activity: 98
February 02, 2018, 07:16:27 AM
Don't panic and do not sell you coin for lost. HODL
Activity: 336
February 02, 2018, 07:13:58 AM
some of holders of bitcoin maybe they do panic selling butcthe best thing to this time now is to buy bitcoin. this dumping history of bitcoin always happen but when it get back to track it gets more higher
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
February 02, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

I always hold my bitcoin either it rises or fall as what is happening at the moment,though i'm not surprise of this sudden dump of bitcoin as it is the original price i suppose.Bitcoin starts from the floor,last year is something unusual for a crypto currency but at least it isn't a bubble like many people are saying.IMO,bitcoin is in a process of building a foundation and i believe it will rise again,maybe not now but surely in the near future.

Don't think it's wise to sell your Bitcoins if you're already into it. Just hold them and prey. Finally the market gonna stabilize.
I didn't get this mate,do you mean pray?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:13:37 AM
Time to panic buy!!

I'm taking this as an opportunity to average down some of my buy-in prices.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 07:12:30 AM
I think all traders should know the rule saying : do not panic sell because it's one of the big factors of considerable losses.
do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
I hold what I own & I buy more since it's a good price entry .
February 02, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
Panic buy if you have usd, especially altcoins interesting for now.

well maybe altcoins at this time is the right thing to make an investment but is it right if sell bitcoin balance that i currently have to directly invest into altcoins? is not that risky enough and suffered a lot of losses? and if taking the decision to sell bitcoin at this point may be 50/50 between a loss or a chance?
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 02, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
The rate is made for the panic of market participants. This is always the case. Panic begins - people panic and sell their bitcoins very cheaply - whales buy this cue ball cheaply - then the price starts to go up to previous values and even higher. The market of crypto currency is cyclical. And it will be repeated again and again.
February 02, 2018, 07:06:57 AM
Don't think it's wise to sell your Bitcoins if you're already into it. Just hold them and prey. Finally the market gonna stabilize.
I think that too I want to hold it and than I sell my bitcoin better I make a purchase where currently may be a few days / week this price will go down and it is a very good time to make a purchase and holding. and most likely I think I think the price will also rise a few months later. just waiting for the right time only
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
February 02, 2018, 07:06:49 AM
If Bitcoin costs $8000 I will buy it, if it reaches 7000$ I will buy it back. I strongly believe Bitcoin can reach 500k$ in 2020
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
February 02, 2018, 07:05:47 AM
It will go until 5000 / 6000 and the bounce .. but one or 2 more weeks to go , my humble opinon..
Pages:
Jump to: