Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back) - page 2. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
These panic sellers are becoming a huge problem for supporters. They aren't really here for the support and worst thing is they become much more toxic when they got burned and now turned enemy to the cryptocurrency. I also hope they don't come back because they'll just commit the same mistake they did before.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
naturally, FUD actually made them panic and sold all their coins. I think they will all leave today, but when bitcoin rises again in the future, they will come back again. This crypto phenomenon is indeed seasonal, that is, demands increase when prices rise, and fall when prices fall. the decisions of panic sellers make the market unbalanced between demands and supply circulation.
Activity: 462
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

I personally like panic sellers because they have the cheapest selling price of tokens that's why I get the best price to buy my bitcoins. But it always varies per exchange but usually, you can tell immediately that there are a lot of panic sellers in all exchanges.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I don't think panic sellers should be shown the exit but rather the way to stay calm and cope with the panic. Panic sellers are usually the newbies with less experience in crypto. These people need counsel and also need to read about the market trend. They must be assured of the inevitable recovery of the market in order to put a stop to the unnecessary sales when the price of a coin goes down slightly.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
wow you say the right thing, I agree with what you say. PAnik isn't good, what's more if you become a seller, don't panic face panic properly and be brave.
Panic selling does no good for anybody. People should learn more about the market before investing because they lose a lot by panic selling.
Yeah panic is a scourge for everyone not only on the newbie, even older users can experience it if the market conditions get worse,
but they certainly won't let their panic and emotions dominate and take over the actions they will do
Activity: 616
yes panic seller is not good for them as a panic seller because they will sell their own coin with low price and all people in the cryptocurrency, as the investor panic seller is makes the price of a coin is drop so i think it will make some investor get some loss. so some people said if price of bitcoin down, dont be panic
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

Join you in forwarding this complete message to them
I am signing the full text
I hope they will listen to you and never come back
This is never their place.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Yes, absolutely right. There is no place here for the panic seller. Crypto is the best source to earn good amount of profit as compared to other investment sources. But some people do not understand the real value of crypto. They just come here too with a big dream of making a huge profit within a very limited period of time. And if these thing doesn't work out these people become a panic seller and without any patience, they sell their coins at a cheaper rate and push their self into a heavy loss.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Yes, because of the panic, many bring down the price, but this also need to see the positive side.When the alarmists reduce the price there is a great opportunity to buy anything you want
I agree. Panic sellers might help the market to go more down and we take chances for it to buy huge volume in lower price but it takes so much longer to recover. Though many has come to invest on bitcoin, it seems that the volume still the same because there are more panic sellers. I think they have to study why price fluctuates and drops after they invest. Instead of letting there off crypto, let them know a lot about it and how it gonna works.
Activity: 432
Well, we may be suggesting that panic selling is bad but it is not absolutely bad in all situations. It may be the only means to escape great lost. I do not by this encourage panic selling though but we must accept that we can never completely prevent it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
Panic sellers today are active buyers in the bull market. There will always be a certain part of society that takes the most illogical decisions. If this contributes to developing the understanding of the market and increasing the experience - it's good even for them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
Dear Panic Sellers,

Panic sellers dont believe in bitcoin thats why they choose to panic than to calm themselves. They didnt choose to risk and wait because they think that it can lead to loss of their money. Its nice to see that there is some people who still believe and hold their bitcoin because its nice and worth the wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
This is a cycle that has been going for many years, i think that we can't blame them because some people might not understand the essence of why this currency has been created. Until everyone knows and understand the use case of this coin it will always be like this.
Activity: 504
Dear Panic Sellers,

I actually love panic sellers who sell the minute they see a decline in the market. Great to bait out some newbies and take away some of their bitcoins for myself. It's just sad to see them go without ever having to wait patiently and hodl for some profit in the future. Anyways, it's their money and their call.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Nice thread bro, i agree with you I am convinced they are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream, that's point is very cool. I dont know why people so easy to believe with news. That's why we must understand what bitcoin is. Because so many people dont know about that

For people who believe in cryptocurrency it is a good chance to buy what they want with a low price. So in other way panic people are useful sometimes.
Yes but buy crypto need money, i hope the price still low until next months
Many people are waiting for the price to fall but when it really happens, many are getting panic and think that it gonna lose value. People who take risk does have to learn more about how the market works. Getting rid of them is not a solution but make them know that they have to believe that the price going higher for long time and no need to get panic easily.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
Nice thread bro, i agree with you I am convinced they are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream, that's point is very cool. I dont know why people so easy to believe with news. That's why we must understand what bitcoin is. Because so many people dont know about that

For people who believe in cryptocurrency it is a good chance to buy what they want with a low price. So in other way panic people are useful sometimes.
Yes but buy crypto need money, i hope the price still low until next months
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
some people here need solutions to be able to invite friends to play bitcoin trading
but in this thread, there is someone who wants to get rid of other bitcoin users
Bitcoin gives the doctrine that money is everything, and in my opinion there is nothing more valuable than a healthy family, and a smart self
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I think its a bit harsh to tell them to go away, I understand the frustration when people just so consumed with the news and dont used their clear judgement and end up causing the price to fall down, but they are doing panic sell because they don't understand the situation, nobody want to sell their coin in low price, we should teach them how to handle the situations better, not asked them to quit investing
It's true they don't know what they are doing that's why we can share our knowledge to then how to handle the situations and them not to panic when the price will fall. So that they know what they doing.
Activity: 280
I always say that in order to be successful in the world of crypto, you need to ignore such bad or negative news on crypto. Such news mostly draw people away from this wonderful world of crypto where amazing things keeps happening. Hence panic sellers please advise yourselves.
Activity: 364
I feel its rude or harsh asking these people to leave people make most decisions out of frustration or a pressing need and they give up but still these people can be guided so they know how to attend to such situations than sell out of panic
Pages:
Jump to: