Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back) - page 3. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
we must have good thoughts so that they are not easily influenced by news that is not necessarily true and influences to sell. It is undeniable that most people here aim to reap profits quickly without thinking about Libertian Satosi's dreams but there must be a separate weld from one of the economic factors. yes hopefully in the future many investors are wise to hold when the market falls to reduce panic sell.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
They to some extent help the consumers themselves, because they are of great benefit at this very peak. and can quickly get you a plus, but the risks and the minus. Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We shouldn't blame people for selling their coins and thinking in short term. In other stock markets, we see this kind of investors. Instead of blaming, you had better help them understand cryptocurrency market and make right decisions for the market and theirselves.
Activity: 429
When we are threatened with loss, of course anyone who is in that position will panic, those who sell because of panic and fear of greater loss should relearn about patience, and knowledge in investing crypto or bitcoin so that in the future they can improve themselves and learn from defeat in the end they will win and make a profit.
Activity: 602
From such alarmists still can not get rid of, it's a fact. No matter how many experienced investors did not say that volatility should not be afraid, there are still many people who consider it the end of bitcoin and sell the coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
In my opinion this is the common thing on every market, people who are entering this with wrong Motives will usually fast get discouraged and leave, and it is completely ok to happen.
There will always be people who sell and those who despise in the future to get more in the future. Be patient to all situations on the market.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I know one of the simple and safe way to own a bitcoin is to buy. So if no one is selling how do will new investors get to invest in bitcoin. Though unnecessary selling devalue the coin, but most of us investors buy bitcoin when the price is down. Once there is always a buyer there could be always a seller. Also newbies investors can be ushered properly to the system to prevent these unnecessary damping
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
I agree.  the amount of sniveling and whining on these boards is outrageous.  We as a community need to be stronger than this is we want to take on the big boys.  We know they are going to try to shake us and manipulate this in their favor.  If you can't take it sell and move on.  You will be happier. 
Activity: 266
Well its not good to say that you wish them to leave, all of us has the capacity to be influenced by people and tell to sell our coins, but its also a good thing that some will sell their coins because the coin can circulate well
Activity: 490
In my opinion, with this situation, don't be too panicked, having a sense of panic can be as long as it's not time to sell, it's better if you just hold it off than you lose by selling a low price, and that causes the market price to decrease.
Activity: 420
We have no power to dictates what their want to do. There will always be people who sell and those who despise in the future to get more in the future. We can't really deny that panic sellers cause a dawdling decrease of crypto's market price and market capitalization. We must be strong and look forward.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Many people panic because they are not quite connected with the very idea and fundamentals of the BTC. They were only here to make profit and nothing else. Beyond the profits and all, we are meant to be ambassadors of the BTC and the decentralization that cryptos have brought to the financial world. The rest of the world are just against the financial benefits that BTC has brought in a very short time, as it has performed beyond their wildest imaginations.
Activity: 462
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

In this bear market, your strength is tested. If you strong enough to overcome this, you will keep holding your good coins for the future.
panic sellers are not the real holders, maybe they just a day traders who want to cut their loss. For me, bear market is a good chance to buy.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
I will hodl even if the price goes zero, funny right? People are only after making quick buck but they don't realize how useful and innovative the technology relies in every crypto. Bitcoin is no useless anymore and should be dead in the first place, but look how big it is now? It will have a standard like gold someday and will reach a trillion dollar cap its been almost a decade for Bitcoin but still it is very young and there's a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
Dear Panic Sellers,

I agree with you they just are just toxic in bitcoin. Well if you choose to invest in bitcoin you need to have long patience so you are able to earn huge profit. We can help them by giving them some useful advice about whats going on in bitcoin. We cant blame them anyways. They are afraid to lose everything. To all holders, just keep waiting and everything will be worth t.
Activity: 75
This is the cycle, every people leave this venture with panic sell, there must be other people will come in. then we should break this cycle by educating each Bitcoin holder, especially those we know. Even I think FUD and panic selling can also attack the stronger HODLers, maybe also us.
Activity: 36
What you say is true, if you panic as a seller and afraid of loss, don't become a seller. Because the seller must also be willing to take risks and confidence must be high.
Activity: 28
I think panic is usually owned by a new person. They do not yet have enough knowledge to plunge into the world of cryptocurrency. Despite the bad news about bitcoin and invite me to sell it, I will keep hold because I still believe the price will still go up, and good news will come soon to fix the price bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I don't understand this. People don't have any problem in holding on to their stocks and mutual funds for 3-5 years. Then why can't they hold on to their coins for just 12 months?
Activity: 180
I think most of the sell of was government organizations and very few people panic sold.  I'm sure a few noobs did but anyone that's been here for a while knows never to sell during the market crashes.  The panic sells wont be here for the next market cycle. 
Pages:
Jump to: