Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 7. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Panic sell is reall capable of bringing the price of bitcoin down, however pretty often it's already a consequence of some market manipulation.
That is true, when a lot of people will do panic selling it will definitely contribute to dump of bitcoin price, and i think if a lot of people will keep sellling there bitcoin with a lower price it will result for a big dumo for the price of bitcoin so people should just hold there bitcoin.
Activity: 364
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Yes panic selling is one of the factor that can contribute of rapidly drop of bitcoin price. It's hard to convince people who were panicking since we have our own beliefs we followed but orienting them by an expert about what happen next with bitcoin after the drop of bitcoin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Yes it is possible, because one of the reasons for bitcoin prices drops because of new investors who do not understand about bitcoin and sell it in a panic. Actually they are also not wrong invest in bitcoin because there is nothing that forbids beginners to invest.
That's right, because when we're in a panic it will sell Bitcoin for a low price. more people sell because of panic then the price will be lower. so in my opinion, in trading Cryptocurrency we should not panic, with whatever happens. remain confident that Bitcoin is the best, even though the price drops because of many outside influences.
Panic selling because of FUD is one of the top problems facing bitcoins at the moment when people generate fake news so that people sell their bitcoins so that they could get them a lower price and it’s all part of the game though. They take advantage of naive investors to make their money.
The best thing to really do is to study the charts and how they move so that you won't have to invest blindly and sell blindly as well. This is the most common mistakes of the investors that lose a lot of capital. They often overlook the importance of knowing as much as they can about this industry or on how cryptos move and what are the signs of pumps and dumps. Because let's face it, as what you have said there are really big time investors that can manipulate the prices very easily the way they want to...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Well, partly I guess. I say that because when panic selling happens, the demand would be outweighed by the amount of supply because everybody wants to sell their coins. Therefore, it would be more realistic for the coins on sale to drop in value because there are so much of it around as compared to those times when the market actually has a not-so-active circulation, which means that, there is low supply compared to the increasing demand.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
Actually the whole price chart of Bitcoin including its past price chart way back 2009 are based from all holders emotion. If you know what I mean, you can earn from this. By rebuying Bitcoin during its dump. And selling it again at the pump.
because when distributing negative information, many users start selling coins, then the price actually falls. This chance is used to increase your number of coins at a cheap price. Of course, this technology is used by unscrupulous people and large whales.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Actually the whole price chart of Bitcoin including its past price chart way back 2009 are based from all holders emotion. If you know what I mean, you can earn from this. By rebuying Bitcoin during its dump. And selling it again at the pump.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
That is actually one of the reason why the price if Bitcoin is dropping and it is due to a lot of investors selling it at lower prices. But this may be a opportunity for a lot of new investors to buy it at a low value and wait for it to increase.
Activity: 30
Of course it does it is the reason why the price goes down in just a short period of time,
They are building a rapid sell order and the worst part is they are selling it at a low price.

Clearly, prices are driven by the number of investors, holders, and users currently owned by bitcoin. As more and more crypto lovers, more and more demand is increasing and supply is getting smaller. The sad thing is we can not control people's minds if they really want to sell or buy. All we can do is wait for that time and hope to use it as good as it passes or suffer from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Because of the panic sell there are many things that can happen, such as lowering the price of bitcoin. but i think so many do not panic because they know that bitcoin will actually go down .. even i will not panic .. thanks ..
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
Panic sell is reall capable of bringing the price of bitcoin down, however pretty often it's already a consequence of some market manipulation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
The panic selling is something that an experienced investor would never do. He knows that this is actually perfect time to invest and get more, in contrast to a newbie who decides that the prices are so low that it is better dumpl everything than stay with 'nothing'.
Activity: 183
Yeah, if you sell your btc lower than the other person's offer  the more it becomes lower meaning to say if we sell out of panic the more it becomes so cheaper and only those who buy your btc will benefit if the price goes up again,you might as well hold it and be patience until the btc price is high so that you yourself will be the one who benefit for your profit.
I agree with your point. We should not sell so panic. I think investing requires time and patience will produce good results.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yeah, if you sell your btc lower than the other person's offer  the more it becomes lower meaning to say if we sell out of panic the more it becomes so cheaper and only those who buy your btc will benefit if the price goes up again,you might as well hold it and be patience until the btc price is high so that you yourself will be the one who benefit for your profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That's right, because when we're in a panic it will sell Bitcoin for a low price. more people sell because of panic then the price will be lower. so in my opinion, in trading Cryptocurrency we should not panic, with whatever happens. remain confident that Bitcoin is the best, even though the price drops because of many outside influences.
Panic selling because of FUD is one of the top problems facing bitcoins at the moment when people generate fake news so that people sell their bitcoins so that they could get them a lower price and it’s all part of the game though. They take advantage of naive investors to make their money.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Indeed,panic is often experienced by traders so patience also needs to be increased to anticipate the occurrence of major losses in the future and make traders more excited when they want to invest in the next few years especially in bitcoins that have an exchange rate movement often increases.
Activity: 72
Unfortuneatley yes. But it's all part of trade
Activity: 199

Yes of course, panic selling does affect the price of bitcoin negatively, when people are seeing that the trend of bitcoin is on a down trend, they tend to sell their holdings, but most of these people that panic sell are people who are new to the cryptoworld. Panic selling is a very hard event to avoid knowing that there are more and more new poeple who are joining the the cryptoworld.
Activity: 65

Yes , It ' s true. Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. If money people do that, the supply will high. It can effect the price will down.
Pages:
Jump to: