Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 8. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Panic selling is really bad because those people who sells their coin are just making the scenario even worst, if you keep on selling your coins because you believe on fake news or you are pressured then the prices in the market will just keep on decreasing because supply is increasing.
Activity: 528
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Most of dumps are causes by panic sellers. There are many amateurs here in the trading world, they do not know how to hold their coins. They should improve their patience for them to easily control their emotions.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250

yes, it is true. Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. if many people sell bitcoin togeher, the supply will high.
Yep, bitcoin can even decrease stronger when panic selling happens. There are many people do not have the power to control their mind and emotion when they are investing their money in cryptocurrency. They can not hold their coin for profit and they are easy to be affected by other people. if the price of coin goes down, they will become panic and sell everything they have
Activity: 518
Yes it really does, it is highly contributed by people who are always panic selling once they hear something strange that turns bitcoin going down that's why It is hard to bitcoin to recover easily in the time that he's started to increase it's price in the market. So better to think first of what news you've heard that you can calm yourself in that thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Generally yes, panic selling will contribute the price of bitcoin going down. And it is also the reason why there are a lot of people today in the market who are losing a huge amount of their investment. So that is a reminder that you should not panic sell ever again.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Sometimes a panic sellers are a healthy in the crypto currency community because they are the food of the hodlers and most of all food of the crypto whales. So I think this sometimes couldn't make the strong hodlers to panic but an opportunity to earn big profit as long as they can hold tighter.
Activity: 448

yes, it is true. Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. if many people sell bitcoin togeher, the supply will high.
Yes everyone knows about it, bitcoin price get down because of high selling and low buying in market o I think it is good to buy at low price and earn high, with it gradually a lot of people are now switching to bitcoin, so I think we should also have patience and don’t sell it at any cost because bitcoin will increasing after holding even for very small interval of time, the more we will hold the more price will increase so keep on holding don’t sell at panic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I thing these is one of the biggest problem in cryptocurrency world. THe rookie investors who have no idea. Those people are always doing the same. They read a fud news, and they are in panic. They look at the charts, and they see the price is going down. And they immidietaly start to sell everything they got. And this makes a chain reaction. Other noobs see the price is increasing, and they get in panic and also sell. If these are like 5thousand people who do this, you see the bitcoin price drops very hard because of nothing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
if the price goes down you should not have to panic and sell the bitcoin you have because if you panic and sell it, it will make the bitcoin price decrease because bitcoin price depends on the demand, if many sell the bitcoin price will decrease
Should all the users be like that, but unfortunately many are panicked when they hear negative news and they immediately sell bitcoin so as to make the price drop and difficult to rise, whereas a few days ago the price had reached $ 9950 but failed to reach $ 10,000.
Activity: 308

Yes it is because when people panic sell the amount of bitcoin in the market increases thus increasing the supply which mostly during this times the market also have very low demand of buyer in bitcoin. Which is why experienced trader who were capable of buying bitcoins at this point buy in bulk to increase their holding until it recovers.
Activity: 140
Yes it possible that the owner bought it at the high rate so this can caused panic selling.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
if the price goes down you should not have to panic and sell the bitcoin you have because if you panic and sell it, it will make the bitcoin price decrease because bitcoin price depends on the demand, if many sell the bitcoin price will decrease
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Panic selling was always the big problem for everyone in crypto, i think that impossible to teach everyone about patience so price would be always volatle unfortunatly.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
 A bad news is one of the cause of panic selling and because of this, the price of bitcoin is continuously down. The second is the Whales ,controlling the price of bitcoin to do some dumping tactics  to earn a lot of money .
Activity: 322
We cannot convince them because their the one who will decide what will going to their bitcoin the only thing we can do is to hold our bitcoin and ignore those negative news and you are right panic selling can contributed to the dump, as believer of blockchain technology we need face this kind of obstacle, we need to be more patience and I know for long term holding the price of bitcoin will become more valuable in the future.
Activity: 85
Absolutely right because of lots of us do panic selling rather than to hold . When the demand of bitcoin is low then the price will go down also but if holders will buy more when the price drops it will make the price goes up again because the demand is high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Never sell during a panic when the courses have already visibly depreciated.
In any case, an asset remains on the hands that is likely to grow.
This latest Bitcoin price dip comes in the form of another 6% decline. Even though the momentum looked fairly positive this morning, something has triggered a massive sell-off. The reason behind this unexpected momentum remains unclear to everyone,or it is panic selling.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

The type of a right investor is not easy to panic, when the price drops then they actually buy more, I think we have a lot to learn from the success stories of shareholders and bitcoin holders, they never panicked and assume that whatever happens can always get a profit.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
Never sell during a panic when the courses have already visibly depreciated.
In any case, an asset remains on the hands that is likely to grow.
Activity: 210
I also think that way.
Panic Selling can affect the price in the Cryptocurrency market.
Should be in doing Cryptocurrency trade do not panic, you have to calm down and think logically.
When many sell Cryptocurrency then that's when the Cryptocurrency price drops.
Pages:
Jump to: