Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 6. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
If many users are panicked and sell bitcoin then automatically make the stock becomes larger so the price will decrease, in this condition of course we have to be patient so that we can get big profit someday.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If to hinder the desire of other traders is very difficult because the principle is different so the bitcoin price has decreased can not be avoided and make someone to be disappointed when not earning an income at all.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I like to hodl btcs for long so there is a no issue regarding panic selling.
Activity: 644
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
of course, panic selling will be very buoyant to the bitcoin price movement, this will increase the bitcoin price becomes more destroyed, because it is very closely related to supply and demand where when we do panic selling in large measure means supply bitcoin will increase whereas demand does not exist or the slightly automatic price will move fall
the simplest way that bitcoiners do not sell panic is by giving them an understanding of the relationship between market behavior (selling/buying) to supply and demand that impact on price movements (either up or down) should the bitcoiners do a minimum hold or if they have capital do "buy panic" this will have a good impact on price
Activity: 644
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
of course, panic selling will be very buoyant to the bitcoin price movement, this will increase the bitcoin price becomes more destroyed, because it is very closely related to supply and demand where when we do panic selling in large measure means supply bitcoin will increase whereas demand does not exist or the slightly automatic price will move fall
Activity: 438
Ofcourse if there is a lot of panic seller the tendency of the market would go down, because there is a lot of dumpers on diffferent exchange but is alright meaning it would be a chance to buy bitcoin in a lower price so if you are a newbie just hold your coin and don't became affected on the news that you'll read or watch just always think that if you hold this coin you will have a brighter future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
There is no way to convince everyone or change the way they look at it. What we can do is try to prove that there are fake news that being spread and we need to filter the information that we get.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, yes panic selling can contribute to rapidly or plummet of bitcoin’s value. In the market, if the demand for the thing increases the response or act of the seller is to raise the price of that particular stuff, and when you apply it into cryptocurrency world, it will also happen. But when this marketing demand goes into vice versa, and many people panic sells their bitcoin, the next thing will happen is decreasing amount of bitcoin because the demand for it also drops.  I think it will be hard to convince some bitcoiners/ seller to stop panic selling their bitcoin because they want to sell it and they don’t believe on it, or maybe they want to sell it at a low value because they need some money.  Smiley
Activity: 378

I think panic selling does affect the proce of bitcoin, and as I see it, it greatly affects bitcoins price. Panic selling gives the market lots of bitcoin ready to be bought, meaning, you can chose to buy the cheapest price among the list, amd since the panic sellers wanna sell their bitcoins that badly, they’re gonna sell their bitcoin to the lowest that they can afford, and that event will just go on and on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Agreed with your point. But there slow growing of market day by day. Need to encourage crypto noobs to studying chart and make it stop of panic selling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yeah bro, if people will start selling, coin price will definately go down, this is a simple market law! Like if everyone will buy - oposite.

I think it would be better if you hold and be patient because the price will definitely rise again. And do not panic selling because it will only make the price down and of course will only make you lose
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Exactly. Those people who are doing panic selling of the Bitcoins or altcoins they have do entirely contribute to the rapid price downfall because the demand was increasing at the low price since we all know that small time and big time users do really seek for opportunity grabbing and taking the advantage of obtaining assets as long as they can when the price suffers into the dump. They were just thinking to cut down their losses and instantly get money in their accounts without thinking the sake of others that is why the virtual market as well as the holders suffer into this scenario. Because as long as there are people who sell their assets at lower price rate, many people are tempted to buy it thinking for their own sake that once the price goes into a dump, they will belong to the ones who benefit for regaining what they have spent on buying at low price which is kinda unfair for small time holders because they cannot be able to gain high income and profit for suffering into such movements done by those panic sellers.
Activity: 196
i think you are right because, when you sell out your coin because of the reasons that market might freeze someday, is only the same as you don't have the faith and passion that goes with the bitcoin. If the request of individuals goes down, the cost gets low as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes it is possible, because one of the reasons for bitcoin prices drops because of new investors who do not understand about bitcoin and sell it in a panic. Actually they are also not wrong invest in bitcoin because there is nothing that forbids beginners to invest.
I think if the panic does not happen en masse then it will not be too influential on the price. sometimes panic not only happen to new investors but also on the old players. perhaps because too much hoax news that makes old players become panic and then mass panic occurred and make an effect on bitcoin prices

Aside from hoax news ofcourse those who panic sell are one of th major contributor why bitcoin price continue to go down. It would be best not to listen to any false news beacuse this will lead to bankruptcy.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Yes it is possible, because one of the reasons for bitcoin prices drops because of new investors who do not understand about bitcoin and sell it in a panic. Actually they are also not wrong invest in bitcoin because there is nothing that forbids beginners to invest.
I think if the panic does not happen en masse then it will not be too influential on the price. sometimes panic not only happen to new investors but also on the old players. perhaps because too much hoax news that makes old players become panic and then mass panic occurred and make an effect on bitcoin prices
Activity: 21
Of course! Given the low number of market participants, the relatively low capitalization versus traditional investments, and lack of investor savvy, volatility can be extreme when people react on news and rumors. This is compounded by illiquidity (evidenced by huge price fluctuations when a large participant buys or sells). This will change as more people participate in the market.
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
that's right, when there is bad news related to bitcoin then there will be a lot of sales from investors. that's called panic sell.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
The market value of the currency depends on it from the market demand, panic selling can lead to currency prices fell rapidly, so we have to be patient and keep calm, don't panic selling, if there is a negative news that prices have not worse.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
One of the main factors that contribute to the price of bitcoin is the law of demand and supply. Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price to go down. Panic selling is also the reason why many traders are losing their money.
Activity: 384
Freedom in trade is the right of everyone. We just need to tell you that bitcoin will go up. But if they hesitate and keep selling the bitcoin they have, you have no other choice. Maybe they sell because of urgent and important needs. So you have no right to ban them. That's just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: