Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 4. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
true, if many sell bitcoins because of panic selling then bitcoin prices will decrease due to lack of demand, so better to hold the bitcoin and wait for the price will surely rise, we must be calm and patient
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
We can't avoid such thing because everyone of us has a different reasons why they need to dump some of their coins. This is normal because market needs some movement of up and down so that everything  will be in cycle. And yes, panic selling can definitely contribute about the value of coins especially they dump big amount of volume.
Activity: 322
yes because when everyone is selling panic then the price will drop drastically, it is all related to supply and demand law
Activity: 840
We can convinve panic people, they just want to sell and regret it later. Indeed panic sell contribute to price but i think it will temporary and when market knowing the truth, i am believe market will recover again
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
That's is true because once you sell your bitcoin, the market cap will also lessen affecting a very small amount of bitcoin's market price. Now, if lots of people are going to sell their bitcoin, then it can affect a bigger change to bitcoin's market price and how much more of some of the whales will sell their bitcoin too.
Activity: 420
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price.

"Panic selling" greatly contributes to the decline in bitcoin prices when they do it simultaneously.

If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling. 

I think that's impossible to do because they have their own interests which are certainly in terms of finances.
Yes i think its price will never going to down if sell bitcoin but everyone should never sell it because it will very risky because bitcoin price is increase in day by day so it will lose a high profit for them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price.

"Panic selling" greatly contributes to the decline in bitcoin prices when they do it simultaneously.

If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling. 

I think that's impossible to do because they have their own interests which are certainly in terms of finances.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
And panic sellers makes patient seller rich when the bears, whales or anything are done manipulating the market. In this way, the market will continue for long years, thanks to those panic sellers. The market should not be consecutively increasing, the balance should be volatile.
Activity: 308
for me,yes.Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price in going down because it makes the market unbalanced.It should be more stocks, more demands.It should not be,more stock less demands.
It will happen if the whale to sell all his assets simultaneously,
but if only the small traders who sell assets, I think will not happen the price will be down.
Yes selling will affect on bitcoin price if everyone sell their bitcoin so its price will go down so i if everyone will never sell their bitcoin without any needs so its high price will give to other people best profit who really need to sell their bitcoin and that's why its price will never go down.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
for me,yes.Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price in going down because it makes the market unbalanced.It should be more stocks, more demands.It should not be,more stock less demands.
It will happen if the whale to sell all his assets simultaneously,
but if only the small traders who sell assets, I think will not happen the price will be down.
Activity: 291
It is very easy to say, but try to not sell yours, when the price will fall, lets say - 30% in one night... or when the price get again to 20k
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Panic selling is contributing to the fall in Bitcoin prices. We all know that falling prices will cause our coins to have a low value and everyone is out of pocket. But we can not advise people to stop

It is difficult to advise people to stop. Because what we say can not be trusted. Selling Bitcoin massively will cause some difficulties for investors who have confidence in Bitcoin. It is best to take a real breakdown of whether or not Bitcoin should be sold at the time Bitcoin drops. Be able to convince the Bitcoin seller if they are willing to listen.
Activity: 112
Of course Bitcoin trading on the market will directly affect Bitcoin prices in the Cryptocurrency market. Acquisition of Bitcoin will intensify the price of Bitcoin, the sale of Bitcoin in large numbers will dramatically reduce Bitcoin prices. The point here is that we should consider when to buy and sell Bitcoin. I think we should buy Bitcoin at a time when many sellers because Bitcoin is cheap. And keep Bitcoin until the price is going to sell. Do not panic in the crowd.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
No one can convince anyone not to sell bitcoin. Everyone have his/her own feeling, choice and emotions, They do what they want.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Panic selling is normal in crypto trading. It allows experienced traders to buy up loads of cheap crypto, and then at the peak of the bull run they cash in. Newbies that panic sell are simply filling other peoples pockets!
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Panic selling is contributing to the fall in Bitcoin prices. We all know that falling prices will cause our coins to have a low value and everyone is out of pocket. But we can not advise people to stop
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Yes, it is true. In addition to negative news about Bitcoin that causes prices to fall, panic sales are also one of the causes of its decline in Bitcoin prices quickly. We can not ban or prevent it, because it is their right to sell it when they panic, maybe we can only try to convince them if the value of Bitcoin will go up again the day after tomorrow.
Activity: 70
You need to draw a poster with the inscription Do not sell bitcoin and walk with him around the city.
Activity: 401
It is highly justified that panic sales cause that bitcoin is down due to panic sales so that the increasing number of bitcoins are available now and the price dropped because of more supply with demand that makes the price drop because so any market.
Pages:
Jump to: