Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 2. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 12, 2018, 06:53:35 PM
Who don't have patience he can't win in trading.  If no patience he can't hold coin in longer. Because sometimes coin become too lower . That time you might need to hold coin for long time. If you don't want to loss in trade. For trade you should know good analysis and patience. That two thing you should have must.
Exactly, we need patience because of the market volatility, there is a big pump and dump that is happening so if we were able to buy during the pump
it is going to be  challenge for us especially when the price is going down, that way we will be tested on how long we can hold.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 04:14:00 PM
Who don't have patience he can't win in trading.  If no patience he can't hold coin in longer. Because sometimes coin become too lower . That time you might need to hold coin for long time. If you don't want to loss in trade. For trade you should know good analysis and patience. That two thing you should have must.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
April 12, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
altcoins ruined me.. . dropped from some coins 20 to 1 in  I have 50% loss in altcoins for the last 6 months.. When will the market get better?  or will the market come up? I can not say anything in this matter anymore...

I'm sure that a huge amount of crypto traders are in loss , coz of bitcoin price dropping , well this thing is still very new to analyze it perfectly , sometimes i feel like i'm riding a roller coaster with all of its up and down!

roller coaster haha this was very good! you're right. most traders are surely hurt..  only whales are laughing in this market right now..
my hope in May and June.. If this 2 months market does not recover, I think it goes like this for another year.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Patience in holding in trade is quite tiring, especially with the current market conditions are sluggish as it is today.
But there is no other choice, unless we want menwrima losses in trading. I think all traders do not want if you have to lose.

Yes, it can frustrate anyone, but you are right - we do not have any choice if we do not want to lose our money. I am not going to sell my Bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
In the event that you simply got to find yourself an honest broker then you ought to be hold and persistence once you have each these characteristics then you may ne'er confront misfortune and you may find yourself being a win dealer before long in lightweight of the actual fact that these each ar the many part to finish up a win merchandiser.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
These the are 2 most important things in this crypto world Patience and Holding both of them plays the very important role in this crypto industry and if a person take these 2 things with him he can be very successful in this crypto world
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 06:16:00 PM
Holding is a strategy that has worked and is still working.  It is not an easy approach though because holding simply means you are going to see the worst pricing and estimate of your asset.  But after all is said and done, you win!
Activity: 305
April 08, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
Now if you didn't sell on time, it is better to hold all your investments. If you sell your investments now you will feed the whales. Patience is a main weapon of trader.  Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why just hold your assets and enjoy your profit later. Do not panic and be patient.

Holding can give us more profit.  There is a great chance of earning when the price started to pump once again.  When we sell our coins this time,  we will surely lost more from our investment. Patience is very important this time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 08, 2018, 04:14:06 PM
altcoins ruined me.. . dropped from some coins 20 to 1 in  I have 50% loss in altcoins for the last 6 months.. When will the market get better?  or will the market come up? I can not say anything in this matter anymore...

I'm sure that a huge amount of crypto traders are in loss , coz of bitcoin price dropping , well this thing is still very new to analyze it perfectly , sometimes i feel like i'm riding a roller coaster with all of its up and down!
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
It is the time of down trend in the bitcoin market and it impact to all other cryptocurrencies due to unpredictable price of bitcoin almost all altcoin are at the down rate so this is the time of keep waiting and holding be patiently instead of panic sale and I have set a plan to aware of panic sale and keep hold until the market shows the good position,
Activity: 331
StartFi
April 08, 2018, 03:43:18 PM
Now if you didn't sell on time, it is better to hold all your investments. If you sell your investments now you will feed the whales. Patience is a main weapon of trader.  Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why just hold your assets and enjoy your profit later. Do not panic and be patient.
Yeah, i agree with you, if you already miss the moment to cut your loss then the only choice for you now is following it ,HODL, you could get back your first amount or if there are some miracles , you could earn the profits also. If you're selling now so you already in the loss and that isn't a small one, it's very huge because the market already drop 50% the valuation.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2018, 03:28:51 PM
Patience and holding I think is the key of trading, patience is the most important thing in trading. Clever decisions come with experience and lessons learned from mistake. The cryptocurrency price is fluctuating so where you feel the price is high sell it and make money, at least you still get the profit from trading I think it's still okey.

In fact not only in trading but in every field of life we need to remain as patient if we want to become successful. Because they key to success in life is only possible if you have patient, in trading patient can really be consider as the key to success, So if te bitcoin or other altcoins are decreasing and specially in case of bitcoin we should remain as patient and hope that very soon we will recover our lost and will even convert it in to profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
If you have lack of patience, then you are belong to those are weak hands. Holding is more important especially if those coins are are crashing. Holding strategy is also need more of knowledge. There are many coins that not recommended to hold so long.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
April 08, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
That is a big question that no one can answer, we are here in an unpredictable market, just like you I also lose money with the current price.
I hope this experience will give us a learning on making the right decision all the time, sell when you see profit, don't be greedy.

you are absolutely right..  not to use stop-loss. It was a big mistake...

That is a big question that no one can answer, we are here in an unpredictable market, just like you I also lose money with the current price.
I hope this experience will give us a learning on making the right decision all the time, sell when you see profit, don't be greedy.

Both of you arent alone because i do also loose and i guess we werent alone because almost all of the people who involved in crypto business do also experience loosing, not once not twice but almost oftenly as long as the market wont go well. we only need to think smart when deciding if we are going to sell or not in terms of hardships and market failure because that can probably help us lessen the chances of loosing.

we also need patience in order to achieve the succes that we were always looking for.

I hope we will see nice days..  we are all human, sometimes we can make mistakes..
In my country, there are 2 experession I like.
1.  patience is the greatest virtue
2.  the end of patience; salvation.

we are not lost hopes. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 07:21:20 AM
Patience is not a trait many people have. Being able to HODL in crypto is a trait not many have. With all the FUD and scams around us, it is paramount for the community to HODL and build value in any currency. It's matter of time it will grow and everyone will profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
April 08, 2018, 01:37:09 AM
What I observe is patience in everyone's life is must, most of the time what we use to do is not having control on lot of things that time we panic ourselves and take wrong decisions if we keep patience and analyze might be we get better result and might take the right decision. So we need to have a habit of patience to succeed in life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
April 08, 2018, 01:30:09 AM
Patience and holding I think is the key of trading, patience is the most important thing in trading. Clever decisions come with experience and lessons learned from mistake. The cryptocurrency price is fluctuating so where you feel the price is high sell it and make money, at least you still get the profit from trading I think it's still okey.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 12:33:14 AM
So patience is an important thing in trading sector. Holding bitcoin for long terms can bring you a lot of profit which needs patience. But Sometimes it is advisable to sell off even at a loss than hold till infinity hoping the coin will moon to no avail. And Sometimes it is advisable to sell off even at a loss than hold till infinity hoping the coin will moon to no avail.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 12:31:34 AM
The problem in beginners that they are anxious that they will loose money and the cost they earn low than other because others know how to still earn money even they loosed money which is a characteristics of a PRO trader.
Pages:
Jump to: