Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 14. (Read 17577 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:27:57 PM
You must think twice and  look forward, remember that cryptocurrency is up and down, so it's down now, we should  all be patient and wait for cryptocurrency to be up...
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 02:22:40 PM
Patience is certainly good, especially when the waiting period is only a few weeks. But when it comes to long periods of time, there is no room for optimism. Why do I say this, because I have been waiting for more than eight months when the market will show excellent growth, the growth that I have been waiting for. But still, I endure and wait for this magical moment to come.
Activity: 102
September 07, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
We all should be patient and hold our token, true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and  so soon it will start rising up
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
When you decide to invest, you do not need to constantly think about selling. Frequent market corrections spread panic. Because if you want to make a profit, have patience Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:01:26 PM
That's true, but not only with patience but carefulness must also exist because in crypto investment if we are impatient and observant, the loss and regret we get, so keep increasing your patience until the time comes. 
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
Crypto currency must be in circulation. 30% of all your working capital can be frozen before the jump. And 70% of interest should bring you daily income
copper member
Activity: 60
September 07, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
If you are confident in the project and you are constantly working on it, then patience is exactly what you need to succeed. In those moments when most people lose patience and the minimum price comes, after which the growth begins.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
September 07, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
Yes, I also agree that. . That’s why I have been holding all my cryptocurrencies since the beginning. I hope I could sell all of them with remarkable profit one day
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 07, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
I totally agree with this statement, patience is the key to success, without patience you cant succeed in your life. This is because, the market don't stay stable , all the time fluctuations take place in the market, so you need to maintain your patience, to stay healthy in the market.. patience is the virtue and will definately lead to success.

To get big profits, of course you have to follow the tips and tricks that have been successful. If you panic too easily and not be patient, you can be sure that you don't get anything planned, the most important key in investing is to wait and be patient.
Activity: 133
September 07, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
I observe in the cryptocurrency business, patience is the main factor. I've been here for more than 8 months, I haven't got a significant result but I'm currently waiting for results both from bounty and trading.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 10:16:59 AM
I fully agree with you. Patience is indeed one of the necessary skills for us. But we must remember that we need to analyze and study constantly. And invest as much money as you can afford to lose without consequences. And also a bit of luck.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 10:08:11 AM
This is the primary attitude you should have when entering the crypto world . Why? When you invest time to this yes you earn token, but not all the time the value of it was higher as you expected. Like this time the value of the btc was very low so you really need patience , wait until the value of it increases.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Honestly you are right..  Patience is the key for th cryptocurrency user to get success here..  Our work here is really risky..  We didn't know if what we are doing is right..  But if you have a wide patience you will understand deeper how crypto world works.. Sometimes  It doesn't requires us to have vast of knowledge just to work here..  Because sometimes the best people who work here are those who work with patience.. Because if you have it it very possible for you to make a wise and great decision than those who know a lots but are always panic..
Activity: 26
September 07, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
Patience is the main key to success for crypto basically for every investment in any market.
Activity: 109
September 07, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
You will go a long long way and succeed if you have this virtue, virtue of Patience. One of the most wonderful virtue that a person have is this. An it would be of great help for the people who are into this kind of business, digital investment, where you can fully exercise it, especially with the market that we have now. Low rates, low value, wait and wait until it rises high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 09:28:11 AM
I checked my Blockfolio account this morning and was like ... it’s all good though, I’m in crypto for the long time!
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
Yes i really really agree with you. Because there is no best way to profit than patience. If the price down don"t be panic and don't sell everything
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:16:18 AM
I really really agree with you!!! There is no best way to profit than patience. Never panic and never sell everything when you fear and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
As we all know patience this is probably the most important thing a person who comes to crypto-currencies should have, it is understandable that now many people should try to understand what investments that take time.
Activity: 25
September 07, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
Absolutely correct because in the world of crypto currency wherein there were ups and downs if you have the attitude of being impatient you will easily give up especially in the times where the market are on red so, I believe that having patience will lead us to success.
Pages:
Jump to: