Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 13. (Read 17577 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:50:19 PM
You are absolutely right. Warren Buffet always said that the biggest money he reached because of waiting for long term.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 08, 2018, 12:37:05 PM
very good post. that is a strategy of a real investor - you should first carefully study the project, then invest and relax. do your business and let people do their job.
Activity: 182
platio.io
September 08, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
Some times I don't have much patience by watching like I am losing my money when the market red all the time((
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 12:34:00 PM
Honestly, patience is just a very vital key, most especially in crypto biz. If you are not patience you would have squandered a lot of coins and later regret. I know of friend who sold tokens he got from an aidrop for just $30. Six months later the same among he sold went for $750. In this kind of market situation we are presently, patience cannot be overemphasized.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Unfortunately, not always the situation develops in our favor. It often happens that it takes a very long time to wait and from this we begin to get nervous. Sometimes the risk is justified, but sometimes not. I think that we should monitor all projects, including those in which we do not doubt.
Activity: 433
September 08, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
Yes, that's right. Patience is always a plus in such matters. In the crypto-currency world, one should never hurry and take rash actions. If you can not control your feelings and mind, then you will lose your money!
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 08:56:20 AM
Undoubtely patience is the key, but it according to only good coins, which is worth hold them. Shitcoins are worth to sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 08:49:11 AM
You must think twice and  look forward, remember that cryptocurrency is up and down, so it's down now, we should  all be patient and wait for cryptocurrency to be up...
That's it is on this trend of growth and fall, people earn money plus investment for a long period but it's long but also more profitable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
Yes, I think the key to success in trading and investing in Crypto is to be patient. Being patient can make our mind calm to deal with a bad market situation
yes. the patience is always the key. if we don't have any patience in this industry i am sure you loose all of your money. because if you have short tempered the days of the price of the cryptocurrency is not stable. we know that. also it is depend in the situation .like now the situation is rising little by little because the times is very slow .
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 08:25:23 AM
Yes, I think the key to success in trading and investing in Crypto is to be patient. Being patient can make our mind calm to deal with a bad market situation
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
Its not like a one click and you can take a lot of money. But must have patient and process to learing by doing. crypto market is very Volatile, unstable  and unpredictable so, people who do a panic sell they will be lose. Patient is the point if you want get a profit in the future. Wait it until market get a bullish price so you can sell your coin and make a profit for you

Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 08, 2018, 08:19:07 AM
Patience is what we need especially nowadays that the market is on a roller coaster ride. Have patience to gain more profits.
Yes you are right, we need patient now cause the value is up and down it is not stable the price value. So that if we want to gain more profit in our investment we need more patient to wait until the price is going up.
Activity: 532
September 08, 2018, 08:16:03 AM
Patience is not only valid for this sector but patience is a very important key in every area of life. 1 2 years of patience people are rich now.
Activity: 30
September 08, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
Patience produce good things.
Activity: 32
September 08, 2018, 08:14:27 AM
I completely agree with you.
Activity: 32
September 08, 2018, 08:14:00 AM
Agreed.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2018, 07:04:53 AM
I made sure that all my comments should be patient. because as a good analyst we had predicted that graphics would not be that way. those who do not hold it will regret it even more. there is no room for fear in this world.  Cool
Yeah I agree with you my friend.In this kind of crypto world we dont have to rush at the same time just be patient because we can't have an income if our mindset is different or our action.Be positive at all rhe time and make our goals to be in reality.
patience is the most important thing, for an investsor, when he doesn't have patience then don't try to become an investor !!!
Without patience, every investor will experience failure and their hard work will only be in vain !!
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 10:37:53 PM
Business has a chance and risk. The steadfast and reasonable strategy will ensure the collection of major profits. May in short, profits can decrease and lose losses.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 04:06:13 PM
Now is the time for crypto currency! Very low prices in the market. In 2 years we will see very different prices and other availability.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: