Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 12. (Read 17577 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
Lack of patience is a common problem in any business connected with big money. Moreover, there are a lot of young traders on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
Patience is not always the key to everything. Sometimes you need to react as quickly as the market rules dictate. I think the cryptocurrency market has proved it, and more than once.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 09, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
The title of the thread is as valid now as before. Patience is the key and to understand when to enter in the market is another good call.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
No matter what it is. We all need enough patience. The investment in the encryption market is still, we must maintain enough calm and patience.   Wink
copper member
Activity: 88
September 09, 2018, 03:36:42 PM
The market of crypto-currency has been falling for more than half a year and those people who invested money in the crypto-currency this winter very strongly punished themselves if they waited. Wait does not always lead to a positive result.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 02:32:43 PM
Patience is a cool thing! But the thing is that not everyone can stick to it for a longer period of time. Try to endure a year or two. Let's see then how optimistic you'll be and whether everything will be so smooth and sweet. However, I have nothing against you, on the contrary, I am glad that you are so good at it and I wish you that everything was always good!
Activity: 72
September 09, 2018, 02:30:59 PM
Of course patience is the most suitable success in trading cryptocurrencies, because the market price will change over time.
Activity: 30
September 09, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
ye, patience is a key, but also proper knowledge about the market and the overall cryptoworld
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
Investing requires patience and strict adherence to your strategy. Having bought a cryptocurrency, you should know what you will do if the rate goes down and when to fix the profit if the rate goes up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 02:15:32 PM
I have a lot of situations was when I was closing very early , and then the market started to unfold , I think patience must be in tradinge
Activity: 132
September 09, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
Of course, those who invested in cryptocurrency their money, not small. These are difficult times.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
September 09, 2018, 06:57:05 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Patience is really the key? It is very important  in investment and business. But  I really need to work hard and insert More patience to gain prosperity in life..

Time is gold but i believe that waiting is also important especially in crypto currency because there is no easy money here, we need to face how risky we are doing everytime we invest our money on crypto.

It’s a big misconception that crypto is easy money. Like in every market you need knowledge and experience to be successful. Real knowledge cannot be learned from books overnight but comes from being exposed to a market. People who came in during the end of the bull market had to learn the lesson the hard way.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
Definitely it will bring you good profit someday.
Activity: 37
September 09, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
It's correct. Only perseverance can help us succeed.
Activity: 71
September 09, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
Until people realise that cryptocurrency is not a ponzi or gambling  sector, where thing happen by chance, when you invest in a viable project over time you are sure to earn well from your investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 08, 2018, 03:49:19 PM
How much more patience do you need to wait for the growing market? I'm glad I didn't buy bitcoin at $16,000, but I bought it at $9,000 in November 2017.
A lot of patience. I'm ready to be a bitcoin holder for a few more years, but still want to be in the black? When will the market go up?
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
Control your emotions are very important in world trade. And must be patient when looking at market prices to fall. You have to keep holding the coins until prices go back up. And add to balance your coin investment because it's a very good strategy for you.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
Everyone talks about patience, but I do not understand how much to endure? when to make money and make a profit? especially this year.
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 03:35:37 PM
Yes, patience is always good! Remember when Bitcoin was 1$, some sold it at 2$ and now it's over $5000.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
September 08, 2018, 02:54:11 PM
You think? Many have believed and believed this for almost a year, but the situation does not change, and it's clear that Bitcoin can not go higher, he tries but falls again, and when he falls, he does it swiftly.
Pages:
Jump to: