Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 113. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:47:37 AM
Yup patience is the most important factor in the crypto world. Those who had patience and believed in the crypto currencies few years ago are probably millionaires today. Panic is something that will always make you lose in the crypto markets and with patience one will excel.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 06:45:25 AM
this is really so. You need to put emotions aside, because you can lose profit due to lack of patience. especially for long-term investment strategies. Do not pay attention to the correction of the rate and market downturns, but just wait.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
June 12, 2018, 06:40:27 AM
patience is the key to success, with patience we will get something positive. crypto world today is needed a patience in waiting for the market situation. you can see how the market is so unstable right now when you have extra patience and confidence then you will benefit by holding your coins.
Activity: 58
June 12, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
absolutely agree with you,without endurance and patience, nothing will happen..unfortunately, not everyone has nerves of steel)
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
June 12, 2018, 05:22:10 AM
 Shocked Warning: Patience is not the key. A project that's viable with a team with proven abilities and achievements to make it happen is what counts. The vast majority of new altcoins started off a lot higher than they are now. Waiting and waiting doesn't mean that they'll go up - developing a project that has an actual real use is what will affect the value in a positive way. Expect the majority of ICOs to fail with a handful to do extremely well (but they are in a minority and identifying them needs a lot of research by the trained eye).
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 05:17:05 AM

This is true) Patience in the market crypto currency is one of the important indicators. Who is that patient and rich
Activity: 110
June 12, 2018, 04:25:33 AM
Yep, we need to be patient enough in order to see some profits out there, if we invest some money, we can not expect to see thousands of dollars coming out of it because of nothing, patience is the key for EVERY investment in here.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
Patience is the key to success in any business. I believe that all of this must understand. For me, patience is crypto. Who does not tolerate crypto usually loses a lot.
Activity: 151
June 12, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
Yes, we need enough patience to invest in this market. Do not panic sell your tokens. At present, this market has continued for a long time at the trough. I believe that it will rise in the near future. Therefore, with enough patience, you will have a lot of benefits.
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 01:34:40 AM
I completely agree with your opinion, patience is the key to the future, especially when the market fell sharply, we need a strong patient, must want to control your emotions, or you will let us loss more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 01:30:42 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
You are right, patience is the key when you are here in crypto world. To be patience is easier said than done, believe me on that but you have to overcome that fear of losing your money. It is very stressful to see your portfolio drop to almost nothing so it is better not to look at the price while it is on the bearish run. Patience is a virtue and you got to have that in order to gain profit in this business.
Activity: 146
June 12, 2018, 01:24:32 AM
Yes, for investors, we need to have enough patience to invest in this industry. This market is very volatile and should not be sold panic because of its fluctuations. You need to have a clear mind to judge market conditions and wait patiently.
Activity: 179
June 12, 2018, 01:22:23 AM
Yes, we heard it a lot. Patience is probably the key to everything in cryptocurrencies. It's so good if we'll have patience for our holdings to grow even more.
Activity: 135
June 12, 2018, 01:20:02 AM
Patience is very important, especially when dealing with investments in the encryption market, patience will be even more important. The encryption market is undoubtedly a long-term investment market, and patience is very important.
Activity: 162
June 12, 2018, 01:18:52 AM
This is very important in crypto industries because the project needs development and development needs time. All we need to learn is follow their development, wait and be patient.
copper member
Activity: 462
June 12, 2018, 01:18:26 AM
Patience is very important in a business or investment. Patience can be the key to one's success. I think there are still many things that affect a person's success. Maybe it's a luck factor, hard work, good relationships and good at reading the situation in the business. Indeed patience is the key to success, but I think there are other supporting factors that make someone successful.

It is true that patience is one of the most important factors to achieve success,
especially when investing we really need the name of patience,
so we should as much as possible be patient so that later can achieve success
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 01:16:48 AM
if I think looking at bitcoin price conditions now is a dump value, I think you can be patient waiting for a nice price increase. and you can get a lot of bitcoin at the moment, because now the price is also cheap. so you get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
June 12, 2018, 01:09:12 AM
Patience is very important in a business or investment. Patience can be the key to one's success. I think there are still many things that affect a person's success. Maybe it's a luck factor, hard work, good relationships and good at reading the situation in the business. Indeed patience is the key to success, but I think there are other supporting factors that make someone successful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 01:09:01 AM
This is one virtue that is not inherent in me as I tend to sell my coins the moment they double in value. I have a few though that I intend to hold for as long as I could for sentiments reasons.
Luckily though the coins I sold are currently worth a twentieth of their original value.
Activity: 144
June 12, 2018, 01:06:25 AM
In this universe of crypto a definitive key weapon for progress is persistence, since we as a whole do require this to achieve our objectives later on. We should be tolerance in all terms of purchasing, offering and exchanging and I know even speculators has a long queue of persistence for the accomplishment of the their venture. You can't make benefit effortlessly by doing nothing you should work it hard and get it hard.
Jump to: