Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 16. (Read 17577 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:20:06 PM
The discrepancy of what you can lose or what you can earn in this market can be spelled by a couple of minutes, days, weeks or months, and patience surely plays a part as to who would be successful and who would fail. In this market, many ventures have in them an aspect of waiting, which can only be endured with patience. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
Yes I think you're statement is true I fully agree with it rome wasn't built in one day otherwise good luck with your investment:)
Activity: 75
September 05, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
Patient is really the key because nothing good will happen if the panic exists. Investors are more likely to lose money when they are not patient. What I learned from crypto is to be patient, to know how to wait and while waiting should have alternative income to pay for my daily expenses.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
patience is the key for stupids to lose it all. Keep doing it and get REKT.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 02:52:31 PM
Yes my friend patience is must if you want to earn. remember in this world money i transferred from impatient to patient person. If you sell right now in bear market you will lose a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 05, 2018, 02:49:32 PM
Patience is a key when the market is stable or has the bull initiative. At the current situation, most of the projects have big financial issues related to the bearish market. Not a good idea to be just patient and lose the money.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:31:21 PM
Today I see a panic in the crypto currency market, because the price of bitcoin has sharply gone down and pulled the price of altcoins. It is very difficult to remain calm at the moment.
Patience is the key to become homeless. Patience transformed to HODL religion and now we can see a lot of shitcoin bagholders. I'm one of them  Grin
Activity: 77
September 05, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
How much longer do you think? Its been 9 months of bear market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 02:30:01 PM
You should be calm at all times, so that you can think or make a plan. Analyze the crypto currency market. And then thinking about whether to decide whether to sell or not. Everyone needs patience. Grin
Activity: 182
September 05, 2018, 02:29:25 PM
So I'm always seeing the same questions. I want to wish everyone to manage my own crypto currency by myself. Why? After all, this is the responsibility of each of us. And we are building our own plans for the crypt. So, what to sell or keep everyone's business
Activity: 294
September 05, 2018, 02:28:25 PM
Many people are not patient. As soon as the correction of the crypto currency market begins, they fall into a panic. And many make hasty decisions about the sale. Angry
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 05, 2018, 02:25:48 PM
Today I see a panic in the crypto currency market, because the price of bitcoin has sharply gone down and pulled the price of altcoins. It is very difficult to remain calm at the moment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:22:04 PM
Yes, today the market sank, and had thoughts to sell but restrained , I think in the long term will cost even more than now
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 02:16:08 PM
It's absolutely true that to get a big profit in crypto,  patience is the key. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile. it changes every second, minute. If we aren't patient enough, we would easily give up when it keeps decreasing.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 05, 2018, 08:40:16 AM
Correct! You can't get a good profits in crypto if you don't have patience to wait for the right time as you will lose your momentum with your panic emotions.

If you do not have the patience you will not have the guts to win in crypto market. It is always neccessary to have your patience if you want to invest here because loosing patience will also be the sign of loosing money here.
Every good investor must have patience and be able to restrain his emotions. Some possess these qualities, but most people receive them with experience.
Activity: 176
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
September 05, 2018, 08:35:52 AM
Generally, life investment is full of ups and downs. When one invests it is expected that at the long run some profits will be realized. At times the investment encounters losses even to a point where the investor will thought of quitting. To quit is not always the right decision to make when you want to succeed. For a business that would thrive, the trader needs to be very patient with the market. The bounty campaigns are examples of where patience is needed of the participants. Bounties may be cancelled after submission with high hope believing that you have done your best. It also requires greater patience for somebody to move from one level (junior) to another (senior).
September 05, 2018, 07:10:48 AM
Correct! You can't get a good profits in crypto if you don't have patience to wait for the right time as you will lose your momentum with your panic emotions.

If you do not have the patience you will not have the guts to win in crypto market. It is always neccessary to have your patience if you want to invest here because loosing patience will also be the sign of loosing money here.
Activity: 89
September 04, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
I fully agree that one needs patience in this space. Your example was over the short-term though. I’d emphasize that long term patience is needed sometimes - as in a year or more. I’ve been in crypto for a year which isn’t much by many folks’ standards, yet I’ve seen some really good yet also turbulent and bad times. So I’m mentally prepared for a multi year strategy since I think we must be near the bottom and I’m too stubborn to take a loss on projects that I believe will bounce back, based on my own research. Best of luck with your trades!  Cheers.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 06:54:14 PM
Yes, it's true, I've heard that many owners receive a lot and huge profits from their coins, bought from 2-3 years ago. They are so impressed by their emotions when it comes to such a long time.
September 04, 2018, 06:53:51 PM
In every business that we engaged with needs the patience and a positive thoughts in order to win. In trading with cryptocurrencies, we need to learn how to wait and be patience until the right amount of token as expected to happen. In that way we will never loose or fail during our trading. That is why PATIENCE is the key of success.
Pages:
Jump to: