Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 62. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
The current situation in the cryptocurrency market is complicated, so patience is the key to survive these bad times. But will patience pay off? My wallet hopes so.

I agree, at the current oment the best thing to do is just be patient and hodl. I guess we'll find out soon enough if our holding bears fruit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 01:56:20 PM
The current situation in the cryptocurrency market is complicated, so patience is the key to survive these bad times. But will patience pay off? My wallet hopes so.
Activity: 700
July 25, 2018, 01:56:07 PM
Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why now just hold your assets and enjoy your profit later. Especially if you don't have any experience in trading, do not panic and be patient, just hold your investments. No doubt you will win!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:37:50 PM
I truly agree with what you just said patience is truly the key but in addition to that one also needs to have  knowledge to be able to make the right decision and progress in the business.With these anybody can succeed
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
yes there is no doubt that patience is the key  but not all the time.
Activity: 401
July 25, 2018, 01:31:37 PM
So what does that mean going forward? It means simply that the path to building wealth using crypto investments will take patience and a disciplined long-term investing plan. Notice I keep using the term “investing” and not trading. I don’t trade. I don’t believe it works for the majority of people who try it. Impatience and emotion are difficult to overcome when trying to time trades. Strategies often go out the window when prices are plunging, and investors often panic sell. On the other hand, people become mesmerized by charts when prices are soaring and sometimes forget to take some gains when they should.
Activity: 404
July 25, 2018, 01:25:09 PM
In 2009 Bitcoin was even barely worth a pizza. Since it's peak 2013 it's risen about 450%. There is plenty of opportunity ahead.

The key I've taken away from the above is learning virtue of patience, controlling my sense of fear.

If you can do that in this wild market, you can stand to make a life changing amount of wealth.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 25, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
Patient and wait is procces to achieve the best result

Patience is the key to many things and some times due to lack of it market falls as we have some of the investors who do panic selling and do have patience to hold it for a while. If it is done it can make the market better and the fall may not be a huge.

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 01:20:10 PM
The last six months was just the time for training patience and endurance because of the general decline of the market. All who have patience will be rewarded with the soon growing market.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
I think patience can make our thinking positive and we should not avoid excessive panic sell situation, we can still run cryptocurrency calmly and optimistically if profit will be on our side.
Activity: 938
July 25, 2018, 01:03:38 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
,,,Actually, not all investors or traders have the same measurement in terms of patience, because some other of them are chosing only for short term rather than long term, but the highest patience are usually successful.

how unsuccessful that the fact is only the people who are patient will reap happiness yes so it is true the topic above the patience the key to success so let us practice patience
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
No one can be successful in crypto world without having patience.A trader must be emotionless and must be aware of all facts.He/she should have the ability to handle the situation with patience.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
Patience is the most important thing in speculation. Many speculators can't make money, largely because of impatience. Speculation is long-term, so learn to wait.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

Yes you are right patience is really a virtue that we need to have . It takes a lot of days or months and sometimes we can wait for a year specially if the price are still very low. But if you are happy with the amount of the coin you have then you can sell it but it is better to hold for long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Think better
July 25, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
Absolutely patience is the key to success in earning a profit in cryptocurrency, we cannot guarantee the immediate success in crypto because the market is sometimes very volatility may go up and down for some time. So for you to succeed you have to check and study the runs of the market and how it flows and how to execute the perfect time on investing and buying and selling.
Activity: 88
July 25, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
Not all you want is you can get that easily. If you want it now then you can have today. That is not the reality in crypto because here your patience is the key to success. Your enemy is the time. And learn to manage your time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 25, 2018, 12:22:59 PM
Patience and perserverance is very key in cryptocurrency. As investors all you need is invest in projects that is not built around hype but on some very solid fundamentals and problem solution and on the long run you will reap rewards of your investment regardless.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
July 25, 2018, 11:18:09 AM
the point is patience, people who patiently over all the process and enjoy it then will later get results according to what we expect
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
July 25, 2018, 11:15:54 AM
market already start to recovery and everyone that still hold their coin already can gain some profit.
once again its a proof that patience is very important.and at this point you need more patience.dont sell your coin for slice of pizza.wait bullish appear and enjoy your big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: