Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 61. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I think it depends!
What if I hold shitcoin and because I applied your principle 'patient is the key' I wait more time until such time I did not have even a single earning from my tokens. Patient is more appropriate for potential coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
Patience is paramount in investing, however, some personal factors may come into play to determine how long to hold on . That is the key to bitcoin success is patience in bitcoin play. And But if you have invested so much and suddenly the price goes down, hold your patience. Patience is important for someone who wants to earn huge profit because if values go down, patience will allow you not to panic (and sell), and wait for the values to rise back up.  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 26, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
I think I am agree with it but it's not only one keys! There is a lot of puzzles which together can show good picture! Patience it is important but not 100% guarantee of success otherwise all patience people will be millionaire!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
Impatience often brings big losses. It can be clearly seen on the graphic of bitcoin price. In the moment, when somebody gives an impulse, other trader panic and make hasty decisions that lead them to mistakes. Choose the assets carefully, research them and invest longterm, and it's still most profitable strategy on the most markets.
there is nothing to be done about it, there are people who simply can not stand the pressure .. and succumb to their emotions, I myself sometimes are close to this, but then I just put my thoughts in order
The investment pressure in the cryptocurrency market is very heavy because it is affected by a lot of external factors and dominance from whale investors. Although cryptocurrency is recovering well, this is still a market with many potential risks and high risk so investors should have a backup plan for themselves.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
It is difficult to remain a calm person at a time when the market is falling rapidly. Today it hurts to look at my bleeding investment portfolio.

Yeah its difficult to remain calm mate buy you dont have other option if tou sell you'll loss your money so its better to hold it and keep hoping to rise again either you want your money 100% back or eaen profit. Just be patience because we need that here.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
It is difficult to remain a calm person at a time when the market is falling rapidly. Today it hurts to look at my bleeding investment portfolio.

I agree with you, it's hard to be patient when price is dropping. You must remind yourself every time that this things are just temporary and normal.
When you invest in this market you do not have patience, it is a failure when investing. When you have a good knowledge of investing, no matter how much the market goes down, it does not affect your patience. You should equip more knowledge.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

I agree with you, it's hard to be patient when price is dropping. You must remind yourself every time that this things are just temporary and normal.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 26, 2018, 07:24:09 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 07:22:28 AM
You need to observe that coin moves and their updates. Sometimes best thing to do sell it to its best price, like when it has pump. Some coins cannot survive so, hodling cannot be the right choice always. You need to follow the roadmap and the investors actions carefully.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
July 26, 2018, 07:18:38 AM
Impatience often brings big losses. It can be clearly seen on the graphic of bitcoin price. In the moment, when somebody gives an impulse, other trader panic and make hasty decisions that lead them to mistakes. Choose the assets carefully, research them and invest longterm, and it's still most profitable strategy on the most markets.
there is nothing to be done about it, there are people who simply can not stand the pressure .. and succumb to their emotions, I myself sometimes are close to this, but then I just put my thoughts in order
Activity: 118
July 26, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
Yes patience is the key to succeed. Theirs a lot of apportunity we will gain the way we wait. If you were patient theirs a possivility that the price of your token will increase. That is one example in the traiding market. Be patience if you want to gain a lot of money.
Activity: 148
July 26, 2018, 02:43:51 AM
Patience is important for people who invest in the encryption market. Be sure to have enough patience, and this may be the key to getting more profit. Because the encryption market is a long-term investment market. We invest in the encryption market and need to be patient.
Activity: 46
July 26, 2018, 02:29:40 AM
As far as I know, in cryptocurrency investments, long-term investments are more profitable than short-term investments. If you trade every day, you not only don't make money but are more likely to lose. So patiently invest, waiting for profits to come.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
July 26, 2018, 02:20:59 AM
Everyone agrees that patience in the end is what makes you rich however noone talks about the people that lives with the money they make on bitcoin space. We are not investing we are not trading, we are living thanks to the money we make from bitcoin and cryptocurrencies somehow. When it is too low for couple days in a row we are losing money and its making our lives harder to live.

I do not want to feel that bad ever again like the bear market we had. I will try to make sure some of my money is out of bitcoin space and invested on something I know that will make me passive income.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 06:42:43 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 05:50:30 PM
In the world of cryptocurrency's this what you always need to have in mind patience is really the key to success in crypto because if you miss it you might alway's fall in losing your money.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 02:52:34 PM
In this world of cryptocurrency patience is the only key to succeed. Before you can invest in any coin, you must think of holding them for long so as to gain more profit it and if you don't have patience you will just run into loss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:36:26 PM
In my opinion, patience in this market is very helpful in earning good money, if you have invested money and have no patience to wait for profit then you can not trade in this market you will only lose more than you will earn
Activity: 360
July 25, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
Thank you for sharing. But to choose a penny to invest, it is not easy! Can you share it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
July 25, 2018, 02:18:25 PM
yes there is no doubt that patience is the key  but not all the time.

Patience is perfect thing in that case if you bought low - you need to be calm for not to sell immediately and then realize that you could get more. If you bought high - you need extra attention Grin
So if you got coins on pre-sale - hold is perfect for you
Pages:
Jump to: