Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 66. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Holding may be effective but not all the time. I do agree that patience is important but there are times when I regret that I didn't sell early because the price keep dipping until such time when the coin is just almost worthless because the developers of the coin don't inform the investors what is going on with the coin. Maybe my patience will pay off but I think this time it won't do. I just have to accept the fact that I have to sell at a loss. Patience does work most of the time though as long as you are firm with your decision.

Yes, what you say is true. Patience also has its limits, holding too long and not experiencing growth into things to be reconsidered. Selling things that have no potential with losses and switching to a more promising investment is a good option.
Activity: 58
July 23, 2018, 11:34:33 AM
You are right about patience being the key but at the same time. Wisdom is profitable to direct. In your patience use wisdom.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
Exactly because in the world of crypto currency there will always be ups and downs. So if you have an impatient attitude, you will easily give up especially at times when the market is really receding. So in my opinion, patience is a delayed success. I believe that having patience will lead us to a truly successful success
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
July 23, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
47% of profit is a nice result and I'm glad to know that you've got these "steel balls' that do not allow you to panic.
At the same time, not everybody is capable of dealing with this nervousness associated with trading.
If one cannot cope with his nerves I would recommend to go out of crypto so as not to lose everything one day.

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 23, 2018, 11:27:32 AM
Patience is important not for cryptocurrency area only. In most businesses patience is a key to success. Cryptocurrency it is just bright example how is important to be relax and believe to your decisions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 23, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Holding may be effective but not all the time. I do agree that patience is important but there are times when I regret that I didn't sell early because the price keep dipping until such time when the coin is just almost worthless because the developers of the coin don't inform the investors what is going on with the coin. Maybe my patience will pay off but I think this time it won't do. I just have to accept the fact that I have to sell at a loss. Patience does work most of the time though as long as you are firm with your decision.

In order not to be very offended to miss such a chance, I usually fix 20% of the token when I see that it has grown x2-x3
Activity: 46
July 23, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
Patient is one best needed attitude of every in crypto user. In investment we cant make profit in just an instant you buy and sell within a minutes, no. Every project will undergo development as can see at a roadmap. Plan to list on a top exchange. If we put money in one project dont  get time to time update. See how it goes and follow it
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

For patience it is one of the keys to success. People who have given up because of a long time of need do not achieve the key to being successful.
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 11:16:12 AM
The only thing the crypto money market teaches is patience. We must take time for this important action to be patient in this business.
Activity: 25
July 23, 2018, 08:23:31 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
This is so true. I am holding this thought in my head for some time now while still holding sibcoins and hoping for the best
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 08:17:03 AM
Patience is possibly the only way to make something reasonable out of the cryptocurrency Market. The market is flooded with lots of uncertainties and we can't tell neither predict the happenings of the market, selling off early only puts you in a fixed position as you will make losses on coins you might have made quite a lot from if only you were patient enough
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
July 23, 2018, 08:13:07 AM
It is true that patience is the key especially for traders it is to prevent you from losing your purchased coin and it is better to hold it first until the price increases so you do not lose money when buying a coin.
Activity: 81
July 23, 2018, 08:07:55 AM
Patience during the bear market the only way coins can face all kinds of challenges from failures to rules, but good coins always find their way back, so just be patient
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Making Smart Money Work
July 23, 2018, 07:34:51 AM
Of course, but sometimes It's really difficult be patient and wait, now it's really difficult with such market but I hope that it's will give good profit
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
Patience is a very important factor in the investment market, you have to wait for the right moment and for the right time
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 07:22:59 AM
I totally agree with you!
I have a couple of friends who have lost several thousand dollars without having the patience!
Patience in investing is the main key to success!
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 07:22:49 AM
yes patience is important thing to any work..in crypto you should have patience because up downs profit losses are natural in any market so we need to have patience till the right time come .... Wink Wink Wink Wink i think hodl = patience in crypto market  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
July 23, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

Good advice and congratulations to your perseverance that helped you to lock in your profits while others sold and lost a large quantity of their investment. It‘s also my observation that impatience costs a lot of people a lot of money. Regardless if you are in stocks, crypto or other markets.
People who lack patience make often 2 mistakes, first they buy an asset too early as they don‘t invest enough time in doing research, secondly they get out of positions to early if they don‘t see massive gains straight away.

Do not act out of impatience and you will get out a lot more. Also look at the strategies of Warren Buffet. He spends insane amounts of time to evaluate an investment, but then rarely looks at charts again.

Invest like Buffet and you will have a lot less headaches...and losses.
Activity: 201
July 23, 2018, 06:46:38 AM
Yes patience is the key here in bitcoin especially it hasn't recover fully yet.
Pages:
Jump to: