Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 67. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:55:41 AM
This is the most valuable asset or criteria one has to possess to survive this market. If you lack patience, you might not stay long in this trade, and that would mean you missing out on a lot of profits. People think joining cyrpto will make them rich overnight, hell no! you have to be patient and stay in the market for a while if you truly want some good earnings.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
patience does not always help, sometimes you need to act decisively. the main thing is to be cold-blooded and not to succumb to emotions

That's so simple to say but the hardest thing to do when the time comes. I get impatient or depressed sometimes because how things get with the market but being patient and decisive helps.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 22, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Smiles its kinda easy for you to say since you know how the cryptocurrency market operates,  but for a newbie its very hard... Thanks for the advice though
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
My guy, I agree with u but not all d time can patience be justify. Take for instance, someone av a coin that worth say $1500 and decided to hold coin for future increase and d said coin all of a sudden decrease to $200 with out hope for rise again. How can that be justified.
Activity: 26
July 22, 2018, 10:08:20 AM
Yes, patience is the key to success. I always used patience in my daily living not only here in crypto but also in my real way of living especially on how to deal a person with regards to my business.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 09:35:41 AM
Golden words - patience is the key to success!
You are all right to say that it is important to invest not the last money, you need to buy coins of promising companies and wait for these coins to come out on the exchange. And then watch it, as it can in the growing market to make X10 !!!!!
Activity: 30
July 22, 2018, 07:58:42 AM
especially for a market like this, one has to be patient by all means
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 07:57:12 AM
Indeed,only those HODLERS are going to be rewarded at the end of the day and those weak handed people are going to lose a lot of money when the market has recovered.Patience is needed all the time because you need it to get the perfect entry and exits in each trades you are planning to do which is why you need to wait until the perfect timing has come.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
patience key I fully support this idea. for people who are patient, they have the opportunity to earn goodwill in the future. There is no need for panic. just be patient and wait. time to our solder. there is no benefit in selling.
Activity: 490
July 22, 2018, 07:32:30 AM
patience does not always help, sometimes you need to act decisively. the main thing is to be cold-blooded and not to succumb to emotions
Yes, I fully agree that patience sometimes does not really help. But in most cases patience is the key to success, I'm sure that people unambiguously understand that patience is the one that rules this event.
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 07:29:32 AM
Well patience is definitely the key in cryptos...the crypto market being volatile takes the patience away from people. However, if we adapt to good projects and learn to be patience, it is always a win-win situation.
Activity: 82
July 22, 2018, 07:27:04 AM
Patience is a good thing. But if you do not have basic knowledge and experience. It will be very hard for you too .
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
July 22, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:44:47 AM
It has always been the most important thing, but a lot of people are just forgetting that they need to be patient in order to earn some money in here, that is the key of all the markets

Yes you are right with that one patience is the key for you to be successful here in crypto world and if you don't have I might say to everyone learn to have it and be discipline and always have a plan before trading anything and last you have to overcome you greed in yourself.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
I am very happy that you can share these with us. I feel that what you said is very helpful to us, especially the novices. You are right, patience is the key to success. Be patient with everything. Now the encryption market is very Unstable, be sure to stay calm, maintain a good attitude, wait patiently...
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 05:54:15 AM
I have been telling to keep holding since February. It was stable for a long time and finally market has started to recover from yesterday. I hope you guys haven't sold your tokens before.
Activity: 27
July 22, 2018, 05:52:35 AM
Of course, patience is the key to success. Keep your coins for 1-2 years and you will be happy Undecided
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 04:42:59 AM
I am a patient person and in everyday life, so for me, it is not a problem here. Patience and calm is the key to success.
Activity: 696
July 22, 2018, 04:40:36 AM
I don`t think patience is the key but it is a factor for success in cryptocurrency. When the market is constantly dumping do not just be patient, be wise also and stop the loss already.
Activity: 373
July 22, 2018, 04:36:22 AM
In this world of crypto the ultimate key weapon for success is patience, because we all do need this to reach our goals in the future. We must be patience in all terms of buying,  selling and trading and I know even investors has a long line of patience for the success of the their project.  You can't make profit easily by doing nothing you must work it hard and get it hard.
I'm really agree with you. Patience is one of the key to reach the success because to be able to get a large amount of money you should wait in the increase of the value of crypto. For me, if you have long patience, you have a big chance to get what you want. "There's nothing wrong in waiting".
Pages:
Jump to: