Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 26. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 18, 2018, 07:47:55 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

I would totally agree with that one, but not the patience, but to be able to analyse, choose the right project and of course some luck would be great to have in this bag Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
I believed patience is the key too because I had observed that  many of my holdings  pumped in no exact time. You can't tell when it will going to pump. And I want to suggest to all holders to do scalping trading also because   if you so long you can't make more profit. Why hodl if you can multiply it?

Patience and only patience is the key to success in the current situation of a falling crypto market. I believe that you need to wait and believe in future growth.

If you monitor the market rate of the current period, only the way to hold and wait for the miracle is the exchange rate increase at the end of 2018. And now I see a lot of investors selling cryptos because of losing confidence and fear that the exchange rate will continue to fall deeper.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 07:32:08 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Nowadays everyone here in our community really observed the downfall of market prices they fell what we were felling in this present situations, absolutely yes all of us are need to be patient in order o survive the red market but we also flexible here we try to find ways to help our community even in a little way.  Dumping of token which are not yet reach the ICO price can make the market more colored in red. Hold and be patient.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 18, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
patience is indeed needed in everything, including in crypto, but if you just wait without taking action it is also useless, if you
want to succeed in crypto a good strategy is needed in order to get a big profit, we also have to work hard and never give up
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 07:20:59 PM
one of the richest people in the world said that patience is always rewarded, and this is true, we just need to wait, and then we will earn much more
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 07:19:17 PM
Patience is really the key to get success. Without patience, it is impossible to win in this market.  If you have skills, except patience, then I can say that crypto-currency is not for you. So you have to be patient.
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 07:18:48 PM
Patience is always been the key for success and in bringing yourself more profit in crypto currency, It is the key to provide more better decisions in the future, especially in investing in a long a or in a short term period.
Activity: 546
October 18, 2018, 06:53:14 PM
Perhaps not only the patience is the key to success, but hard work and not easy to give up to get success. Jobs in the world Cryptocurrency this requires good ability in taking decisions. If you are wrong in taking the decision, of course, you can get the losses. So we must focus on this work.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 18, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
The rights of my little ones are always taught in patience whatever circumstances we experience, therefore the patience we have done so far will definitely produce extraordinary because with patience we can get a lot of valuable experience if we are careful in dealing with something that has happened so far,but need to be underlined without effort will not get big results.
Activity: 183
October 18, 2018, 06:42:37 PM
Patience is the key to successful trading, but also plays a huge role acquired knowledge in the cryptocurrency industry.
In fact, cryptocurrency trading is not as easy as it seems to beginners.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
But how to determine which coins have the potential for such growth? This is the most difficult question. After all, it is necessary to assess the risks that most projects go to the bottom after fundraising, and what choice remains? Only sell.
Activity: 336
October 18, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
I believed patience is the key too because I had observed that  many of my holdings  pumped in no exact time. You can't tell when it will going to pump. And I want to suggest to all holders to do scalping trading also because   if you so long you can't make more profit. Why hodl if you can multiply it?

Patience and only patience is the key to success in the current situation of a falling crypto market. I believe that you need to wait and believe in future growth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 06:32:28 PM
Perhaps I agree with you the author that patience is the key. because last year I didn’t have enough patience for a crazy pampa cryptocurrency ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

I think everyone should try to invest a small amount in cryptocurrency or trade it to decide for yourself whether you have the qualities that will help to become successful and make money. It will be the best school, especially such quality as patience and calmness will be very useful in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 12:47:11 AM

Yes, it is truly hard and time consuming to wait for the hope of cryptos to reach it previous state again, We need to keep ourselves calm and avoid doing a panic selling, but do a panic buying instead. Look the negative side as opportunity and continue the way how we utilize cryptos. It is a good tactic to consider.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
October 17, 2018, 12:26:59 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 16, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
Yes, patience is truly the key to success. Without patience it is impossible to win in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 11:42:12 PM
Of course in crypto market patience is the key of success as the market ups and downs mostly people's are very panic, upset and pressurised that's why the opninon of experts also recommend with the patience and wait.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 16, 2018, 11:30:41 PM
I remember those successful people in cryptos once said that patience can bring you anywhere you want and can fulfill your dreams. Imagine those people who bought bitcoin below 1$ before even without knowing where bitcoin will bring them and those who patiently wait for couple of years become millionaire already.

But not all people can be patient to wait for a long time, and it's complicated to stay calm. But as you say, the rewards for the patient is big and sometimes, it will bigger than we can imagine. So, wherever you feel hard to stay calm, remember that you want to reach your goals in the future and make sure that you have a strong mind to block the panic, inpatient and the other negative thing.
Activity: 392
October 16, 2018, 09:20:06 PM
I remember those successful people in cryptos once said that patience can bring you anywhere you want and can fulfill your dreams. Imagine those people who bought bitcoin below 1$ before even without knowing where bitcoin will bring them and those who patiently wait for couple of years become millionaire already.
Pages:
Jump to: