Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 29. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:12:52 PM
Patience today is valued and done today is very serious, because today such things as patience greatly help people to seriously win in the fight for something worthwhile. I think that today we need to correctly understand what patience is.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
I think that patience is the key, plus all the knowledge, without patience you can lose everything, but without knowledge and skills you can not achieve anything.
I agree in your opinion patients, knowledge and skills are we needed in our daily life, cause like you said if one of this you don't have it become useless you can't achieve success. That's why this three things is our key to achieve our goals in life to become better and successful in the future.
Activity: 532
October 13, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
Yes, it`s true. Without patience, we won`t get good results, but with patience, you need to be wise and always receive new knowledge.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 13, 2018, 08:11:39 AM
Yes thats true only patience of waiting is the way to life success.,in all our efforts hardwork there's a paid after everything so we better take  long patience because we can get what we deserve.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 07:09:15 AM
I think that patience is the key, plus all the knowledge, without patience you can lose everything, but without knowledge and skills you can not achieve anything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 06:53:26 AM
yes it is true, to be successful in crypto, patience is the key and you also have to be able to control your emotions, because if you are impatient it will be easy to panic and make you lose
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 06:25:29 AM
Patience is the most important part of a success. You need to be patient and calm in the crypto currencies market or you will lose a lot of money. Just be patient, buy more deep and wait for the better times. The bullish market is coming very soon!
Activity: 462
October 13, 2018, 06:23:24 AM
Patience is something what makes me trust to crypto and not giving up. This market is dropping , I have to get by, pay bills and the only thing I have is hope.
I left a job for crypto and there is no way back
Activity: 43
October 13, 2018, 06:20:00 AM
If we are sure that the market will soon recover, then patience is one of the factors that will become successful in cryptocurrency. Crypto is unstable and very risky, you must have a cold head and a sober mind.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 06:04:32 AM
Im agree with you. waiting with patience is very important in crypto world. Because every smart project will rise in a few years later..So lets wait.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 13, 2018, 03:55:51 AM
Investors who have patience of waiting for the right time will most likely come up on top and have a successful journey in the cryptoworld. Those who decides impatiently that results to cut or lose their investment will someday realize the significance of being patient when you are into crypto investment.
Activity: 336
October 13, 2018, 03:47:03 AM
I cannot agree with you . Not always patience ia the key. I already know some cases when need toove very quick to get very good profit. This is crypto world and you never cannot say whay will be next day.
Hi sir, try pondering for a moment if you trade on the exchange market, you buy coins, but after that the price falls after your funds stop at high prices, what will you do? Will you sell your funds cheaply to cut losses? or will you hold it and sell it later when prices rise again? if you are a patient person, of course you will hold your funds to anticipate loss.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 13, 2018, 03:33:25 AM
I cannot agree with you . Not always patience ia the key. I already know some cases when need toove very quick to get very good profit. This is crypto world and you never cannot say whay will be next day.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 03:25:56 AM
The key to success lies in patience. Without patience, effort and hard work will not be useful especially reaching the stage of success. Our patience in motivating ourselves to face all situations, especially situations in crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 13, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
patience is the key... as in this "game" you cannot affort to rush into something or to let your emotions get in the way... cold, icy patience
you also need some sort of general strategy with consistent goals and rules, and you need hard work to keep on top of things... a lot of thinking is also important...
sometimes it is hard, but you need to be always focused and pacient....
this is definitely not for the jumpy minded people  Grin
Activity: 420
October 13, 2018, 03:10:08 AM
Yeah, I strongly believe with you that patience is the key to everything to succeed. Patience is indeed a virtue, and it harvests recompense. So just be patient. The darkness in this crypto world will soon be over, and the dawn will break. Only those who are willing to patiently and persistently wait will see the good fruit this long bear has to offer. I always believe that there's good in everything. If there's one thing that I'm seeing positive in this previous bear months, it's the precious learning that only experience can teach. So wait patiently and think positively.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
Certainly yes.Patience is the key in cryptocurrency and it plays a big role. Sometimes it needs patience to wait and hold your tokens in cryptocurrency to gain more money.
Well we must have this patience in order for us to be success in this industry. Without it, we are not gaining any here in crypto. This is the key that we should have when investing and trading crypto.

I agree one must have patience in everything he invest in but he must also know when to sell or buy.  Patience without knowledge of what is happening around him will not give us anything since we never knew when is the right time to buy or sell.  I guess, it is much better to gain more knowledge about our investment since it is the key to trigger how long will our patients be.  We must stay updated, well informed and with that patience will come after since this information will trigger us to wait or not to wait.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
October 13, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Patience is always the key to everything we do in life and not only in cryptocurrency. If you can’t have patience in what you’re doing you are going to lose, although in some cases whether you have patience or not you will always benefit, but there is a reason why they do say people should have patience. If you read any great story you will come across a moment where they had patience. So it’s good to have patience.
Activity: 658
October 13, 2018, 12:54:53 AM
Yup in this cryptoworld patience is the key if we want to get profit, especially in this situation. Let's see in the end of this year, if crypto market rise i think we should immediately sell our coins because in early 2019 market will drop again (chinese new year).
Activity: 304
October 13, 2018, 12:37:57 AM
The only key is patience if you wang be successful in cryptos.
Panic selling will impact negatively on your returns. It is quite simple crypto market is not stable like other markets. Cryptos is highly volatile market. So price fluctuation is normal. Don't be a panic seller , have patience only then you will get what you are expecting.
Pages:
Jump to: