Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 22. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 23, 2018, 09:39:58 AM
Sometimes you need to endure this patience. If it is not justified, then you need to take some decision. Do not wait for the weather with the sea, but act and everything will work out for you.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 09:21:47 AM
Patience is very important in business because electronic money is not always stable. Many people do not understand this and I believe it also affects the cryptographic market because people rush to make a profit and when they do not see profits, they will feel the project is phishing. And if you panic selling your money when the price is low, you will lose it all
Activity: 392
October 23, 2018, 09:07:04 AM
Not every investor is able to calmly look at how the market is falling. Some people are getting very nervous about this. I also can not always remain calm.
Activity: 322
October 23, 2018, 09:05:10 AM
Patience is important not only in the world of cryptocurrency, because patient people achieve more!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
Spread is one of the keys to success many people forget about it, hard work is also one of them. This is why Crypto has been able to exist until now because of patience and endless hard work to achieve their targets and goals, hopefully in 2019 it will be a new start for Crypto to rise from this downturn
Activity: 210
October 23, 2018, 07:35:35 AM
Totally agree , you need to be able to endure on the market is the most important thing to earn good money , especially in a time when all coins are falling
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 23, 2018, 07:26:41 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Patience is the key because it is the strong mechanism of controlling your emotions in order to keep you from risky and rash steps. Because without patience very often people because of the influence of panic make unthoughtful decisions and very often loose to many assets. Financial and crypto currency direction need to be really emotionally strong and with good self-control in order not to regret after.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
October 23, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
Patience in cases when you need to be confident and agressive is not the best felling, especially, when you regret for some patience-driven descions.

Yes i agree on the statement because patience is the key in anything which you do especially in trading we need to be patience and wait for some time to get huge profit and also should have knowledge in when to buy and sell coins in the market. If you loss few bucks initially don't lose patience and wait for correct time and you will be succeed.  So patience teaches a lot not only in crypto market but also it gives good experience to all in every aspects of life.
Activity: 196
October 23, 2018, 07:11:28 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Patience does not work in all the cases. Sometimes patience is the last thing that you need in particular situation, so I cannot agree with you.
Activity: 320
October 23, 2018, 06:41:16 AM
Patience in cases when you need to be confident and agressive is not the best felling, especially, when you regret for some patience-driven descions.
Activity: 406
October 23, 2018, 12:50:34 AM

In many ways, I agree with this statement. In the current realities of the market, patience is of great importance for the success of investors. But you need to understand that other qualities are needed for real success. This includes awareness, the right choice of projects, erudition and sufficient knowledge of the crypto market.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 06:37:01 AM
maybe it's late for being early adopters of bitcoin but It's not too late for others coins...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0..I bought them 2 months ago and if you watch it in livecoinwatch you know why now I laugh very loud Smiley people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 532
October 22, 2018, 06:26:49 AM
Calmness and understanding of the basics of trading and investing - this is what will allow you to have guaranteed income and not waste your nerves. Beginners due to misunderstanding spend a lot of effort in the void. But with experience, this is changing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 06:20:49 AM
of course because patience is one of the keys to our success so there are so many examples of people who are always patient to produce results that are quite good and successful
Activity: 250
October 22, 2018, 06:09:36 AM
Patience brings rewards people who don't have patience they won't be able to do something successfully. To be established in cryptocurrency investors need patience must otherwise they can not stay in this digital currency world eventually they won't make profits from this crypto market. To have the knowledge, skills, and experienced investors must have quality like patience. It's true to say patience is the key to all success whatever you want to do for life patience is mandatory and if you select crypto for earning source then there is no question except patience
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 05:53:25 AM

I really agree with this statement. Patience is becoming one of the prerequisites for stable and successful work. Without patience it is really very difficult to hope for success. It makes us continue to work and learn, despite the mistakes and losses.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 05:32:08 AM
Patience is one of the key for us to success not only in our jobs but in our lives. Patience or having a very long patience will help us to understand people on what they are pointing or talking about. In our lives we need to have a patience with a hard work so that we can success in our lives.
Activity: 310
October 22, 2018, 05:26:00 AM
It is true. We need to be patient, but the bad thing is, that people are tired of being patient and are tired of this red market. We need a pump to attract the new audience to the market, this will help to recover the crypto space and finally to recognise the bullish times.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 22, 2018, 05:25:43 AM
Some trader always never could patient when looking bitcoin or altcoin at dump price, they have take for selling at lower price, why not have waiting little because bitcoin and altcoin could back again to higher price.
Activity: 57
October 20, 2018, 05:03:38 PM
Yes, I am sure that patience will help very well in long-term investments. And panic is our enemy, I do not advise to panic in stressful situations.
Pages:
Jump to: