Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 24. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 08:32:12 AM
To benefit from crypto is certainly not as easy as imagined. Yes, indeed sometimes the benefits can be obtained by a factor of luck, but not always we can be lucky, and clearly a knowledge and patience also have the influence to gain profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 20, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

You said patience is the key but in your statements, there is hardwork, consistency and focus, maybe I can say that fortune is also a factor that affects the success of a Crypto Users, there are so many SCAMs out there and sometimes, it is our faith that determine our profit.
Activity: 266
October 20, 2018, 08:00:04 AM
Without the patience you can't possibly be trading, actually you can't participate in any crypto aspect at all. Those who succeed never quit, and those who quit - never succeed!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Yes i agree with you patience is not enough, in my start i wasn't know that, i was thinking that i need only the patience and i was absolutely wrong and unfortunately i lost a lot to understand that fact.
Activity: 448
October 19, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
I believe that in this forum there are many people eager to make investments and make profits, without even knowing what are the cryptos or terms like dips, spikes, hodl, fomo. They rush to believe that we are in the same prosperous time of last year and end up disappointed when they meet reality, I'm not saying that the market is bad lately, you just have to be smart and have patience.
Activity: 218
October 19, 2018, 04:46:19 PM
I'll tell you this, if I was more calm, I would have missed a lot of projects by myself. Let's say I'm purely on aggression bought coins cointroops and now, not even regret.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 19, 2018, 04:43:21 PM
The patience is a key to everything on light. Without him in cryptocurrency you have nothing to do. Otherwise you without having waited for example for growth of cryptocurrency it you will sell at a loss.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
Patience is the best attitude you should learn if you are a bitcoiner. Without that , loosing your money is the result. Actually patience is needed in any kind of business, you cannot earn your success if patient is out, nothing can be done in a fast way.
Activity: 224
October 19, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
Agree with you. In trading you have to be quite prudent and prudent. If you are not awake to approach the project, then there are chances to become bankrupt.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
Of course we all know the consequences and risks that will be faced when we decide to join here. As at this time the crypto market situation is plummeting, of course this is one of the risks we must accept, therefore we are required to have patience to go through it.
Correct, that should be always to wear by the bitcoiner itself it is because it might face challenges. A struggle that you are in today is the developing strenght that we needs for tomorrow's success. Guarantee that everything will be alright if their is patience.
Activity: 295
October 19, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
Yes i agree patience is the key to success of profit because if you have a patience the big chances of profit and much better to hold longterm coin  like ethereum because ethereum is great coin for the longterm trade you key to success is patience and alway mind set befor you invest a coin.
Activity: 168
October 19, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
Yes, I think patience is the key to get a more profit.
And I hope someday cryptocurrency will increasses again.
Because the price is very cheap now.
Activity: 448
October 19, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
All these qualities are necessary to survive here. This year, many companies ceased to exist. Also many people left the market .
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

I do believe that patience is the key (ONE OF THE KEYS)
We should have the knowledge also in cryptocurrency.
We should have the bright mind that will continue to grow daily.
this will help us more success in life doing crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 09:27:21 AM
The main thing is how you feel about it. Some believe that the calm, on the contrary, dull some of the feelings that could help you earn.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 05:01:45 AM
Be in the job and have the knowledge that is essential for achieving success. There is no success can be achieved easily, definitely requires hard work, consistent and knowledgeable. And patience is also required to achieving that success. Indeed it is very difficult to do, but you have to continue to fight for your future.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 19, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
Patience is needed and the best way if you enter the world of crypto. But also knowledge about cryptocurrencies and market analysis or predictions are very important to become successful with your crypto investment. But without patience it is hard and impossible to get good profit in this field.
Activity: 280
October 19, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

Yes, always here in crypto patience is all we need. If you have no patience on you holdings it can make your profit loss. If you have enough patience i can say even you hold that token for a long term im sure it will be price a better price in the future.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 19, 2018, 04:26:12 AM
I think that you need to be serious and patient (trader or hunter) for any job, because you have to make a lot of analysis and choices about your investment or activities!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 04:21:07 AM
Oh yes. People talk about patience and mine is wearing thin. I do hope many crypto enthusiasts are same as me in the feeling that as far as earning free or bounties like earning cryptos for marketing work, as far as these are concerned, these are not profitable anymore. Everything that I had worked for so far are worthless coins and tokens that I cannot monetize for the last seven months. Things are getting depressing on my ship.
Pages:
Jump to: