Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 23. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 22, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
I think patience will make you panic, I have invested the coin name BCN in the binance in this year, I bought it @250 satoshi, now the price is @21 per one, if I am not keep patience and dump it first, I will not lose over 1 BTC in this shit coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
I fully agree with this statement. I have always said that patience is an important quality for every ambitious investor who works with long-term investments. Only through patience can we protect ourselves from panic and offensive loss of money due to erroneous decisions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 05:50:44 PM
I never noticed undue excitement. It is necessary to be judicious, nevertheless you direct the money and they love the account and the correct control.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 05:44:12 PM
Patience is the vital key to success in trading. Those who want to get rich overnight will be disappointed. If you can ride the beginning of a rally then do it, otherwise hold, it will all come back again.
copper member
Activity: 99
October 20, 2018, 05:13:39 PM
Looking at the situation on group about the market chart,  I will say patient is the best thing to buy now because rushing into any ICO or selling token is so good.  Keep calm and have patient
Activity: 368
October 20, 2018, 05:10:00 PM
The main thing is how you feel about it. Some believe that the calm, on the contrary, dull some of the feelings that could help you earn.
Sometimes circumstances and needs that make us impatient and focused, but with the need for an income there is an urge to work hard
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 05:04:27 PM
With this situation i starting to worry about what happen next and next decision. The market still on low level for a long time and i struggled a lot. I need to extend my patiance for a moment and i hope in the end of year the market will recover again.

Market recovery will begin no earlier than next year. And this will occur in several stages jerky.
Activity: 490
October 20, 2018, 05:01:23 PM
Patience costs nothing without effort. You can only tolerate if you have invested in the long term and now just wait for the market to grow.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 20, 2018, 02:31:00 PM
With this situation i starting to worry about what happen next and next decision. The market still on low level for a long time and i struggled a lot. I need to extend my patiance for a moment and i hope in the end of year the market will recover again.
I too very much hope that the market will by the end of the year be restored. But it is necessary to be ready to the fact that it won't occur. In any case we need to be more patient.
Activity: 589
October 20, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
As for me it is bette Roy say technical analysis of the market is the key. However patience is also really important for traders
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 02:17:07 PM
Due to cryptocurrency being an emerging market and due to the changes it imposes on the financial system, the market is still volatile, coupled with many of the factors above, the price of a coin can rise and fall quickly, making it a risky investment without proper research carried out, but the utility of them can make them usable for payments as well as an investment which was one of the original intentions behind Bitcoin. The volatility is decreasing over time and this should hopefully result in lower volatility levels in the price. So those you are patient will get good rewards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 20, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
Today they talk about it very often, but for some reason people simply cannot understand it. But sooner or later, an understanding of the situation in any case will come, and today we are already beginning to understand that, in general, it is thanks to patience that today people still keep their deposit.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
In the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency industry, patience is the major key to succeed in there, especially in times like this when things are not really going smoothly.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 20, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
I think it is. In any business, patience brings only success. Whatever you do, that would not build. patience will always bring strength and endurance. This is the key to success.

If you are investing any kind of assets, not only cryptocurrency, then you need a huge amount of patience. While investing, you can experience some major problems, and only patience can help you to go through them.
patience is the key to success, it is very true, but balanced with perseverance, for example, people who want to succeed if they do not or have not been able to do something, we have to learn a lot, ask many people who can or better understand it
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 20, 2018, 09:58:45 AM
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
only the patient can make money in this market. I have been on the market for two years and I can say that because of my emotions I lost an incredibly large amount of money
If we would like to earn much more I believe it needs more time to achieve our targets ,this investment technology is not stable in price we must wait for the perfect time when to trade or not ,understand the market well is the key to success.
Activity: 322
October 20, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
I can not stay calm at a time when the market is sharply down. I'm starting to worry about whether I did everything right.
Activity: 154
October 20, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
only the patient can make money in this market. I have been on the market for two years and I can say that because of my emotions I lost an incredibly large amount of money
Activity: 1022
October 20, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
as disputing use of limit with spares of funds on work with back up on coverage with the running of scheme of examination to prepare of use with returns of notable to put on field with the least on priors as the arrange vertical limit of hierarchy.
Activity: 429
October 20, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
Patience is a most thing to apply if you most go far in life. if you are a bitcoiner you need this patience or you back out.
Pages:
Jump to: