Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 31. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:44:02 AM
Patience and also the talent to take a position in fine quality coins/tokens.
You can be terribly patient hodling however if you invested with on a dead coin/token, then your patience won't be rewarded.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
October 12, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
completely agree with you, Patience realy the key to success in many things, especial in crypto.
i think if we have patiece and control ourself we can earn more profit in the crypto by trading or holding token
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
Yeah you are right I agree with you.patience is the key of success in any sector.I lost my money because lack of patience.I invested in few coins and everyday I thaught today my coins price rise but coins price didn't rise than few days later I sell my coins in losses.when I sell my coins than few days later coins price increasing.So if I have enough patience than I earn profit from my coins.so patience is the key of success.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
This is true ,I agree with you. We cant achieve our goals or objective in cryptoworld if we dont have patience. If we are willing to wait more to see more opportunities then why not wait? Its totally worth it. You need to be in the right mind to make yourself choose the word patience especially when someone is provoking you to sell your coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
I totally agree with. Nothing beats patience especially at these times where there are more losses than gains. It is better to wait that to make sudden decisions that will make you regret at the end. We just have to be calm and trust our coins. Everything is going to be worth it in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 12, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
yes you are so right in this, we need to balance our lack of action which is patience with the equal measure of action which is at least learning and making plans for your money
Activity: 243
October 12, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
If you noticed market is unstable and now are unlucky to earn profit due to the hype but as long as we have patience definitely we can expect good returned .Keep in mind that there are still more days or months to bounceback so we don't need to be greedy .
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 12, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
Yes im sure we need to be patience and keep follow the development of cryptocurrency, i do invest a lot in some coins and i do it cause i trust in blockchain technology, blockchain will be use widely and even tech giant such as IBM do trying to provide blockchain technology cause i believe they also think blockchain will be a good businesses in future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 12, 2018, 11:22:00 AM
In cryptocurrency and life the position of patience can never be over emphasis. Patience is a virtue and very important in the act of crypto trading and investment.Patience and information will take you far in this crypto business. Having the correct information and also the willingness to act upon it makes you fortune in the cryptospace.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
October 12, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
Yes, patience is the key factor in crypto. You should be patient even you lost most of the money because when bull market come you regain your money.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

Patience is the key to success - there is a proverb. Without patience a man will not succeeded in life. People who have good patience, he will get a better result for her work. He will be rich after harf work and patience. Panic people always getting loss.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 12, 2018, 11:08:23 AM
I agree. Although it is very hard to do in this bear market, we should accept it and be patient. The low price can be stressful to us since our money is the line and we really need to wait for a long time. I know people who were hodling their coin for 6 months but still unable to sell their coin due to low price. They are the definition of PATIENCE. If you think that you have suffered enough, think of those people who were being patient for years. :-)
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
October 12, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
Patience is the key right but, Everything may not go right. So no one knows what's going to happen. You need luck next to patience  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
Tat is really true that patient is really the key to be success in this cryptocurrency.
Without being patient, could makes us loosing our fund stored because the price of the coins got wrapped.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 12, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
Patience is the basic thing to have in cryptocurrency for a good future.
PANIC has no place in this community.
Everything will be fine and ok if you will know the difference of the 2 and do it in your life.
Activity: 616
October 12, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
Patience is one of the hardest thing to learn but this is something that every trader should have. Without it we can only succeed in short term and will miss the future price increase because of being impatient.
it is true, the key to success is patience, if we are impatient for everything that is done then it will not succeed, we must try too, intentions and also dare to take risks, if it ever happened or felt a failure then if you can learn from it and rise better
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
October 12, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
I totally agree, patience is actually a key like skill in many areas of our life

the way I use it, is that instead of getting angry or selling, I dedicate time to learn useful things like finance and economics skill, I found out a nice free library near my place and every week I go there to learn something new!
Activity: 812
October 12, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

True the reason why people don't succeed in cryptocurrency because they think it is the fastest and easy way to gain money. But they forgot to be able to be successful in this kind of field you must be patient enough to wait to the right time of the market.
Activity: 602
October 12, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
Of course patience is key, if you want to earn profit from crypto then don’t lose your patience & never take a decision in panic.

If your portfolio going down then you also have to patience & don’t be afraid from dump market & hold for long term your coins for a big profit, because market will rise.
Activity: 512
October 12, 2018, 10:08:13 AM
I believe in that but I would be careful if what project or ICO's I want to invest and wait till it blooms because as you can see that there are many projects that are failed if they are done in ICO's because lack of funds I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: