Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience isn't everything - page 9. (Read 1261 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
February 24, 2021, 11:12:39 AM
When I was still a newbie to crypto many people told me to keep holding and that's all I did for many years and in the end I ended up with many dead coins, whenever I keep seeing people talking about patience as if it's the only thing a newbie need I always shake my head, the fact is you need more than patience to get good results from projects, having patience sometimes will get you nothing

I think you may have miss something when holding though, is that you should hold coins at least in the top 10 or 20 and not those shitcoins. Maybe I know which coins you hold though? Because if you hold Ehtereum for example, it's lowest is around $70-$80k and now it surpasses and established a new all time high of around $2000, you have profited already.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
February 24, 2021, 11:11:20 AM
one thing is for sure, when you hodl a coin then you have to be prepared for 50% loss or 50% profit...
I am currently on the HODL AME that I bought when the price was cheap and do you know that I have currently made 10x profit from my capital. hodl is not always harmful and not always profitable. the point is to believe in yourself only.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 24, 2021, 11:05:25 AM
its true that some project will never rise again no matter how much patience you are with them. but the fact is that it depends on the type of projects you are holding. some projects might have difficult times and they will never recover but some will recover and do well. its a mix of it and still we have to keep improving in our patience by trying our very best to seed out good potential projects to hold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 24, 2021, 10:59:21 AM
Having patience is a good advice but what they failed to warn you about it locking your coins away and doing other things without proper monitoring, I'm guessing most of the coins you hold are new altcoins in their time, so the thing is new altcoins most especially must be monitored from time to time, if you notice lack of development or failure to follow roadmap then you can sell the token for another one, crypto projects need patience and monitoring at the same time
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
February 24, 2021, 10:43:49 AM
I think what other people say to be patient is not wrong. it's just that you are not careful in reacting to it. So what you need to do is be patient in the proper fields, they just say in general contexts, so you have to take them personally and adapt them accordingly. It is true that overall the meaning of patience will not produce results, but if you think more realistically that many people are patient with holding their crypto, get good results. back again to what crypto you hold. because the decisions you make, not they decide.
Activity: 248
Merit: 13
Futiracoin.com
February 24, 2021, 10:38:44 AM
When I was still a newbie to crypto many people told me to keep holding and that's all I did for many years and in the end I ended up with many dead coins, whenever I keep seeing people talking about patience as if it's the only thing a newbie need I always shake my head, the fact is you need more than patience to get good results from projects, having patience sometimes will get you nothing
Pages:
Jump to: