Pages:
Author

Topic: PBmining - legit? - page 4. (Read 67909 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 01, 2014, 10:53:32 AM
Everyone seems to be missing something.

Say they are very charming and managed to get free mining hardware, free cooling, free rent and a free giant 10mw data center. That's great, well done PB! It's still impossible to run 1 Gh/s for 5 years for less than a dollar in electricity alone in the cheapest country in the world.

This simple fact should end any discussion as to whether they're mining or not.  

They're obviously not mining
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Cloud Mining & Colocation
November 01, 2014, 07:18:39 AM
Everyone seems to be missing something.

Say they are very charming and managed to get free mining hardware, free cooling, free rent and a free giant 10mw data center. That's great, well done PB! It's still impossible to run 1 Gh/s for 5 years for less than a dollar in electricity alone in the cheapest country in the world.

This simple fact should end any discussion as to whether they're mining or not.  
October 28, 2014, 02:41:47 AM
they are legit, but they still never say  or show physical mining location.. lol.
They are not legit if they refuse to show us mining location, photos of equipment and such. They have something to hide = I can't trust company like that.

They do a pretty good job mixing

Which is proof they're a ponzi. Yes, mixed coins are hard to track. Actually mined coins are impossible to track. They have no history. Mixing is proof they are not mining as much as they say they are.

Another reason to be mindful and step back. There are too many hints that suggest PB may be not so trustworthy in the future if they continue to work like that.

Totally agree will continue to be like this
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
October 27, 2014, 04:31:02 PM
they are legit, but they still never say  or show physical mining location.. lol.
They are not legit if they refuse to show us mining location, photos of equipment and such. They have something to hide = I can't trust company like that.

Which is proof they're a ponzi. Yes, mixed coins are hard to track. Actually mined coins are impossible to track. They have no history. Mixing is proof they are not mining as much as they say they are.

Another reason to be mindful and step back. There are too many hints that suggest PB may be not so trustworthy in the future if they continue to work like that.
Activity: 485
Merit: 274
October 27, 2014, 04:11:23 PM
I asked earlier if we knew one of their addresses, what else could we work out from that?  Surely if everything is traceable you can link it to others of their addresses.  I'm not sure I would want that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
October 26, 2014, 07:09:36 AM
Yup legit, have been paying for many many months..

Because ppl has been putting BTC in like crazy. That doesn't mean they're mining as they say

Agree, but even if they can prove they are mining it also doesn't mean its legit..

What? Huh If they can prove mining, they are legit. They have been paying for a long time now. If they can prove the hashpower, then a lot more will invest. Atleast, they should set an office, so we can visit there.

~~MZ~~
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 26, 2014, 06:55:06 AM
If they are mining, they should have no problem proving hashpower.

-Sahra
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
October 26, 2014, 06:54:23 AM

Because ppl has been putting BTC in like crazy. That doesn't mean they're mining as they say

Agree, but even if they can prove they are mining it also doesn't mean its legit..
October 25, 2014, 09:18:36 AM

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
October 25, 2014, 08:38:59 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
October 25, 2014, 07:11:12 AM
they are legit, but they still never say  or show physical mining location.. lol.

Which "legit" are you talking about? Legit in mining or legit in paying?

~~MZ~~

It's not only the mining location problem, but they also don't have an office or a person you can talk to face to face.
Somebody should take responsibility for the operation. You can't be anonymous when you're taking people's money.
October 25, 2014, 05:51:00 AM

Which "legit" are you talking about? Legit in mining or legit in paying?

~~MZ~~
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 24, 2014, 02:54:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
October 24, 2014, 01:53:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2014, 08:46:55 PM
Im finally past ROI after ~5 monthish (actually have made ~7% so far), so Im satisfied. Fair chance they are ponzi, it does make you wonder how they have enough mining rigs on hand to start contracts within 12 hours  Roll Eyes
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 23, 2014, 08:37:09 PM
What about asking for proof of their mining? Shocked

Many has asked but he doesn't reply to thos questions!

~~MZ~~

You can make a new thread about it. Force him to answer questions from you guys.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 23, 2014, 10:21:18 AM
If we had an address they were mining into, what else could we determine from that?  How much they had, what other addresses were being used in conjunction with it, IP addresses?  Huh

They do a pretty good job mixing, so it would take someone a lot of effort to track anything like that down. If we did have the address they were mining into, assuming they are mining at all, we could figure out roughly what their actual hash power is, which would be the most interesting piece of information. It would go a long way to either legitimize this or show it for a ponzi. At this point I don't think anyone would really care. Lots of people have gone past break-even here, which is more than can be said for most cloud mining ventures.
Activity: 485
Merit: 274
October 23, 2014, 09:19:52 AM
If we had an address they were mining into, what else could we determine from that?  How much they had, what other addresses were being used in conjunction with it, IP addresses?  Huh
October 15, 2014, 12:25:40 PM

Many has asked but he doesn't reply to thos questions!

~~MZ~~
October 15, 2014, 06:32:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: