Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
May 30, 2018, 10:56:34 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

It's just marketing. These words are not backed by anything. To achieve such a capitalization as Bitkin they need centuries! Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
Jerking around just like these kind of this thing is visible in our community right now. And almost everywhere. If you become affected by the joke then you're the one who'll lose.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
Actually, I thought Bitcoin was a full joke until my friend recommended to me that BTC is not a joke and has to be taken seriously when you started to get some sorts of things or do things to it. Some people are too judgmental like they already wanna jump into conclusions without getting pre-knowledge about what a thing is, like people are joking about BTC. Those people won't see the true kingdom and legacy of BTC, not until they try it. This could lead the Legacy of Bitcoin in a harsh place if these kinds of people won't stop.
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 10:32:54 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
 You are right this is a bad promotion to ruin the legacy of bitcoin, a very desperate move to overpower the powerhouse but it seems it's not enough for doing this because bitcoin have many soldiers to protect the kingdom and it's US, the crypto keepers.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 10:32:28 AM
I think that the token is very influential on bitcoin, because the token is pegged to bitcoin. But if the bitcoin price goes up, then it will not impact the token. If the token price goes up, it will have an impact on bitcoin. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
 It's normal for a competition that some competitors will destroy the reputation of other players to overrun them. Bitcoin is a top player in crypto and they think that there might be a psychological effect with that kind of promotion and as a member of the community, it is our duty to protect bitcoin that is why we are here in this forum.
Activity: 167
May 30, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
For bitcoin, I do not think it's a joke. With a market that has so many sources of money pouring into the market, why is it a joke? A joke that can make a lot of money and make you lose a lot of money? Is this a joke?
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
May 30, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

I think the worst kind of person here in this community is the one ruins others business just to earn more and be more popular in the market. It is a shame that even in cryptocurrency, there are some people that pulls others down. But I believe that this problem can still be resolved and this community can unite to achieve our common goal to revolutionized the economy through block chain technology.
Activity: 532
May 30, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

I hope that issues like this will  stop. We shouln't throw dirt at each other because it will badly impacts the overall image of cryptocurrency. I wish our community can be less toxic and more objective. And since bitcoin is the most popular, it will receive different kinds of comments. Even slightest dirt has a large impact to this market so let us all protect it from avoiding a civil war.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 30, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

I do not agree that their jesting on their platform do have any impact on the bitcoin price dips,  considering that investors do use it to purchase altcoins too. The dip that affects the bitcoin does have an adverse effect on them too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
They are just using bitcoin to project their altcoins or tokens. They keep comparing their coins to bitcoin simply because it’s the best in the market. It’s only those who are new in crypto who may fall for their false words.
Activity: 518
May 30, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

Poisoning the well really doesn't work in any side of the competition and makes the industry like a child fight. Hopefully, everybody will understand that we shouldn't ruin each others image just to gain something in the market. There other more important things we should deal with like the competition we have with banks and the statements that the governments releases.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

I think why people are joking about bitcoin is because they don't know what is bitcoin and how bitcoin it works.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

Well people are can be easily manipulated by big amounts and better wordings that the other ones. Since as of today, bitcoin going on its worst side, they take it as an advantage to utilize it by comparing it to their altcoin or their digital currency. They easily manipulate the minds of the people by stating 'facts' of their own, but some of them fails to achieve their goal which is to surpass bitcoin. But yes, for all of them, it is not too late because maybe someday, their coin will  be the greatest.
Activity: 308
May 30, 2018, 09:46:15 AM
I think it's perfectly legitimate because this is a competition. But the way they do it is very rude and only cause hatred for Bitcoin enthusiasts.
Activity: 185
May 30, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

Even if there some regulations, negative news and any promotion of different altcoins that may destroy the price of btc still there are more people are currently invest in bitcoin because they believe that btc will increase again in the future.
Activity: 188
May 30, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

yes!! and that's the way how it works, if you have the same product with another company then why would you promote them? companies compete with each other to gain profit, they do not care even if they are ruining something else.
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 09:05:48 AM
When it come to business it's only natural to endorse your product as for ICO is there project and to tell its better to others compared to what do they have to offer!! But it an ICO says they are best with their product and they say their project can work well with Bitcoin then choose this project since they promote their ICO plus the Bitcoin!!
Activity: 70
May 30, 2018, 09:02:47 AM
Bitcoin has become popular and bitcoin has spread in the hands of investors. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Although it has also decreased.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
May 30, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

Will,we respect thats there some ICO companies that they promoting there developing coins,and said that they are the one most promising coins come out now in the market  and they are the one would replace the bitcoin being number one in coin market cap,because this is there strategy to be marketable and  conquer more investor and invest  there creating new altcoins,maybe this is a bad idea and destroy the reputation of bitcoin,maybe they are desperate and they dont have know what to do in promoting there ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: