Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 22, 2018, 03:20:36 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
I can joke, because the coin now like to say a difficult situation, and it would be extremely difficult to get everyone, but I think it'll all preodolevaetsya and vosstanovite.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
It's true. Some people make fun of not knowing about Bitcoin. Some people have fun because of Bitcoin's price not being in the market. However, whatever the bitecane is a good opportunity to earn from.
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 02:38:50 PM
People are having fun or laughing about Bitcoin. Because they do not understand it. They do not know the advantages of Bitcoin and its profits and benefits. If they had knowledge of Bitcoin, then they would not do that. I hope they will understand the benefits of Bitcoin and they will be able to invest in it when they know its contribution. At present, it will be a successful investment and in the future.
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 11:58:38 AM
I do not understand what you are discussing, that Bitcoin will change the lives of the poor in the shortest possible time, They will certainly say that other products are good as ugly and bitcoin products, it's all good for Bitcoy's future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
May 22, 2018, 10:25:58 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I do not understand what you are discussing, especially for the ico that is not clear and there is no link as a consideration of the answer.
but I think, any attempt to destroy the bitcoin or try to decrease its value. it will be very difficult to happen. even some governments have tried it. but all failed.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
May 22, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
I think it's just a marketing strategy that gives some bad news and news that makes people panic and expect bitcoin prices to collapse and become so cheap that many are turning to ICO that can provide a lot of benefits.

It is not actually a marketing strategy, it is indeed an unethical marketing strategy. We should treat bitcoin as business already. Why because of the following:
1. It generates income/ profit
2. It has competitors
(despite the fact that it is unrecognized by the government)

Aside from those, there is unnumbered reason why we should treat bitcoin as business. Therefore, whatever is used against bitcoin in marketing or advertisements is/are unethical and shouldn't be tolerated. That act disrupts not only bitcoin but also the other cryptocurrencues.
Yes i further agree with your opinion. Ever since then, even if it was not fully recognized by the government or legalized at some point, for some reasons it was still considered as business by the definition you stated above it really fits it. We cannot also deny the fact that when it comes to marketing and business there are always competition.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
I think it's just a marketing strategy that gives some bad news and news that makes people panic and expect bitcoin prices to collapse and become so cheap that many are turning to ICO that can provide a lot of benefits.

It is not actually a marketing strategy, it is indeed an unethical marketing strategy. We should treat bitcoin as business already. Why because of the following:
1. It generates income/ profit
2. It has competitors
(despite the fact that it is unrecognized by the government)

Aside from those, there is unnumbered reason why we should treat bitcoin as business. Therefore, whatever is used against bitcoin in marketing or advertisements is/are unethical and shouldn't be tolerated. That act disrupts not only bitcoin but also the other cryptocurrencues.
Activity: 102
May 22, 2018, 10:10:37 AM
There are many people who say that Bitcoin will change the lives of the poor in the shortest possible time, while others say that Bitcoin can make you lose everything.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 22, 2018, 10:08:35 AM
yes it's not much different from other product advertisement, they will surely say that the other product is ugly and the product is good, so no need to worry about let it be because people already know which is better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
I think that’s normal and is expected everytime a new coin emerges out of nowhere and I think thats how they want to market their coin too. So people would have second thoughts on bitcoin and then newcomers might consider investing in their coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
Activity: 378
May 22, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

Their joke is not okay because it can affect the bitcoin and the price of it. If someone believe on it I think the workers will decrease the percentage of it. I think there are so many people that will believe on it because we all know that there's a people that are easy to believe when they read a news.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
May 22, 2018, 09:49:45 AM
This is call competition, of course the marketing team will said that their product is the best, and try to reveal the negative side of it's competitor, so I think it's normal and not all people will believe those kinds of ads, so just relax, the one that know Bitcoin must know that Bitcoin is the number crypto no matter how many people try to shake Bitcoin down
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 09:42:41 AM
this technique always use in marketing and advertising. every thinks his or her product is more efficient and valuable. because bitcoin is the father of all other coins. so they compare they token with bitcoin. but father always remains father. it won't affect much 
Activity: 753
May 22, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
I do not think that this affects the price of bitcoin. Such antics on the part of the creators of the project prove their weakness, they on the contrary want to become popular due to the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 08:44:35 AM
if joking is not inserted into the heart I think it's not a problem and if it's put into the heart it's a big problem bitcoin. because the good news and bad bitcoin come from someone's joke.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
May 22, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
there are a lot of ICO companies that promote their project success through social media, but if they play around, or want to make falling bitcoin prices and you say they will make bitcoin prices will not go up again it can never happen, they can to create a coin, but to make the bitcoin going down and will not be able to raise the price again, that's impossible for me.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
May 22, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

I do not think members of ICO's can change the way bitcoin is preceived. If somebody is following them on twitter, this one is actually already into CC's, so this can not change the whole public menaing about btc..
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
May 22, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
They just want to make bitcoin looked negative in the eyes of the potential investor so that they will switch to another altcoins. But i think whatever they will do to destroy bitcoin. Bitcoin will still good.
Activity: 80
May 22, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin
Yeah, I am agree with you. Everyone wants to show their product as best from other ,for this reason they use to make joke about better product from their product. Those who are making joke about bitcoin, they are not well-wisher for bitcoin. They wants that bitcoin might  lose its popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: