Pages:
Author

Topic: People are not motivated by money. - page 2. (Read 3232 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
I think that many great inventions were made mostly because of the passion of people who made them. Currently in many big good companies there are more people who work because of money, but I still believe that many of them have good motives too.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 01:40:23 PM
I don't really agree on your view.  Perhaps you should rephrase your topic and said money doesn't motivate rich and comfortable people. A lot of people are motivated by money especially the low and middle class people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 12:56:55 PM
There are many ways to motivate employees, but the salary is still the most effective, no matter how sad it sounds.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
October 12, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
If you aren't then good for you but many people are here are just being motivated with money for it could be a lot of use as a medium of exchange. I know that money is nothing and should not considered be important but to what money brings may be the reason that money became a motivation and important to most of the members here.

Yes i agree with you that many people here is the mean reason is to gain more money,  to have money big an instant . well it is not so bad because we can really see the potential of this crypto but not all the time is motivated by money.

Because their are still times that the hardwork,  the challenge,  and the eagerness of a person to become successful on what he/she really want.  Like for example is me,  i faced a lot of things but money doesn't  motivate me.
Correct, people are always chasing money in order to sustain their daily needs. There are some people making illegal activities just to have that money or more worst having. Lucky us we know these cryptocurrencies as the second choice of the way in earning we alternate profit aside our real job. So, those who had already known about bitcoin or crypto as well they are now motivated to have a money through getting a profit of what they had invested.
Activity: 224
October 12, 2018, 12:19:36 PM
May be. Genius people are just genious, they do not need money to invent and investigate. They just wanna know or try or may be check)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
Well some people are blindly motivated by just having more and more but this road leads to nothing good. People should be guided by ambitious goals where big money is just an addition and a resource to be even more productive.
Activity: 283
October 12, 2018, 09:02:34 AM
In my opinion it is very unlikely if people do not need money, at least they need money to survive because with money people can live. Even they work because they are motivated by money, it cannot be denied that money has everything under control. So whatever we do must also need money, so many people are motivated by money.
Activity: 392
October 12, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
In my candid opinion, I believe many people are motivated by money.You know there is one thing called money,that everyone is trying to find in life and we all need it, don't let anybody deceive, people always pretend they don't really need it but actually they really need it to make life better and more enjoyable. Just work work and earn money.  Believe it or not we really need it.
Activity: 238
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
October 12, 2018, 07:33:28 AM
I would like to answer it in two ways:

1. There are people who are contented enough not seeking more money but rather have a better life and purpose in life for as long as they have a good family they are fine. They say that i don’t need to become rich since i cannot also bring it when I die.

2. There are people who are motivated by money because they have needs and are seeking for more. There are also who are rich who wanted more.

To whatever of the two people belong, I don’t have problem with it. That’s there life.
For me, what it is for men to gain the whole world and yet forfeit his soul.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 06:27:06 AM
We are all different, and so it is also different, how someone can be motivated. I think of myself, as someone, who like to create things, and also running a business (outside crypto) which barely bring me any money, but make the life of other people easier. And I am proud of that. But I know many people, who has no intention to create at all, and only work for the money. Probably there are more of that kind of people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
If you aren't then good for you but many people are here are just being motivated with money for it could be a lot of use as a medium of exchange. I know that money is nothing and should not considered be important but to what money brings may be the reason that money became a motivation and important to most of the members here.

Yes i agree with you that many people here is the mean reason is to gain more money,  to have money big an instant . well it is not so bad because we can really see the potential of this crypto but not all the time is motivated by money.

Because their are still times that the hardwork,  the challenge,  and the eagerness of a person to become successful on what he/she really want.  Like for example is me,  i faced a lot of things but money doesn't  motivate me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
October 12, 2018, 05:42:28 AM
Activity: 232
October 12, 2018, 04:18:41 AM
I think people can create something new or do something great. It all comes from motivation and passion. Maybe for some people who do not need you money, they have a different motivation and that motivation is big enough to help them succeed. But in the present life, money affects a lot of people and it seems that is the biggest motivation for us to succeed.
Activity: 518
October 12, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
everyone has a different motivation in crypto currency and I see most of it is because they want to get money because we know that investing in crypto currencies can get profit, so people's motivation depends on what they do and what they want from what they do, so if they do something in the crypto currency, of course getting money will be a motivation
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
October 11, 2018, 06:12:21 AM
Perhaps you are right ... Those who really wanted to present something to people did not care about money, most likely only about innovations!

I believe it's a little bit naive to think like that. Sure they care about innovations and other things, but ask yourself why they care! Besauce it brings more money to their wallets!
Activity: 82
October 11, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
Capitalism is not used for innovation. They can only maintain the balance of mankind through the economy. nobody is perfect. And this view is indeed wrong. In fact, money is the driving force of society, and you probably don't understand the rules of this game.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 04:26:09 AM
yeah, that's right, innovation is driven by people's feelings to find solutions to problems in conditions and circumstances in an area or society. money is only a return from the success of innovation and not the main goal after providing the right solution to a problem.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 03:10:07 AM
Most scientists are involved in innovation and science for universal recognition, not financial gain. Nowadays, it is easier to do business and get a profit from the start than to spend 1-5-10-20 years on an invention or discovery, which may not be revealed. This proves that the only reason for this kind of employment is recognition.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
Let`s be realistic - there will be no innovation without money. No expensive innovative materials, no high-tech research facilities, no experiments of any kind, etc. etc.
You`re very unlikely to invent something new if your earnings are barely enough to provide your living, there is more important task at hand.
Activity: 1
October 10, 2018, 11:59:57 AM
I don't think that Tesla didn't care about money. He just wasn't very good at monetizing his inventions.
Pages:
Jump to: