Pages:
Author

Topic: People are not motivated by money. - page 6. (Read 3232 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
September 27, 2018, 10:06:52 AM
if you want to create an innovative thing you need money - it's the harsh truth of the modern world

Yeah, most of the things now are not free, or should I say all are paid by money even happiness. People are just lazy but we really need to have money with our daily living.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 27, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
if you want to create an innovative thing you need money - it's the harsh truth of the modern world
Exactly, a project without money is useless people are driven by money let’s admit that fact. You will not work just because you love to, but of course its because you need to earn money so your family will live. We all have different status in life, most of us are poor and money is all what we need in order for us to survive. But hopefully, you will not be greedy just to earn money, learn to live happy and keep working until you achieve your goal.
September 27, 2018, 09:39:24 AM
Yes it's true, people are not motivated by money. People learned things about to sacrifice their own life, through in a crypto world. They are also willing to wait and sacrifice to experience all of the struggles of what will happened in the market right now. And people well gonna prove it.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 09:25:58 AM
True, even people who are motivated by money will stop once they have enough or lose the desire to make more. Certainly, people have to make money in order to live but making money should never be the main pursuit. This is a real problem in the crypto world people are blinded by the wealth of one of his buddies who invested in Bitcoins when it was cheap, He might just want to replicate that. But was this the main cause that made his friend invest in Bitcoin in the first place?.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
Altruism was present in the human population from the beginning of its existence. And this is fine, otherwise we have not received so many great discoveries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 09:12:52 AM
I totally disagree with this statement while i believe that there are few who don't care about money specially those who are happy with whatever they have in life. Those who invest in cryptocurrencies are surely motivated with money.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 27, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
If people are not really motivated by money, then what will be the reason why they risk their money in investing crypto? And if it is not risky, why would you waste your time and money investing in nothing? People are investing in crypto because they know that they can double or triple their investment at any point of time.
Activity: 322
September 27, 2018, 08:32:41 AM
in an era like today, people have started not to be motivated by cash, they are now more likely to be interested in investing in stocks or in the form of digital currencies where they can benefit from the difference between the purchase price and the selling price, therefore now more people many choose to make investments to save their money
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 08:19:11 AM
I always hear the argument for capitalism "B bb BUT people won't innovate without the profit motive" WRONG

Humans want to solve problems, create, and innovate, they do not need money to motivate them.  Cavemen were painting art 20,000 years ago without the desire of money.

True scientists like Tesla, he didn't care about money it was about the pursuit of science.

Capitalism does not cause innovation, most new technology is found by government programs like nasa (internet, smartphones, etc)

I still believe that money motivates people. This is the main source of hard work and determination to do things. Once money is already there then innovation and community services will be the next move.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
September 27, 2018, 07:41:34 AM
everyone will be motivated by people, everyone has the right to have a lot of money, I will try to get as much money as I can, I make money only in the bitcoin forum
I think people are very much motivated by money and this is the reason so many of them invest in cryptocurrency to make big money in small time. This thirst for money has actually led people do many illegal activities as well which amounts to billions of dollars. Investment in Bitcoin is also a potential way to earn big money. So more and more people come up with their master plans and end up making as many shots as possible for ultimately this meets the assumption of monotonicity.

I agree with what you say. At present we're all to be in modern civilization, anything that's modern is usually more related to money, you may understand that what we do everything isn't free, for example when you enter a vehicle, go to the toilet for something or else except what we have.

For every investor, surely all of them expect that the investment will provide benefits in the future and can bring it to the future which is brighter for their children and grandchildren. If they, are not motivated by money there's no way they will be willing to go to great lengths to fight for the spirit of the HODL in themselves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 06:54:26 AM
everyone will be motivated by people, everyone has the right to have a lot of money, I will try to get as much money as I can, I make money only in the bitcoin forum
I think people are very much motivated by money and this is the reason so many of them invest in cryptocurrency to make big money in small time. This thirst for money has actually led people do many illegal activities as well which amounts to billions of dollars. Investment in Bitcoin is also a potential way to earn big money. So more and more people come up with their master plans and end up making as many shots as possible for ultimately this meets the assumption of monotonicity.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
September 26, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
People always motivated by money. Like all other industries, people run after money and find ways to make money. There is one person who says "money not at all, but people take to do it all for money." Do not think you do not need money because everything is money.
Activity: 176
September 26, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
Truth is that there is some people motivated with money and some that are not. So there are different motives for success in people, saying that it it is not motivated by money is true in some cases

Well i think the same way, although not all people are being motivated by money but majority of them are being motivated by money, as of this mordern times, money can do everything, it is the powerful thing that we must have in order for us to survive.
Activity: 176
September 26, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
This is a divided stand. On a normal situation when people may not need money, everything doesn't have to priced. On the other hand it would be easy to do things with money. This idea can be proven by events happening in the real world. Look at how corruption becomes an almost fulltime job for them.  This is just a clear proof that money is a motivation.
Activity: 420
BRINGING MAGIC
September 26, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
Activity: 504
September 26, 2018, 03:33:44 PM
Not all people are the same. It is true that other people are not motivated by money. But there are also many people that work hard because of money. They want to earn money to give their family a better life.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 03:29:05 PM
Oh, i'm hella motivated by money. When i work my ass off, i get rewarded with bonus cash, and i keep working. That's why meritocracy works.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 26, 2018, 03:04:38 PM
What you stated is actually partly true but not the case for everyone. All people are not the same. There might be many kind of things/activities that motivates people. But there is one common thing that motivates everyone. This is called "happiness". It is actually the key factor of motivation. For some people "money" might bring happiness to some extent, but eventually after having enough money (and buying all his happiness) he might stop pondering around money. Hence, money won't be motivating him to do anything anymore since he already has everything.
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
September 26, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
I always hear the argument for capitalism "B bb BUT people won't innovate without the profit motive" WRONG

Humans want to solve problems, create, and innovate, they do not need money to motivate them.  Cavemen were painting art 20,000 years ago without the desire of money.

True scientists like Tesla, he didn't care about money it was about the pursuit of science.

Capitalism does not cause innovation, most new technology is found by government programs like nasa (internet, smartphones, etc)
Many "true" scientists like Tesla started their careers as almost beggars and were forced to do some extra jobs to earn their living.
When one has to constantly think about his and his family's bread and butter, scientific research becomes less productive, so in this way money helps geniuses to focus solely on their inventions.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
that was in the holding days. nowadays people are motivated with money. if you have an employee you pay 20k every month for one year immediately you increase the salary by 20%. the system of work would change immediately. So in Bitcoin if people are making money on their investment it will motivate them to invest more.
Pages:
Jump to: