Pages:
Author

Topic: People are not motivated by money. - page 3. (Read 3232 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 11:54:35 AM
Perhaps you are right ... Those who really wanted to present something to people did not care about money, most likely only about innovations!
not motivated by money because the person has no desire. of course we live if there is no money then we will suffer. money is everything, because with us having money we can buy what we want.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 10:40:57 AM
I always hear the argument for capitalism "B bb BUT people won't innovate without the profit motive" WRONG

Humans want to solve problems, create, and innovate, they do not need money to motivate them.  Cavemen were painting art 20,000 years ago without the desire of money.

True scientists like Tesla, he didn't care about money it was about the pursuit of science.

Capitalism does not cause innovation, most new technology is found by government programs like nasa (internet, smartphones, etc)

But most of the people only work for money. Money is an essential thing for some people to live so that they want that more than anything in this world.

Money is all we need to continue our living, all are needs in life is in exchange of money, we cannot live if we don't have money. So people are motivated to make money for their daily living.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
October 10, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
I always hear the argument for capitalism "B bb BUT people won't innovate without the profit motive" WRONG

Humans want to solve problems, create, and innovate, they do not need money to motivate them.  Cavemen were painting art 20,000 years ago without the desire of money.

True scientists like Tesla, he didn't care about money it was about the pursuit of science.

Capitalism does not cause innovation, most new technology is found by government programs like nasa (internet, smartphones, etc)

But most of the people only work for money. Money is an essential thing for some people to live so that they want that more than anything in this world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
Most people creating something new and make invention because they want their life more easy. Money will come by itself if we make innovation and creating value on goods or something
there are also people like that, but most people are oriented towards money in carrying out activities. many have plunged into the crypto world to become rich, like their friends who have been successful
I think bulshit if people work but are not motivated because of money, not everyone but most people have such goals, people work because they want to get a better life in financial and economic terms, that is the goal why people work, even if it sacrifices their worth time..
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
Perhaps you are right ... Those who really wanted to present something to people did not care about money, most likely only about innovations!
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 10, 2018, 07:27:41 AM
Most people creating something new and make invention because they want their life more easy. Money will come by itself if we make innovation and creating value on goods or something
there are also people like that, but most people are oriented towards money in carrying out activities. many have plunged into the crypto world to become rich, like their friends who have been successful
Money is the first involved to motivate people in doing things because they want financial freedom before thinking of developing something that can be useful on the future and help other people also. You have to think of yourself first before the sake of others unless you are innovator who wanted to create something new with all the knowledge you have.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 10, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
Cave art is not innovation, it was a method to communicate and a way to tell stories.  Roll Eyes  Also, Tesla invented all these technologies to fund his other experiments.

People are definitely motivated by money, because it allows them to eat and pay for a roof over their heads. So without all of that, these innovations will not have been possible.  Roll Eyes
There are 3 things in life that can motivate people. Love, Family and Money. If you can manipulate any of them than you can control a person, if you can control all 3 of them than you can make money off them forever.

There are married people with children that are interested in bitcoin and crypto in general and I have seen that their motivation is to make money to give their children a better life, if they are poor they aim at giving their kids a proper life, if they are super rich they still aim at giving their children even better life, when you are talking about someones children, even if they have 100 btc, they want to have 150-200 so they can give even better life to their kids.
Activity: 56
October 09, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
Anything you're doing just for money you're getting salary. People won't do anything without money. Your point is good i don't argue  but still there's many thing you should see first.
Activity: 76
October 08, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
I don't think money is playing any role to motivate people. The thing is they're helpless. Everything become expensive and our of hands. Poor people can't buy a bread if money really motivate then why poor people not do hard work.
Activity: 78
October 06, 2018, 06:41:40 AM
I’m not getting what you’re talking about here. You just said that him as wants to solve their problem but they are not motivated by money. So what motivates them, their problems? Tell me, if you don’t have money how are you going to solve your problems in life? Money is needed. Although you can say that not everyone is motivated by money, but for a lot of people, money is the thing. Nobody is ready to work where they are not earning anything, it’s totally waste of time, cause you need money to solve your problems and needs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 06, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 04:04:42 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
October 06, 2018, 01:45:59 AM
if you want to create an innovative thing you need money - it's the harsh truth of the modern world
I think that the most powerful motivation is money. Without it, there will be many obstacles because all can work according to plan because of money. Money is a determining factor, which unites and can dissolve cooperation.
Profit will motivate you much more after successful work in the crypto market that will motivate you much more. Money is not everything but whenever you start performing a work and find things positive that result in profit at the end then you will proceed with motivation that will enable you to work better than previously one and improvement will go on that will lead you to become a professional investor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
October 04, 2018, 07:44:51 PM
Only creative people or a job based on hobbies who tend not to be motivated by money, for example a group of people who work in the arts such as musicians, photographers, actors, painters, or sculptors. Along with the development of their level of need in supporting their daily lives, not a few of them were thrown out, becoming angry to sell their works with very high value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

I disagree with you on this as it is not so in the country/area where I come from; the developing countries. Their main aim is to get profit and amassing of wealth for their generations yet unborn. Meeting a need can be part of the aims and objectives but soon, it is being changed and selfishness sets in and all they know and want is profit over meeting quality And quantitative needs.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

If we would see it, we can see that it is a good thing tjat people are not motivated by money. People nowadays tend to live just to hav money, they lost their own self-interest and passion on doing something. That's a bad thing to see. But also there are still people that are not motivated by money but rather by their passion to whatever profession they have. This is a trait that we should have. I'm not saying that we should always set aside the money, but the thing is we should have a good balance between salary and passion in the work you have.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 04:57:15 PM
Cavemen were painting art 20,000 years ago without the desire of money. That’s truly right. But they made it intentionally and have a goal. I think, their desire was to be remembered. It's a natural instinct and having a desire to leave a legacy is not a bad thing. People may have so many motives and also do things in order to realize their dreams. Money is not main motto of human being, but it is a functional tool and everybody would have it.
Money is the main reason why most of us are motivated to work to get it. But there are some few people who haven't care about money, they keep motivate to work even they cannot get enough money as long as they found happiness to it. For me money is one of the important things need of many people because nowadays you must have money to buy food, pay rent or bills and anything we want.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
October 04, 2018, 04:43:07 PM
Cavemen were painting art 20,000 years ago without the desire of money. That’s truly right. But they made it intentionally and have a goal. I think, their desire was to be remembered. It's a natural instinct and having a desire to leave a legacy is not a bad thing. People may have so many motives and also do things in order to realize their dreams. Money is not main motto of human being, but it is a functional tool and everybody would have it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 01:26:53 PM
For now I think money is the main motivation of humans to achieve a better life. They work, trade, innovate, create artwork and new findings, I think it is a form of human effort to earn money. It cannot be denied for now that humans can survive without money, with human money can invest and hope their lives will be better tomorrow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

all people need a money ofcourse they are motivated about it they are hard working because they need a money so therefore they motivated, knowledge is the one who can help you to make a money so before you do everything make sure that ypu have a knowledge
Pages:
Jump to: