Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 31. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
June 19, 2018, 04:32:32 AM
They might want to take some rest, because right now the market is not looking good and it makes them stressful by looking at it. so i think most of them are trying to rest right now and will come back if good news will come.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
June 19, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
maybe that is an option, why do they go away? probably because they do not benefit in the world of cryptocurrency and nowadays an ICO is so sad we can see it they cheat by making ICO scam.
Activity: 361
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
When market tends to be bad, the scared ones get away. I am on a lot of crypto platforms and I have noticed the fall out of people too. But there are also people who are now entering, and I have noticed those who enter are more than those who fall out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 19, 2018, 04:04:38 AM
I know some people who leave the crypt because they do not have the patience they can not earn

They put a mind set that crytos are easy money and when they didn't have to get their desire profit it easily gets to disappoint them and leave crypto for good. But the thing is they'll be be back when the market already recover and buy at peak. What a insensible to think.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 02:09:07 AM
From my circle of friends did not see the guys who are emerging from the world of crypto-currencies, but now the complexity, not very bright situation in the market, but in general this is not an excuse to throw this industry.
Activity: 56
June 18, 2018, 01:18:07 PM
I know some people who leave the crypt because they do not have the patience they can not earn
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 18, 2018, 01:05:58 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Yes, a lot of people are leaving cryptocurrency, but the number of those who enter crypto market is constantly increasing.
The number of wallets used increased several times (the latest figures I have is the increase from 8 million in 2013 to 35 million wallets in 2016).
The major trend is that crypto is becoming even more popular, especially in Asian countries.
Activity: 158
June 18, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
Yes, the cryptocurrency industry lost a lot of money between May and early June. These funds may be affected by the U.S. dollar. I have no confidence in the market for the next two months.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Maybe some of them invested money without knowledge and experience lost too much and now are just disappointed in all crypto coins. And, honestly, I didn't hear any of such news.
Activity: 68
June 18, 2018, 04:52:45 AM
Obviously they have or the price wouldn't of gone down.
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 03:41:31 AM
Yes, I have a lot of people around to help me get the money out of the cryptocurrency. They believe that the cryptocurrency will come in August. It may be that there will be very good gains next year.
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 02:12:43 AM
Because crypto lately brings more disappointment .
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 01:27:51 AM
They left cryptocurrency for losing a lot of money. They are not good at investing, so they are losers and they do not have anything to continue crypto. And maybe they do not believe in crypto anymore.. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 18, 2018, 01:24:29 AM
Only miners move out from cryptocurrency because ROI is going very high value.
Investors now thinking what need to do now: escape or invest. If they select invest we see some price rise ups
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
June 18, 2018, 01:20:10 AM
Its always the same. Those people are the weak hands! They are now running out because they feared to loose money instead of being patience and hold. So after these bear market, when it will go up again, you will see these people again rush in and buy again on the alltimehigh and loose their money. Always the same. And the people who hold, will make the big money!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
They listened too much to the news about the unclear crypto, and they were afraid then decided it was better to leave the crypto.
Less knowledge about cryptocurrency could be the main factor they decide to break out of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 12:15:52 AM
The simple reason people leave crypto is because people lose their money for a long time
Activity: 86
June 18, 2018, 12:12:09 AM
I've been very nervous lately , I've lost my capital ... the price goes lower and lower . For this reason, many people leave from crypto
Activity: 197
June 17, 2018, 11:57:06 PM
I guess many have lost their will because of how crypto move today and many believe on the news and decided not to participate to avoid the risk. For me crypto will never die so i will continue  to support
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
June 17, 2018, 11:52:25 PM
There were some people in a group i joined in who lose their money in crypto investment and decided to leave it as they said crypto investment wasn't not for them but at the same time, there's also many people who started joining crypto investment and they believe in its potential.
Pages:
Jump to: