Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 43. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 13, 2018, 05:53:23 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
There's many reason that's why they leave crypto because some of them is impatience and some of them got lose all their investment.  Quiting or leaving is sign that your not totally willing to learn and wait in crypto success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 05:48:43 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
I believe it is.

If yes then what are the reason behind on it?
People are leaving because:
• they experienced to be scammed.
• of failed projects and they refuse to go through the same
  thing again.
• the system is too complex and they find it difficult to
  comprehend due to lack of education.
• they easily believe in fake news and get discouraged by
  FUD's.
• they have been in the system for quite a while but have
  not gained any profit at all!

.....why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Because they wanna cause panic so that investors or holders would tend to make stupid decisions like selling without thinking!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 05:39:35 PM
Perhaps people got a bit afraid since lately the price of cyrptocurrency are dropping.
And because of that, many people start to sell their coins to avoid more loss.
I think this is a good opportunity to purchase on some coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 05:35:12 PM
people will come and out form cryptocurrecy many of them are losers and many of them are interested in trying
is actually an easy reason
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
June 13, 2018, 05:28:14 PM
Nobody will be able correctly to tell or not to leave cryptocurrency. Everyone for himself solves. Someone leaves because has lost a lot of money and doesn't want to lose more, someone doesn't want to risk, someone has simply lost trust
Activity: 131
June 13, 2018, 05:25:59 PM
many were disappointed, because for a long time there is a decline in prices in the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 13, 2018, 05:24:16 PM
it is wrong, look at the capitalization of the coinmarketcap - it grow every day) also many projects and people investing every day!
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 05:23:16 PM
Probably these are the people who wanted to make easy profits. But at the moment it is difficult to do, unlike 2017
copper member
Activity: 327
June 13, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

Is that right?

People who leave crypto are panicked people, feel crypto is over and they sell at low prices. I advise you to stay patient, crypto is not dead and still can give profit. Crypto will be the biggest loss if you can not be patient.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
June 13, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
I got a story about my friend who leaved crypto world, this happens in late 2017 when market got pumped up he invest in bitcoin good amount of fiat then market cap dumped and he lose big amount of fiat:(Now he work on old job like he doing it in past :(I am very disappointed when things going wrong like this..
This is a pity. I feel for your friend. He is not the only that got burnt for buying bitcoin around that price last year. But they were all stupid that did. How can someone have bought bitcoin at that price. Well, that can discourage many out of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 279
June 13, 2018, 05:16:32 PM
maybe they left cryptocurrency because too many scam projects until they are desperate, that's their short thinking.
they just want to earn instantly
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 05:15:34 PM
I don't know if the news is true but sure some people will leave and some will come.
As a reason maybe some sick and tired of manipulations.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
June 13, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
Well maybe there are some people who cutloss because they start to invest in december 2017 and now lose their money.They start telling people that they can't earn in crypto,because they don't want people who start invest right now could gain profit when the market rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 13, 2018, 05:04:08 PM
Also have seen a lot of posts from people who indeed gave up this week and sold their cryptos with a really great loss (75%+ down from the moment of investment).

People are scared and that's a fat fact, like it or not. Normies got burnt hard when buying 20k BTC with loans.
Activity: 143
June 13, 2018, 05:02:41 PM
This is your own imagination ,I guess. Without any prove how will you know people are moving out of cryptocurrency. As I know more and more people are seeking entrance to cryptocurrency and share it cake.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

Is that right?
And I've never heard of such a story, if there really is just to get the attention of many people because of too many injuries that they have suffered lately and can not be cured with huge losses that already exist in their nature, I do not feel sure if people abandon cryptocurrency, this is very profitable for me personally but need knowledge and skill to not carelessly in cryptocurrency if do not want to get loss, more precisely not go but they wait to get price which is cheap enough in current market condition , so think positive.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
June 13, 2018, 04:57:46 PM
Well I guess that a lot of people that entered the market close the it's all time highs, could be leaving now because they have lost a lot of money and they can't really keep their investments anymore. Of course that is not a problem with crypto itself, that was simply a mistake they've made, by investing more than they where willing to lose. They are probably in a lot of pressure right now, and can't wait any longer and are choosing to close their open positions in these markets.

I don't think this is a good time to sell, so if you have crypto and can afford to wait, I think your should.
Activity: 170
June 13, 2018, 04:56:55 PM
People who have failed or lost their money are always not happy and the emotions in them are forced to say such things.
The market is always a risk. Those who thought that it was enough yesterday to buy one bitcoin and tomorrow to exchange it for a house, were very wrong.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
I think people should perceive the crypto industry as a technology and not as a way to make money easily. Another thing is it's worth learning how to control your emotions and only then try to work with finances.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 04:54:52 PM
so many investors entered during the January when the prices are very high and than experienced a lot of loses which is one of the reasons why they are leaving and having no hope.
Pages:
Jump to: