Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 11. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
Precisely altcoins itself are the most capable of their survivality, they will tend to survive if their whole team and project is good and stable, lively and active community participating in the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 09:25:44 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Alt coins are actually the lifeblood of the whole cryptocurrency scene. Sure there is the king like bitcoins, but without healthy competition, we wouldn't have any good tokens to fight against the price race, which in turn, allows the whole blockchain to circulate the alt coins all over the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 09:18:28 PM
People say altcoins won't survive because they are inexperienced and naïve about crypto. Altcoins are needed because Bitcoin cannot fulfil the entire goal of crypto alone. Altcoins are in to buttress Bitcoin as it spearheads crypto to hit the mainstream adoption.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 09:14:24 PM
Yes, this is indeed true that not all Altcoints can survive for the future, especially now that many new altcoints will certainly add to the competition, and the good and strong alcoints are able to survive and compete
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 02, 2018, 09:02:09 PM
Well, it is silly to say that all altcoins won't survive.
If that were true, then the only thing left will be bitcoin.

That would be like saying when the internet came out, the only thing left is google.

But the speculation that 90% of altcoins will die is actually pretty realistic.
when you think about how many thousands of coins there are, is it really possible for a large number of them to survive and be profitable?
There just literally isn't enough demand and money to sustain that.

So the real challenge is to identify the ones that will survive.
Unfortunately, btc won't be one of them.  IT is just too old and useless.
Instead, coins that have real world application can be expected to last a long time.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
October 02, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
Altcoins are surviving but with with good vision, Transparent objective at solving users or community issues, strong and effective management Team, listed at good exchanges and lots more qualitatively.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 02, 2018, 08:23:34 PM
Obviously, over time, many coins will not be able to compete and make a profit. In general, the whole system of crypto currency can not be durable and constantly successful. I think that for some time we will stay afloat, and then many people will leave this kind of earnings, disappointed in it. Although a year or two we still have to do something for this direction and get some feedback and result.
Most of the altcoins are not surviving because of the team handling it, after they got the investment or the money that they need they are not protecting their investors, sad but we should protect investors for the sake of the trust and credibility.

I also think that part of the project team, their plans and their roadmap is very good, but they do not produce good products, bad project management, so that the community gradually leave and no people use the product
I think the statement does not need to be noticed. because all I see for now Altcoin continue to survive and are experiencing developments that continue to increase with the abundance of support being against progress coins that generate even more profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
October 02, 2018, 08:21:15 PM
I still believe that they are several altcoin that will definitely survive and I think most of them are those altcoin who already establish themselves as well as those who are already known and used by many crypto-enthusiasts. I think that those who are in the top rank altcoin could possibly survive rather than those who are just newly made alts.
Activity: 15
October 02, 2018, 08:13:44 PM
Theres no reason why bitcoin wont survive,its just all in the hype what if the stocks market fails? where these good traders will go? of course in cryptocurrencies? what if there is economic failure in the U.S? the crypotocurrencies are going to be the safe haven for those people like us.So i have to disagree with you for now because i am a cryptocurrency enthusiast and i do believe this is the future's currency.
Activity: 798
October 02, 2018, 08:03:57 PM
in a similar situation, 90% of altcoin do die. Strong coins will survive, and the weak ones will not stand the competition.

It could be happen. With more than 2000 different coin and token in market, competition to attracting investor very tight. Many project similiar with others and i think its natural when many token or coin dont survive and die with their project
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 07:38:06 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Huuura.. Altcoins are here to stay. These guys dont know about technology. They are looking the projects only with dollar value. and they are saying alts are dead beucase price is x value.
If that alt will do 10x they will say alts will live forever etc. So i hate these type of guys which dont have any faith for future of crypto. jesus.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
October 02, 2018, 12:52:09 PM
I will agree to that in some degree. As we know just like in every business competition, only the strong ones survives and same goes for crypto alts. I just like many other people I believe, still put most of my investment in alts those I believe in and I believe will be around for a long while.
Activity: 150
October 02, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
The Altcoins will survive and prosper with a condition that Bitcoin prices must be stable and sustained. Because Bitcoin is the center of the crypto market and the Altcoins. This is what we are witnessing when Bitcoins drop and Altcoins also become red. This is not fun for us.
Activity: 210
October 02, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
I think it really depends upon the quality of such altcoins and how it demands really works. Like ethereum this altcoins is very superior right now, and this is already trusted by many investors due to its high demands and high potential altcoins in the community of cryptocurrency. And there are many altcoins besides ethereum now survived long also like ripple, bitcoin cash, litecoin and many other's.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 05:19:54 AM
Indeed, more than 90% of altcoins are chronically dying, and when bitcoin falls, these altcoins will be low, and when bitcoin rises, people will also dump these altcoins for bitcoin, so, anyway, altcoins Is a very weak existence.
Activity: 448
September 30, 2018, 03:33:15 AM
When I hear it I feel funny,the world just goes on the blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future. Of course not all the coins will survive in this race and it's good,will remain the most proven and reliable and it pleases.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 03:20:06 AM
People says altcoins won't survive,but at the same time they invest mainly in altcoins, low cap and extremely risky, volatile altcoins, so why should we trust to such people?
If you  don't believe, then don't invest your time and money
Activity: 117
September 30, 2018, 03:17:27 AM
That's the way it looks at the moment. This can be observed directly from the price of coins. Many coins have disappeared.
Activity: 65
September 29, 2018, 09:49:44 AM
Some altcoins here have been around since the beginning of this crypto currency and some are new. Some only pass and disappear after one year. But the altcoin that I know will definitely survive is ethereum. We cannot predict the future of all altcoins in this crypto world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
some people judge from past experience, because there are quite a lot of altcoins that are only popular while the altcoins are dumped and some don't have prices and trust in the market. maybe from that people think as you think
Pages:
Jump to: